Iran drones - inexpensive and deadly

From the link we can see some of the weapons paid for by obama and biden

I wonder what countermeasures Israel has?
When I was teaching myself machine learning I immediately understood the military applications. They will eventually get to the point (if they haven't already) with improved recognition and quality imaging of pinpointing a particular target and neutralizing them. Not unlike the Terminator but from the air.

When I was teaching my self machine learning I immediately understood the military applications. They will eventually get to the point (if they haven't already) with improved recognition and quality imaging of pinpointing a particular target and neutralizing them. Not unlike the Terminator but from the air.
A $1 GPS chip is pretty accurate

Perhaps a more accurate story?

The exact targets of the strike remain unknown. It is also unclear if the IRGC was referring to the Occupied Palestinian territories in the West Bank or Israeli territory when announcing the strike. Several media outlets earlier reported that multiple drones were targeting Israeli territory. Tehran said it would provide further details about the operation

Propulsion. Traditional internal combustion and jet engines remain in use for drones requiring long range. However, for shorter-range missions electric power has almost entirely taken over.

A $1 GPS chip is pretty accurate
Yep. And nowadays with facial recognition software you could program them to autonomously seek out a particular person, fly straight into their head and explode.

I predict that soon, swarms of cheap toy drones will be used to carry out assassination missions.

The night sky above Jerusalem is lighting up, as the more than 100 drones and missile sent by Iran have begun to enter Israeli airspace.

Iran launched drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles towards Israeli targets in response to a drone strike at the beginning of April in Syria that left 12 Iranians, including two top generals, dead.

irandronesgfdjgdjgdjhd.png

Muslims been starting conflict since yr 700 when Mo started rampaging thru Southern Europe. Here we go again.

From the link we can see some of the weapons paid for by obama and biden

I wonder what countermeasures Israel has?

Trump, during a campaign rally over the weekend, suggested Tehran’s attack on Israel, came as a direct result of what he described as the United States’ “weakness,” claiming “it would not have happened if we were in office.”

But Bolton said the former president is clueless about how to respond to international crises involving U.S. adversaries.

“I just think Trump is delusional on this point,” “It’s a point that nobody can refute or confirm one way or the other. He doesn’t have any idea what to do in the Middle East in this situation. Remember when he threatened fire and fury against North Korea? Within a year he had fallen in love with Kim Jong Un. So he’s not qualified to be president.”

Forum List

Back