American Foreign Policy....

Listen up UK. We saved your sorry DNA 70 years ago. You should be thanking the greatest Country in the world but you seem to spend time awarding Knighthood to homosexual piano players these days. Did it ever occur to you that the number #1 name for a male child in the country formerly known as England is now Mohammed? So much for failed foreign policies.

Ohhhhh, so the MIC is behind the 9/11 attacks? :cuckoo:

The MIC made Saddam invade Kuwait then play games with the UN over his WMD program for over a decade? :cuckoo:

You need to be locked in a rubber room with a loaded gun.:eusa_pray:

If you didn't get your information from the talking heads on your idiot box you might know a little more about the circumstances of ALL those conflicts. The MIC has been maneuvering us into these conflicts time after time and you still believe the shit they TELL you to believe.

War is a racket... Google it

Now you're just being disingenuous, where did I say the MIC was behind 9/11?

Our diplomats gave Saddam the impression that he could roll into Kuwait without objection. It was a ruse. We wanted his oil, but we didn't want to roll all the way into Baghdad to get it. The neocons figured Saddam would get toppled by his own people. They underestimated his staying power. That's why Shrub and Co. cooked up the BS story about WMD's in Iraq 10 years later. Speaking of those WMD's, you got any idea where they are? I hear we're STILL looking for them. How about that yellowcake from Africa, anyone seen any of that?

It was ALL Kabuki.

Listen up UK. We saved your sorry DNA 70 years ago. You should be thanking the greatest Country in the world but you seem to spend time awarding Knighthood to homosexual piano players these days. Did it ever occur to you that the number #1 name for a male child in the country formerly known as England is now Mohammed? So much for failed foreign policies.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think it's a tossup between Juan and Pablo here... :eek:

You need to get some more tin foil.

Bush SR screwed up by not seeing Saddam's intentions and warning him to stay put.

If your conspiracy theory is all about stealing Iraqi oil, then we failed since the Oil for Food scam helped Europe and Russia not us. We're better than that...we can get the oil if we wanted to steal it, I gurantee it....idiot.

Oh as someone part of the MIC...I've yet to see or hear about these tin foil conspiracies and my clearance is far above your wet dreams.:eusa_shhh:

As for Saddam's WMDs....they went to....well you might find out soon.

The MIC made Saddam invade Kuwait then play games with the UN over his WMD program for over a decade? :cuckoo:

If you didn't get your information from the talking heads on your idiot box you might know a little more about the circumstances of ALL those conflicts. The MIC has been maneuvering us into these conflicts time after time and you still believe the shit they TELL you to believe.

War is a racket... Google it

Our diplomats gave Saddam the impression that he could roll into Kuwait without objection. It was a ruse. We wanted his oil, but we didn't want to roll all the way into Baghdad to get it. The neocons figured Saddam would get toppled by his own people. They underestimated his staying power. That's why Shrub and Co. cooked up the BS story about WMD's in Iraq 10 years later. Speaking of those WMD's, you got any idea where they are? I hear we're STILL looking for them. How about that yellowcake from Africa, anyone seen any of that?

It was ALL Kabuki.

Last edited:
Hmmm, the communist Chinese started Korea, but it really worked out well for those North Koreans....eh?

Vietnam was another communist backed war that we got in on after the start, since the French couldn't stop the Vietcong.
And neither of those wars were declared...

So? Congress allocated funds for all of them. The "undeclared" is a canard.

That conflict in 91'had freaking NOTHING to do with oil. We stopped a madman who was launching missiles at israel,saudi arabia,and nutcase saddam thought all these lands belonged to him. I know vets of both wars,who said saddam moved his wmd stockpile to syria and lebanon,and that he buried sooooo much nuclear compenentry and chem and bio weapons its not funny. It was quite the opposite,there was more wmds then was talked about...oil argument was complete bullshit.

Last edited:

Bush SR screwed up by not seeing Saddam's intentions and warning him to stay put.

If your conspiracy theory is all about stealing Iraqi oil, then we failed since the Oil for Food scam helped Europe and Russia not us. We're better than that...we can get the oil if we wanted to steal it, I gurantee it....idiot.

Oh as someone part of the MIC...I've yet to see or hear about these tin foil conspiracies and my clearance is far above your wet dreams.:eusa_shhh:

It was ALL Kabuki.

