American flag falls crowd cheers

I've lost all respect I had for the English/Brits...

What a bunch of ungrateful shits....

What if I take a massive dump on the American Flag in protest of you being a shithead? Is that protected speech?

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Yes...

Doesn't mean I have to like it tho.

Besides - responsible adults don't shit on flags......

Conservaturds is fascinated with his own crap.

He's continually talking about it. See my siggy...I suspect he is a "painter".

I've lost all respect I had for the English/Brits...

What a bunch of ungrateful shits....

What if I take a massive dump on the American Flag in protest of you being a shithead? Is that protected speech?

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Yes...

I wrote you and KosherTwat a poem:

Fuck the flag
Fuck it's face
Fuck the flag
At a medium pace
Make it your bitch
rub its stripes and stars with lube
Put it on your taint and touch it to your boobs

Who gives a fuck
about a piece of fucking fabric
Made in China and just a goddamned symbol
Fuck the flag, you little pin dick

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

The End

I would bet you a good set of teeth if you could find one in London everyone of them loves to come here on holiday.

I know I'm arriving late to the party...but just for the record...I saw:

The flags blowing like crazy...very windy day?
Our flag falling at a very inopportune moment.
Loud gasps and boos from the majority of the crowd.
Laughter from either the people filming or someone around them.
Even louder applause than you might expect at the END of the anthem...as if the crowd was trying to make up for the fact that the flag dropped by REALLY showing their support for the athlete(s).

Its a shame. But a shame does not a conspiracy make. There's nothing here that would make me think it was done intentionally.

Are you telling me that Brits don't have a code of ..what, handling....their own flag?

Seriously?

They're even flakier than I thought.

No. It's your usual lack of ability to grasp the real meaning of what others say.

I think Cali was pretty clear.

Brits don't "get" the whole "honor the flag thing".

Brits don't "get" most things.

Heterosexuality, for one...they just don't "get" it.

Orthodontics.

Are you telling me that Brits don't have a code of ..what, handling....their own flag?

Seriously?

They're even flakier than I thought.

No. It's your usual lack of ability to grasp the real meaning of what others say.

I think Cali was pretty clear.

Brits don't "get" the whole "honor the flag thing".

Brits don't "get" most things.

Heterosexuality, for one...they just don't "get" it.

Orthodontics.

Holy fuck...that was lame. Even by your standards.

I know I'm arriving late to the party...but just for the record...I saw:

The flags blowing like crazy...very windy day?
Our flag falling at a very inopportune moment.
Loud gasps and boos from the majority of the crowd.
Laughter from either the people filming or someone around them.
Even louder applause than you might expect at the END of the anthem...as if the crowd was trying to make up for the fact that the flag dropped by REALLY showing their support for the athlete(s).

Its a shame. But a shame does not a conspiracy make. There's nothing here that would make me think it was done intentionally.

Well.

What a measured, thoughtful comment.

The reader would almost think that you do not consider the OP to be a complete idiot.

And the end of it all...the Olympics will have been fantastic...the flag will be undamaged...the U.S.A. will be undamaged by a falling flag...the Americans who won will still be fantastic and still have their gold medals to show for it......and Whineylittlereb will still be a paranoid crazy.

OMG !!!! OMG !!! Duh Flaggggg ! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.WHAAAAAAA ! :cuckoo:
I'd wrapped the piece of shit around my beer to keep it cold.

hey Gordo if Costa Rica was attacked.....what Flag will be coming to defend your useless cowardly Ass?.....if that did happen im sure you would be RUNNING to your next new home.....fucking pussy.....and take that stupid Toupee off and just shave your head.....you look stupid....
I worry about the same thing. With all of the bullying and misery little CR,Chile and Nica (my other 2 hangouts) have taken to the world I feel a "terruh" attack coming at any moment !
Plus"they" hate our freedoms......................whoever "they" is ?

Actually there HAVE been 2 attacks.
"1950s-70s - José Figueres, President of Costa Rica, two attempts on his life"
Want to guess the international terror group responsible ? Yep. The usual.(hint: their flag has fallen)
secret ops of the empire CIA hits in the 20th century

the Question remains Gordo....CR is attacked....who ya gonna call?.....Hugo?....

OMG !!!! OMG !!! Duh Flaggggg ! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa.WHAAAAAAA ! :cuckoo:
I'd wrapped the piece of shit around my beer to keep it cold.

hey Gordo if Costa Rica was attacked.....what Flag will be coming to defend your useless cowardly Ass?.....if that did happen im sure you would be RUNNING to your next new home.....fucking pussy.....and take that stupid Toupee off and just shave your head.....you look stupid....
If CR were attacked, the flag flying over the attackers will most likely be carried by US troops. Nobody attacks small nations more than us.

not the Question was it JW.....your avoiding it just like Gordo is.....

That was on purpose and if I was a spectator I would have ran down and picked it up....

Apparently they thought it was funny.....

Of course progressives will defend the tyranny.....

If I was the Olympian in that match I would choose to not play in that match....

Any idiot progressive that believes that was a coincidence is not only retarded but seriously brainwashed.

You should shut up. When you don't, you look really, really stupid.
when you call anyone who disagrees with you a Teabagger.....well lets just say....you dont come off looking to bright yourself......just sayin....

Wowzers. far-righters will defend the freedom of speech of Westboro but are enraged over this? Something's not quite right...

And then again they get all pissy over the guy who got fined for giving the Nazi salute...really, truly weird stuff going on here in USMB.

Last edited:

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Yes...

I wrote you and KosherTwat a poem:

Fuck the flag
Fuck it's face
Fuck the flag
At a medium pace
Make it your bitch
rub its stripes and stars with lube
Put it on your taint and touch it to your boobs

Who gives a fuck
about a piece of fucking fabric
Made in China and just a goddamned symbol
Fuck the flag, you little pin dick

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

The End

well at least you did not run to another Country like Douger did and then bad mouth the place like he does......so that says something for you ConDerp.....:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back