American Foreign Policy....

no,i dont agree with innocents,but,we have to do what we have to do to protect our nation....did the islamics care about the innocents killed on 9/11?no.gazans were cheering out in the streets. how would you feel if you lived in israel,and had rocket attacks and ieds blow in your face for simply trying to exist?youd get mad as hell and youd fight.these are the same people that obama stole israeli land to give to,and what the nwo and un are trying to validate as a socalled conglomerate nation.

now you are finally getting it.

You are making the argument against yourself. They don't want our bombs being dropped on them, that's why they hate us, just like israel doesn't like "rocket bombs" dropped on them.

Wrong..go to religionofpeace.com. They offensively fight to take over everyhing by force.its what the koran teaches them. Israelis were almost extinguished by hitler and the.mu$ms in WWII,and now again. To support islam in my opinion,is supprt for a genocide of innocent people,the jews. Looks whats happening to the christian pastor in iran,same as all other countries,if you tell the truth,or speak for yoyrself,you due.

Look at nigeria. Mudlims on offense to destroy democracy,and kill those who dont believe...explain that away. Islamic nations are the tools that the NWOers china and russia are using to try to destroy free nations,one way or another. Thats why you never see them vote for sanctions against terrorist nations.

No,i dont agree with innocents,but,we have to do what we have to do to protect our nation....did the islamics care about the innocents killed on 9/11?no.gazans were cheering out in the streets. how would you feel if you lived in israel,and had rocket attacks and IEDS blow in your face for simply trying to exist?youd get mad as hell and youd fight.these are the same people that obama stole israeli land to give to,and what the NWO and UN are trying to validate as a socalled conglomerate nation.

So when do we start rounding them up in America?? Padlocking or firebombing mosques and filling up the camps? You really want to go down THAT road?

Fuck this NWO globalism i keep seeing and hearing on this board. America is the greartest fucking country on this planet,and we need that pride back again,and be proud if who we are,our national identity,and not be dummed down .if comes down to us or them,THEY GO FIRST!!!!God bless america!!!time for us to start saying it!!!!!!

No,i dont agree with innocents,but,we have to do what we have to do to protect our nation....did the islamics care about the innocents killed on 9/11?no.gazans were cheering out in the streets. how would you feel if you lived in israel,and had rocket attacks and IEDS blow in your face for simply trying to exist?youd get mad as hell and youd fight.these are the same people that obama stole israeli land to give to,and what the NWO and UN are trying to validate as a socalled conglomerate nation.

So when do we start rounding them up in America?? Padlocking or firebombing mosques and filling up the camps? You really want to go down THAT road?

If it came down it,to give a message to them,and protect us,i would support camping and cordioning off known terrorists and supporters of those groups in this country. Terrorists have no fucking rights!!!ALL RELIGIONS THAT ARE FREE AND PEACEFUL ARE AT STAKE!!!!time to stop this globalistic equating!!!USA IS THE LEADER OF THE WORLD,AND ITS TIME START ACTING LIKE IT AGAIN!!!!!

If it came down it,to give a message to them,and protect us,i would support camping and cordioning off known terrorists and supporters of those groups in this country. Terrorists have no fucking rights!!!ALL RELIGIONS THAT ARE FREE AND PEACEFUL ARE AT STAKE!!!!time to stop this globalistic equating!!!USA IS THE LEADER OF THE WORLD,AND ITS TIME START ACTING LIKE IT AGAIN!!!!!

And just say "FUCK the Constitution!'? No thanks, but you do what you feel you gotta. Later...

I end up siding with the evangelicals on this one. This is a fight for our christianity and other peaceful religions...do you see hindus killing their women or children for the sake of their socalled god?

We need to show no mercy to our enemies,enemies of freedom,religion,and life.

Matt 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles."

My religion doesn't allow me to be vengeful...

Rom 12:17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Agreed as i too am christian.but,we cannot rollover,and let evil take us. God empowered ys to defend ourselves,our faith,and if we are attacked,we have to fightback!

Agreed as i too am christian.but,we cannot rollover,and let evil take us. God empowered ys to defend ourselves,our faith,and if we are attacked,we have to fightback!

I don't have a problem with defending my country, my problem is with pre-emptive, undeclared war. The idea that we can go against our own Constitution because folks have a bloodlust for revenge, and they can't even be sure the thousands they are killing are the enemy they are hunting. It's fucking crazy, and I want no part of it.

Oh, we didn't realize it is YOUR country.

But....what are these pre-emptive undeclared wars you babble about, Paulestinian?

I don't have a problem with defending my country, my problem is with pre-emptive, undeclared war. The idea that we can go against our own Constitution because folks have a bloodlust for revenge, and they can't even be sure the thousands they are killing are the enemy they are hunting. It's fucking crazy, and I want no part of it.

We need to decisively ,without cost,or american lives,to use what we have stockpiled here in groom lake,with a specialuzed team,and let that terrorsponsoring nation clean up the mess,abd think twice.

We need to decisively ,without cost,or american lives,to use what we have stockpiled here in groom lake,with a specialuzed team,and let that terrorsponsoring nation clean up the mess,abd think twice.

Why not just nuke the fuckers?

Forum List

Back