Where's the WMD's, Mr. MIC? Where's the yellowcake? Where's all the money we spent while the neocons promised us that Iraqi oil was going to pay for it all? It wasn't about stealing the oil, it was about CONTROLLING it, and profiting from it. Are you really that stupid?

You need a security clearance to go to the HEAD, Mr.

It was ALL Kabuki.

Where's the WMD's, Mr. MIC? Where's the yellowcake? Where's all the money we spent while the neocons promised us that Iraqi oil was going to pay for it all? It wasn't about stealing the oil, it was about CONTROLLING it, and profiting from it. Are you really that stupid?

WTF are you babbling about, idiot??
If we wanted oil all we had to do was lift sanctions.

WMDs were found in Iraq, use Google like you promoted before, idiot.

Saddam got his WMDs out of Iraq through a porous border that even the UN/IAEA claims wasn't monitored by anyone.

You have no clue about Iraq, you read conspiracy websites and msnbc bullshit.

Isn't it "amazing" Obama got tougher on terrorists after he finally saw the intel despite claiming on the campaign trail Bush was Satan for his actions. You are just like Obama before January 2009.....:eusa_whistle:

It was ALL Kabuki.

Last edited:
Worse than that,proof of an alqueda saddam connection is when mymarine buddy was stationed in riyadh,and intel had been coming through about bin laden having his mujahadeen train there,and in iran...funny how the libs say it didnt happen,ask any serviceperson who served at the time.

So you all are ok with them hating us because you hate them. So how can we break this cycle of hatred? Where is it getting us? We hated the germans and they were guilty of horrible atrocities but they are now our allies. We need to find a way to come to the table and resolve our differences.

No, I'm okay with them hating us because they're going to do it no matter what we do, short of outright surrender. As for "how do we break this cycle of hatred", Ann Coulter had the best idea: invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them all to Christianity.

Beyond that, get the hell over the need for universal approbation. Do what's in the best interests of our nation, and let them like it or not.

By the way, we didn't hate the Germans. We hated the Nazis. It is not the Nazis who are now our allies. We more or less eradicated them, and see how well THAT turned out?

Which is EXACTLY why they fly planes into our skyscrapers, NUMBNUTZ!

No, you uneducated ignoramus, it's NOT why they attack us. If you knew jack shit about the history of the Muslim world before the year 2000 or so, you wouldn't be bothering us with nonsensical, childish crap like, "We MADE them do it".

And by the way, shitstain, if you really think Muslim attacks on us are our fault, and they're just poor little victims being forced into it, may I cordially suggest that you get the FUCK out of the "eeeevil" United States immediately - yesterday would be good - so that you don't have to be associated with us? I can assure you that, given your demonstrated intelligence, education, and patriotism, we don't need you, don't want you, and won't fucking miss you. And no, there's no point in you staying to try to "raise" us to YOUR "high moral standards".

Now that you've got that out of your system I suggest you shove the whole thing right up your cavernous ass, you moronic, Neanderthal bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are to try and claim the 'moral high ground' when the only thing you want to do is kill hundreds of thousands, maybe even MILLIONS, of innocent, yes I said INNOCENT, people in your deranged desire to get even with an infinitesimal minority of terrorists? Guess what, shit for brains, 17 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, NOT Iraqis, NOT Afghans, NOT Iranians, but your pandering slut ass has NO DESIRE to go after THEM because they suck up to us to our faces and sell us their oil!

And PLEASE don't question MY Patriotism bitch, what fucking uniform have YOU ever worn?
Sanctimonious ****!

Are you still here, fucknut? Don't you have a plane to catch?

Which is EXACTLY why they fly planes into our skyscrapers, NUMBNUTZ!

No, you uneducated ignoramus, it's NOT why they attack us. If you knew jack shit about the history of the Muslim world before the year 2000 or so, you wouldn't be bothering us with nonsensical, childish crap like, "We MADE them do it".

And by the way, shitstain, if you really think Muslim attacks on us are our fault, and they're just poor little victims being forced into it, may I cordially suggest that you get the FUCK out of the "eeeevil" United States immediately - yesterday would be good - so that you don't have to be associated with us? I can assure you that, given your demonstrated intelligence, education, and patriotism, we don't need you, don't want you, and won't fucking miss you. And no, there's no point in you staying to try to "raise" us to YOUR "high moral standards".

