American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through ISIS Territory. End up Dead

They didn’t bike through ISIS territory, but I am not surprised the ghouls are all giddy over these murders.

Be honest here...would you as an American bike anywhere in Afghanistan? Not me, no way no how

It was Tajikistan. And no.

This from the article Daily Wire cites:

CORRECTION: A previous version of this article said Tajikistan has a "known terrorist presence" and that the couple biked through "ISIS territory." It is more accurate to say that Tajikistan faces a threat of terrorism and is near to northern Afghanistan, which has a significant terrorist presence.

Another article from the Times:

A Dream Ended on a Mountain Road: The Cyclists and the ISIS Militants

In the end all it takes is a couple of assholes and opportunity to ruin something.

They didn’t bike through ISIS territory, but I am not surprised the ghouls are all giddy over these murders.

Be honest here...would you as an American bike anywhere in Afghanistan? Not me, no way no how

CORRECTION: A previous version of this article said Tajikistan has a "known terrorist presence" and that the couple biked through "ISIS territory." It is more accurate to say that Tajikistan faces a threat of terrorism and is near to northern Afghanistan, which has a significant terrorist presence.

In the end all it takes is a couple of assholes and opportunity to ruin something.

More details:

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Were the American cyclists killed in Tajikistan naive for traveling there?

More details:

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

I think this got more attention for the statement they made about evil being a construct than for the actual act.

Evil is not a construct, evil is an actual concept, and unfortunately they got to see it first hand.

It sucks they are ending up as a lesson in the hatred that can exist in people, and the causal nature some people have when it comes to dealing death.

It's a net gain for society when complete idiots remove themselves as a liability.

Sorry that's "ghoulish" to you, but as far as I see it, all it is is a retroactive self abortion that should have been done way sooner.

More details:

I think this got more attention for the statement they made about evil being a construct than for the actual act.

Evil is not a construct, evil is an actual concept, and unfortunately they got to see it first hand.

It sucks they are ending up as a lesson in the hatred that can exist in people, and the causal nature some people have when it comes to dealing death.

Of course that’s a silly statement. Evil exists in this world and is very real.

The left and their stupidity are now killing people. The idea that people are inherently good and that all cultures are equal and all we need to do is talk with them, and they won't be violent, is very dumb. Guys Western civ is the best, the US is the best and anyone who disagrees is a moron.

This couple biked through ISIS territory and got killed......you cant make this stuff up.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Fun fact: More Americans get struck by lightning, than get killed by ISIS.

Most Americans aren't dumb enough to ride their bike on the Afghan border where ISIS is located except a few Liberal, Trump-hating snowflakes. If they did ISIS would have a field day. Liberal logic... smh lol

These idiots deserve a Darwin Award. 4cereal

Screen-Shot-2018-08-16-at-11.28.23-AM-300x163.png

Liberalism kills and evil is real.

Via Daily Wire:

A young American couple who took a year-long bike trip around the world, believing that evil was a make-believe concept, took a fatal route through ISIS territory in Tajikistan, where alleged ISIS terrorists stabbed them to death.

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, 29, quit their jobs last year in order to make their trip. Austin was a vegan who worked for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office.

Edge:

Look who they work for. They were both surrounded by idiots at work and probably at home. Nobody to talk some sense into them.

H/T Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

These idiots deserve a Darwin Award. 4cereal

Screen-Shot-2018-08-16-at-11.28.23-AM-300x163.png

Liberalism kills and evil is real.

Via Daily Wire:

A young American couple who took a year-long bike trip around the world, believing that evil was a make-believe concept, took a fatal route through ISIS territory in Tajikistan, where alleged ISIS terrorists stabbed them to death.

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, 29, quit their jobs last year in order to make their trip. Austin was a vegan who worked for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office.

Edge:

Look who they work for. They were both surrounded by idiots at work and probably at home. Nobody to talk some sense into them.

H/T Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
So in other words, these folks on the extreme left gets themselves killed, those on the extreme right tend to want to kill others

Forum List

Back