American flag falls crowd cheers

I've lost all respect I had for the English/Brits...

What a bunch of ungrateful shits....

your going to blame the whole Country for this?....wow now your getting kinda carried away Nick....

Mr. Nick is not known for his sane reasoning skills.

yea he is.....just ask him.....i dont think the Kid is much more than 30....but he thinks he knows more about Life and things than .....well anyone else....now he knows how ALL the Brits feel.....and Colin for one, aint nothing like what he is saying.....

I've lost all respect I had for the English/Brits...

What a bunch of ungrateful shits....

What if I take a massive dump on the American Flag in protest of you being a shithead? Is that protected speech?

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

It would be neat if a heat seeking rpg plugged up your massive bung hole. Yep!

It would have to blast through both of his hands and all ten fingers, however. And Conz' head as well.

Yes...

Doesn't mean I have to like it tho.

Besides - responsible adults don't shit on flags......

I wrote you and KosherTwat a poem:

Fuck the flag
Fuck it's face
Fuck the flag
At a medium pace
Make it your bitch
rub its stripes and stars with lube
Put it on your taint and touch it to your boobs

Who gives a fuck
about a piece of fucking fabric
Made in China and just a goddamned symbol
Fuck the flag, you little pin dick

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

The End

well at least you did not run to another Country like Douger did and then bad mouth the place like he does......so that says something for you ConDerp.....:eusa_clap:

I love this country. It's a great place to live, and I'm damn lucky I was born here and not in a third world country. That doesn't mean I have to think the fucking flag is anything other than a Nationalist icon though. :)

You can laugh and live in denial, but she hasn't met me yet, she's gone when we do.:badgrin:

Besides the attack of family....I almost wish this would happen....watching her crush you like an aluminum soda can...and she's 130 soaking wet and just turned 50. :lol::lol::lol:

Shit face she is not your family she's someone you live with. and dear sweet one once she get's a taste of white snake you'll be singing the blues.

Legal wife...thanks for being so obvious.

Besides the attack of family....I almost wish this would happen....watching her crush you like an aluminum soda can...and she's 130 soaking wet and just turned 50. :lol::lol::lol:

Shit face she is not your family she's someone you live with. and dear sweet one once she get's a taste of white snake you'll be singing the blues.

Not in my state she's not so I don't recognize your falsehood

I just showed my wife your post.....I'm afraid she almost spilled her drink she was laughing so much.

You can laugh and live in denial, but she hasn't met me yet, she's gone when we do.:badgrin:

She's not your family she She's not your wife in my state So I will continue to POST ABOUT ME TAKING YOUR WOMEN BECAUSE IN MY STATE SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE AND AS LONG AS I POST IN MY STATE I AM NOT ATTACKING FAMILY.

No she's not, at least not in my state, and as long as I post in my state I am not attacking a family member.

bugger is like a rabid squirrel

He sure is a Rabid Little Bugger!

funny-pictures-army-squirrel-shows-off-his-medals.jpg

Forum List

Back