American Foreign Policy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tql3lrnRC1Q&feature=fvst]Kennedy speech April 27, 1961 Warns us of New World Order - YouTube[/ame]

American Foreign Policy = Perpetual War.

Agreed.

That's the way the powerful Elite and Military Industrial Complex want it[/b]. It is very sad but it is what it is.

And this is why we are losing. Idiotic explanations like this that turn off the right, turn on the left (who don't change the policy) as a shallow political point. Oh, and it's full of crap. Americans are good people who think they are doing the right thing. You want to change minds, convince people that oil should be secured by markets, not governments. Then we don't need to deal with and prop up bad governments and make everyone's enemies our own. Stupid arguments like this are why Ron Paul can't win even though he's right on positions, like this one, far more then any other candidate.

Wasn't it that Conservative icon and war hero Dwight D. Eisenhower that first warned of the Military-Industrial Complex?

So you all are ok with them hating us because you hate them. So how can we break this cycle of hatred? Where is it getting us? We hated the germans and they were guilty of horrible atrocities but they are now our allies. We need to find a way to come to the table and resolve our differences.

No, I'm okay with them hating us because they're going to do it no matter what we do, short of outright surrender. As for "how do we break this cycle of hatred", Ann Coulter had the best idea: invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them all to Christianity.

Beyond that, get the hell over the need for universal approbation. Do what's in the best interests of our nation, and let them like it or not.

By the way, we didn't hate the Germans. We hated the Nazis. It is not the Nazis who are now our allies. We more or less eradicated them, and see how well THAT turned out?

I am pretty sure this plan will only create more hatred. That is doing pretty much everything they hate about us. You can't convert people to christianity when they are unwilling anyway. Even if it would work it is in direct violation of the constitution.

I am really surprised that people can actually contemplate genocide as a possible solution, it's sickening.

Who said genocide? Point me to the place where I said, "Let's just kill them all." I said, "Kill their leaders", and as long as their leaders are committing acts of evil terrorism and inciting others to do so, I stand by that.

Perhaps you could stick to responding to what I said, rather than projecting your apocalyptic "Everyone's so much more brutal and less enlightened than me" fantasies onto me. Would that be doable?

No, I'm okay with them hating us because they're going to do it no matter what we do, short of outright surrender. As for "how do we break this cycle of hatred", Ann Coulter had the best idea: invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them all to Christianity.

Beyond that, get the hell over the need for universal approbation. Do what's in the best interests of our nation, and let them like it or not.

By the way, we didn't hate the Germans. We hated the Nazis. It is not the Nazis who are now our allies. We more or less eradicated them, and see how well THAT turned out?

I am pretty sure this plan will only create more hatred. That is doing pretty much everything they hate about us. You can't convert people to christianity when they are unwilling anyway. Even if it would work it is in direct violation of the constitution.

I am really surprised that people can actually contemplate genocide as a possible solution, it's sickening.

Who said genocide? Point me to the place where I said, "Let's just kill them all." I said, "Kill their leaders", and as long as their leaders are committing acts of evil terrorism and inciting others to do so, I stand by that.

Perhaps you could stick to responding to what I said, rather than projecting your apocalyptic "Everyone's so much more brutal and less enlightened than me" fantasies onto me. Would that be doable?

Actually I was talking about Vampiric68 wanting to nuke them and Rabbi saying that if Israel was in charge of the government they would execute all the muslims. Here you are talking about eradication of a group of people that we can't determine the size of. Maybe its not technically genocide but only mass murder. My bad.....

Last edited:

Actually I was talking about Vampiric68 wanting to nuke them and Rabbi saying that if Israel was in charge of the government they would execute all the muslims. Here you are talking about eradication of a group of people that we can't determine the size of. Maybe its not technically genocide but only mass murder. My bad.....
Actually I didnt say anything of the kind. But carry on.

The US foreign policy is runned by Israel. That must be the only reason why US supports the apartheid/zionist regime in Israel. The israelis also runs the media. They get their daily dose of fox news propagnada.
America's Z.O.G. government is totally controlled and directed by Israel. :evil:

If that were the case we would have executed your motherfucking ass a long time ago.

