American Foreign Policy....

The US foreign policy is runned by Israel. That must be the only reason why US supports the apartheid/zionist regime in Israel. The israelis also runs the media. They get their daily dose of fox news propagnada.
America's Z.O.G. government is totally controlled and directed by Israel. :evil:

If that were the case we would have executed your motherfucking ass a long time ago.

Who is WE? Are you saying you as a jewish person would systematically execute all muslims? Or are you saying you are an Israeli who wants to systematically execute all muslims? Either way, that's nuts dude.

We care bugger-all what other countries think of us. Especially the Euros, who have proven themselves completely incompetent.

The US foreign policy is runned by Israel. That must be the only reason why US supports the apartheid/zionist regime in Israel. The israelis also runs the media. They get their daily dose of fox news propagnada.

Israelis are about to face their next holocaust of hate by scumbag satanic 8th century islamists eho cannot even tolerate ther existance,alot by pakis your dumbass labour party harbors in your country.

Last edited:
More bullshit is that twobyears ago israeli got tired of terror attacks with rockets inside their land unprovoked,they show a sign of force,kill about thousand terrorists,and the commie world goes bullshit on their defending against unprovoked attacks. Good for freaking them. We shpuld have the same balls,but all the dhimmi.UN is doing is holding them back from defending their right to existance,and acknowledging terror group as being nations attempting to take israeli lands,look at 1967,crushed six arab nations,imagine what theyd do to iran alone...unleash them...they have a right to live. They are our brothers and sisters in God.

America's Z.O.G. government is totally controlled and directed by Israel. :evil:

If that were the case we would have executed your motherfucking ass a long time ago.

Who is WE? Are you saying you as a jewish person would systematically execute all muslims? Or are you saying you are an Israeli who wants to systematically execute all muslims? Either way, that's nuts dude.

The Zionist World Government. If it were up to us, idiots like SunniMan would find themselves in a shallow grave.

What's 'amazing' is how badly you are missing the point that "most Americans" DON'T FUCKING CARE what people in other countries think of us.

Which is EXACTLY why they fly planes into our skyscrapers, NUMBNUTZ!

NO, that's NOT why, you weak son of a bitch. Take your coward's philosophy and shove it up your worthless ass. YOU are part of the problem.

the fact that you, and people like yourself, can't admit that our foreign policy causes us problems is why we have those problems. put yourself in their shoes for half a second. if somebody came over here and bombed us, or performed a covert operation to take out someone living here, or put up a blockade in our shipping routes, or supplied money to a country that was taking out citizens and nuclear facilities, we would want a pound of flesh. the fact that you guys can't see that is weird.

but like i've said before, all countries will eventually have nukes. and i don't think the crazies will be going after canada first.

What do you think?

Being an outsider to the US I can see that your foreign policy is making the World Hate your country. (My country the UK is also hated.) People are fed up with your's and our foreign policy were our governments are are causing hatred towards us:

They Bomb innocent civilians.

We invade countries.

We cause democratic strife in countries through CIA AND Mi6.

We are guilty of economic and trade sanctions which only hurt the innocent and don't effect the governments.

The list goes on.

Here is Ron Paul giving Rudy Giuliani a Reading list On what the CIA call blow back.

Educating Rudy Press Conference - YouTube

The current establishment foreign policy is dangerous to the USA and it is a flawed model that will make your country worse.

VOTE RON PAUL AND GET A FOREIGN POLICY THAT IS NOT JUST SOUND BUT ALSO LOGICAL.
Then next time they ask for our help because they are too chicken to fight for themselves we will just refuse.

What's 'amazing' is how badly you are missing the point that "most Americans" DON'T FUCKING CARE what people in other countries think of us.

NO, that's NOT why, you weak son of a bitch. Take your coward's philosophy and shove it up your worthless ass. YOU are part of the problem.

Then tell me, O Brilliant One, why DO they fly planes into our buildings?

It isn't because we've intervened to protect Muslims in Kosovo, or delivered humanitarian aid in Somalia.

It isn't because we've intervened to protect Muslims in Kosovo, or delivered humanitarian aid in Somalia.

Try answering the question this time, I'm sure you can if you just FOCUS...

the fact that you, and people like yourself, can't admit that our foreign policy causes us problems is why we have those problems. put yourself in their shoes for half a second. if somebody came over here and bombed us, or performed a covert operation to take out someone living here, or put up a blockade in our shipping routes, or supplied money to a country that was taking out citizens and nuclear facilities, we would want a pound of flesh. the fact that you guys can't see that is weird.

but like i've said before, all countries will eventually have nukes. and i don't think the crazies will be going after canada first.

So isn't it in our interest to prevent the crazies from getting nukes? Or in your world, would we sit idly by and allow them to take out San Francisco... Scratch San Fran. Would we sit idly by and allow them to take out Dallas?

the fact that you, and people like yourself, can't admit that our foreign policy causes us problems is why we have those problems. .

You're a naive fool, and prey animals like you only exist because your betters allow you to remain willfully ignorant of the real world.

the fact that you, and people like yourself, can't admit that our foreign policy causes us problems is why we have those problems. .

You're a naive fool, and prey animals like you only exist because your betters allow you to remain willfully ignorant of the real world.

So you are an "enlightened one"?

Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of people - Muslims included - that we aided after the tsunami in SEA. And I reckon there are quite a few Muslims among the millions of people we have helped fight AIDS and malaria in various parts of Africa. And US aid to Palestine, and US aid to Iran - yes Iran - following the terrible earthquake in 2003, and US aid to Pakistan following the enormous flooding there in 2010, and on and on and on.

Forum List

Back