Now that you've got that out of your system I suggest you shove the whole thing right up your cavernous ass, you moronic, Neanderthal bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are to try and claim the 'moral high ground' when the only thing you want to do is kill hundreds of thousands, maybe even MILLIONS, of innocent, yes I said INNOCENT, people in your deranged desire to get even with an infinitesimal minority of terrorists? Guess what, shit for brains, 17 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, NOT Iraqis, NOT Afghans, NOT Iranians, but your pandering slut ass has NO DESIRE to go after THEM because they suck up to us to our faces and sell us their oil!

And PLEASE don't question MY Patriotism bitch, what fucking uniform have YOU ever worn?
Sanctimonious ****!

Don't like being told directly what your fucking defect is, little precious? Instead of throwing a hissy fit you should use that energy to adjust your ignorant fucking attitude.

American Foreign Policy = Perpetual War.

That's the way the powerful Elite and Military Industrial Complex want it. It is very sad but it is what it is.

That's the way the powerful Elite and Military Industrial Complex want it. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Take your act to the conspiracy theory/UFO forum where you belong, nutjob.

So you all are ok with them hating us because you hate them. So how can we break this cycle of hatred? Where is it getting us? We hated the germans and they were guilty of horrible atrocities but they are now our allies. We need to find a way to come to the table and resolve our differences.

No, I'm okay with them hating us because they're going to do it no matter what we do, short of outright surrender. As for "how do we break this cycle of hatred", Ann Coulter had the best idea: invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them all to Christianity.

Beyond that, get the hell over the need for universal approbation. Do what's in the best interests of our nation, and let them like it or not.

By the way, we didn't hate the Germans. We hated the Nazis. It is not the Nazis who are now our allies. We more or less eradicated them, and see how well THAT turned out?

I am pretty sure this plan will only create more hatred. That is doing pretty much everything they hate about us. You can't convert people to christianity when they are unwilling anyway. Even if it would work it is in direct violation of the constitution.

I am really surprised that people can actually contemplate genocide as a possible solution, it's sickening.

Tired of the "its US foreign policy' excuse."

The hatred is first of all of the superpower. Envy of the BIG guy.

PONDER:

1) How did US helping Bosnian Muslims 'reduce' Islamic hatred of America?

2) How did helping Muslim Somalia (1995) reduce Islamic intolerance?

3) What did Bush's promises of (yet another) Arab State, so-called "palestine," and so many millions of dollars (waste of money) to that "Palestinan" pro-genocide violent entity... help "ease" Arab "anger"?

4) The Christian Winter otherwise known as the 'Arab Spring' showed that what bothers the Arabs are their own people's crimes on their own people...
But their leadership manage to manipualte their frustration towards hating the 'other.'

METHODS:

A Using such powerful images of bloody graphics, of wounded or/and dead children. The "moderate" Al Jazeera will never explain who's really at fault, Islamists' (Taliban in Afghanistan, Hezbollah/Hamas/Fatah-AlAqsaMartyrsBrigade in Lebanon/Israel, Qaeda in Iraq, etc.) use of its own civilians as shields. To make sure they die, in order to galvanize support.

B Then you have the Islamic fascist clerics who keep it going - that dehumanization theory of Christians as pigs and Jews as apes (the infamous Quran-ic apes and pigs thing)...

C Arab-Islamic immigration in Europe [Eurabia]
I am quite aware of the racist Arab street in Paris... and the bigoted Turkish-Iranian street in Berlin...
The same goes to the Iranian diplomats in Venezuela (invited by the tyrant in Caracas who sold his Christian soul to Egoism and oil to the Islamic-Hitler of Tehran) and in Nicaragua, who are allowed within the petro-dollars package and anti-Americanism pact to penetrate the Latino arena and poison that population.

Remember, It's not what we do, but what they are being tought to feel/do!

Last edited:

Take your act to the conspiracy theory/UFO forum where you belong, nutjob.

It's typical of the Ron Paul wookie mindset. "Powerful interests" control this country. Ron Paul is the only one out of 350m people who understands this and fights against it. Everyone who opposes Paul is either a dupe or part of the conspiracy.
The idea that "powerful interests" control this country is one of the many things that unites the wookie-suiters with the Left. This is why I refer to Paul as a leftist, not a conservative.

Forum List

Back