American Foreign Policy....

I was in israel in 1993 after the assassination....granted,we have to handle americas needs first,but let israel handle its problems,theyve blocked israelis from opening up on the scumbags for years..

Hussein was just another American Puppet who wore out his welcome. He's just one on a very long list. It's what happens to all Puppets who don't obey their masters. Mubarak just found that out as well. But there will be more.

Who were they puppets of?

The U.S. Government.

So how could Saddam have declared war on America, twice, if he was our puppet? Or have you worked that one out yet?

Note SunniMan's use of ZOG, indicating a fictional "Zionist conspiracy." Notice that the comment was directed at him personally, not all Muslims. Note that you have been pwned.

What are SunniMan's crimes that he deserves to be executed? Disagreeing with you? Not liking Israel?
So you would only execute those that believe there is a "Zionist Conspiracy"?
Fact: You don't know the meaning of the word pwned.

Being stupid. If I were you I'd be a little worried too.

So instead of addressing the questions you resort to another ad hominem. That's ok the answers are obvious to everyone who can read.

Oh, I missed your late assignment answers....

You get Fs for Afghanistan and Iraq.

Saddam started the whole Iraq war thing....uh, go back to the 90s.

I believe 9/11 happened "before" we bombed the Taliban and UBL back to the stone ages.

Are you really this stupid?

The whole Iraq thing goes back to the Iranian revolution. Furthermore after years of support for Saddam, President Bush(41) stabbed his former most valued trading partner in the back. When asked about the brewing conflict between Iraq and Kuwait, (recall Kuwait was over-producing it's OPEC quota and driving down the market price of oil, Iraq main source of income. There were several Arab summits about the conflict as well. Furthermore Iraq accused Kuwait of slant drilling into Iraqi oil reserves) our embassador didn't inform Saddam that we would treat Kuwait as if we had a mutual defense pac with them in the case of an invasion by Iraq. No he was told that we had "No Opinion on Arab/Arab conflicts.

So the whole Kuwait invasion by Iraq and 1st Iraq war could have been avoided if President Bush had been more forthcoming with Saddam about his intentions.

Hussein was just another American Puppet who wore out his welcome. He's just one on a very long list. It's what happens to all Puppets who don't obey their masters. Mubarak just found that out as well. But there will be more.

Nah, he was a convienant target. Can't have a huge military budget if you don't have a huge threat. It was a set up. What could be worse than the new "Hitler who launched a suprise attack on it's unsuspecting neighbor". I mean with all the incubator babies he killed, the man was a monster.....

The U.S. Government.

So how could Saddam have declared war on America, twice, if he was our puppet? Or have you worked that one out yet?

I already explained that. It doesn't usually end well for puppets who disobey their masters. Ask Mubarak too. Ya better do it quick though, because he'll be worm food very soon.

The US first went to war against Saddam in 91. He wasn't overthrown until 10 years later. That doesn't sound good for your "theory". But doubtless the inconsistencies are merely proofs to you.

The U.S. Government.

The day before the Iraq invasion of Kuwait GWH Bush okayed a half a million dollar deal to send Iraq high speed data transmission technology.

Once President Bush (41) declared Saddam the new Hitler, he was no longer our ally.

Stalin was our ally right up until he wasn't.

Was there a point you are trying to make here? DO you think Stalin was a US puppet too?

What do you think?

Being an outsider to the US I can see that your foreign policy is making the World Hate your country. .

Being an outsider, perhaps you can't fully appreciate how much we don't give a half a shit what you or anyone else thinks. Go take care of your own business.

That is exactly the attitude that gets you into a police state and that is exactly what's happening to you now. :clap2:

That is exactly the pissy little attitude by irrelevant foreigners that we don't give half a shit about. Go take care of your own business. You bloodless bags of air still have some form of elections over there don't you? Go pick your own leaders and butt the fuck out of our election.

I already explained that. It doesn't usually end well for puppets who disobey their masters. Ask Mubarak too. Ya better do it quick though, because he'll be worm food very soon.

The US first went to war against Saddam in 91. He wasn't overthrown until 10 years later. That doesn't sound good for your "theory". But doubtless the inconsistencies are merely proofs to you.

Hussein was our puppet for a long time. But then he misbehaved and wasn't our puppet anymore. It's really not all that complicated. It's what happens to all U.S. puppets who misbehave. Unfortunately, Blowback often comes back to bite us though. Many many innocent people lost their lives over that game. It's a real tragedy.

The day before the Iraq invasion of Kuwait GWH Bush okayed a half a million dollar deal to send Iraq high speed data transmission technology.

Once President Bush (41) declared Saddam the new Hitler, he was no longer our ally.

Stalin was our ally right up until he wasn't.

Was there a point you are trying to make here? DO you think Stalin was a US puppet too?

First I didn't make the claim he was our puppet. (Certainly not a puppet like Noreiga......)

My point is that he didn't declare war on us until after he was snookered into the invasion of Kuwait.

Hussein was our puppet for a long time. But then he misbehaved and wasn't our puppet anymore. It's really not all that complicated. It's what happens to all U.S. puppets who misbehave. Unfortunately, Blowback often comes back to bite us though. Many many innocent people lost their lives over that game. It's a real tragedy.

How would things have been different if he nadn't been our puppet?
Or is your claim unfalsifiable?

So if someone is not opposed to the US then he is our puppet. And if he opposes the US then he was our puppet but then wasn't.
I heard 9/11 was an inside job too.

So if someone is not opposed to the US then he is our puppet. And if he opposes the US then he was our puppet but then wasn't.

Well, now you're just being a snotty imbecile. Sometime our puppets do misbehave and turn on us. It is what it is.

Well, now you're just being a snotty imbecile. Sometime our puppets do misbehave and turn on us. It is what it is.

Any proof he was our puppet? What's the definition of puppet?

It is comforting to see the parallels between the Paulist narco-libertarians and the Cold War Leftists playing out. So just like the leftists saw the US as in the firm control of some cabal of industrialists so too the Paul-bots think the gov't is owned by big corporations. Just like the leftists were sure the Soviet Union was peaceful and only acted as they did because of US aggression so too the Paul bots think the Muslim world attacks us because of our own actions. Just like the leftists thought the US was identical to the Soviet Union in establishing puppet regimes so too the Paul bots think we establish puppets.
The parallels are scary. But this is why I claim Paul is not a conservative at all.

Forum List

Back