What did you mean here then?

America's Z.O.G. government is totally controlled and directed by Israel. :evil:

If that were the case we would have executed your motherfucking ass a long time ago.

Note SunniMan's use of ZOG, indicating a fictional "Zionist conspiracy." Notice that the comment was directed at him personally, not all Muslims. Note that you have been pwned.

Note SunniMan's use of ZOG, indicating a fictional "Zionist conspiracy." Notice that the comment was directed at him personally, not all Muslims. Note that you have been pwned.

What are SunniMan's crimes that he deserves to be executed? Disagreeing with you? Not liking Israel?
So you would only execute those that believe there is a "Zionist Conspiracy"?
Fact: You don't know the meaning of the word pwned.

American Foreign Policy = Vast Riches & Power for the Global Elite and Military Industrial Complex.

Oh, I missed your late assignment answers....

You get Fs for Afghanistan and Iraq.

Saddam started the whole Iraq war thing....uh, go back to the 90s.

I believe 9/11 happened "before" we bombed the Taliban and UBL back to the stone ages.

Are you really this stupid?

The whole Iraq thing goes back to the Iranian revolution. Furthermore after years of support for Saddam, President Bush(41) stabbed his former most valued trading partner in the back. When asked about the brewing conflict between Iraq and Kuwait, (recall Kuwait was over-producing it's OPEC quota and driving down the market price of oil, Iraq main source of income. There were several Arab summits about the conflict as well. Furthermore Iraq accused Kuwait of slant drilling into Iraqi oil reserves) our embassador didn't inform Saddam that we would treat Kuwait as if we had a mutual defense pac with them in the case of an invasion by Iraq. No he was told that we had "No Opinion on Arab/Arab conflicts.

So the whole Kuwait invasion by Iraq and 1st Iraq war could have been avoided if President Bush had been more forthcoming with Saddam about his intentions.

I believe 9/11 happened "before" we bombed the Taliban and UBL back to the stone ages.

The whole Iraq thing goes back to the Iranian revolution. Furthermore after years of support for Saddam, President Bush(41) stabbed his former most valued trading partner in the back. When asked about the brewing conflict between Iraq and Kuwait, (recall Kuwait was over-producing it's OPEC quota and driving down the market price of oil, Iraq main source of income. There were several Arab summits about the conflict as well. Furthermore Iraq accused Kuwait of slant drilling into Iraqi oil reserves) our embassador didn't inform Saddam that we would treat Kuwait as if we had a mutual defense pac with them in the case of an invasion by Iraq. No he was told that we had "No Opinion on Arab/Arab conflicts.

So the whole Kuwait invasion by Iraq and 1st Iraq war could have been avoided if President Bush had been more forthcoming with Saddam about his intentions.

Hussein was just another American Puppet who wore out his welcome. He's just one on a very long list. It's what happens to all Puppets who don't obey their masters. Mubarak just found that out as well. But there will be more.

What are SunniMan's crimes that he deserves to be executed? Disagreeing with you? Not liking Israel?
So you would only execute those that believe there is a "Zionist Conspiracy"?
Fact: You don't know the meaning of the word pwned.

Being stupid. If I were you I'd be a little worried too.

What do you think?

Being an outsider to the US I can see that your foreign policy is making the World Hate your country. .

Being an outsider, perhaps you can't fully appreciate how much we don't give a half a shit what you or anyone else thinks. Go take care of your own business.

That is exactly the attitude that gets you into a police state and that is exactly what's happening to you now. :clap2:

Hussein was just another American Puppet who wore out his welcome. He's just one on a very long list. It's what happens to all Puppets who don't obey their masters. Mubarak just found that out as well. But there will be more.

Who were they puppets of?

Israelhas a right to exist and defend itself.in 2008,i was MORE THAN PLEASED at the death of over 1,000 dead terrorists.

And to legitimize terror groups like hamas and such,obamas also committing a crime against the jewish state. They are our brothers and sisters,in god.

Who were they puppets of?

The U.S. Government.

Forum List

Back