American civilian executed

Man...just heard.
There was a small part of me that thought this might end differently. But ultimately, we all know these people have shown no signs of humanity.
The poor family...

On a sidenote, it surprised me to hear that shortly after discovering he had been killed, Saudi police possibly killed al-Moqrin, the SA leader of a-Q.

Does this mean they had him(them) under surveilance but couldn't pinpoint the location of Paul Johnson, Jr.?

Bastards.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
good - hopefully none of them will go - or if they do, their 72 virgins are in their 80's.

Thanks for the update Kathianne.

none of them will. paul johnson was under muslim protection for 10 years, as stated by his muslim friend, and killing anyone be it an infidel or not under allah's protection is condemned.

good - hopefully none of them will go - or if they do, their 72 virgins are in their 80's.

Thanks for the update Kathianne.

No problem. No virgins, not 1 regardless of age. Just hellfire and brimstone day in, day out.

I recommend starting a new thread with the good news about the death of a head terrorist so we can celebrate there and mourn/rant in this thread.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I recommend starting a new thread with the good news about the death of a head terrorist so we can celebrate there and mourn/rant in this thread.

Will do!

Hate to be the doubting Thomas here but ain't it pretty fuckin convenient that they miraculously find them 1 hour after Paul Johnson was killed.......

:bs1:

Saudis ain't our friends, fuckers are playing both sides of the coin.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Hate to be the doubting Thomas here but ain't it pretty fuckin convenient that they miraculously find them 1 hour after Paul Johnson was killed.......

I was wondering the same...
see my post.

Your are KIDDING! They find the killer one hour after and I read they killed him. Is this true?? Where is the body?!!! This is a joke!! OUTRAGE!

And so far I have read ZERO news reports about "public" outrage overthere. Only from political leaders..etc.. Not from the average "god fearing" muslim. They will reap what they sow.. Sorry muslims, but that is in your bible too...

Originally posted by Yurt
Your are KIDDING! They find the killer one hour after and I read they killed him. Is this true?? Where is the body?!!! This is a joke!! OUTRAGE!

And so far I have read ZERO news reports about "public" outrage overthere. Only from political leaders..etc.. Not from the average "god fearing" muslim. They will reap what they sow.. Sorry muslims, but that is in your bible too...

Sadly it is the truth.....

Too easy--- too covenient--the Suads must be made to pay--first private warnings and a demand for all the secret info they have followed by a promise to depose them.

They find and kill the leader a couple hours later. RWA do you still believe the Saudis are our ally? Shit they lnew where this guy was or these people were for a long time now and failed to do one goddamn thing about it until an American was whacked.

Time to head south as Gop Jeff said.

This latest incident just shows what kind of animals we are fighting against. Of course, the f***ing Left will refuse to admit it. After all, the Left is never wrong, simply misunderstood! :mad:

Everyone that gave in to terrorism (e.g. the Spanish and the French) and everyone that gave moral support to the terrorists (e.g. the "human shields" and Peter Arnett) has that man's blood on their hands.

Good thing I'm not president, I'd be mighty tempted to nuke Mecca and Medina during the Hajj. Then I'd say "the next time you take out an American, we'll be taking out a city".

:firing: :ali:

Originally posted by KarlMarx
This latest incident just shows what kind of animals we are fighting against. Of course, the f***ing Left will refuse to admit it. After all, the Left is never wrong, simply misunderstood! :mad:

Everyone that gave in to terrorism (e.g. the Spanish and the French) and everyone that gave moral support to the terrorists (e.g. the "human shields" and Peter Arnett) has that man's blood on their hands.

Good thing I'm not president, I'd be mighty tempted to nuke Mecca and Medina during the Hajj. Then I'd say "the next time you take out an American, we'll be taking out a city".

:firing: :ali:

Take out one now------promise to do the other the next time a hostage is killed. The middle of the road muslims must be made to pick a side. They've had it too easy so far

It's time to go head hunting on Guantanamo. 10 of them for one of us. I just wish we had the balls to do it.

Thanks SE - we are stepping on each other.

How much you wanna bet Abu Grahib will still rule the day.

Fuck Abu grahib and all its bullshit sympathizers.

It is time to just go open a can of some good old fashioned American whop ass. We can figure out the rest later.

Shit! This crap has to stop and NOW

We got just the guy to do it HRGOKIT....

stateoftheunion.jpg

Originally posted by freeandfun1
I am getting sick of us sitting by while they chop off the heads of our fellow citizens. When is America really going to get angry??

Thats what I'm sayin,free!!!!!!!! We are getting pissed on and doing not a thing about it. Enough,let's show the world what we are made of and capable of.

Forum List

Back