America to Sarah Palin: "STFU!"

A "war on ,,,," usually includes some hate. During Palin's early days as a VP candidate there was hate but now it's more so amusement. She is clearly over exposed which has lead to her sharp downward spiral. The less people knew about her was an asset for Palin. She brought on the not respected attitude by most Americans by her desire to be in the limelight way too much.

well, maybe you think all that, and that's fine
but she has a large following and is a Political pundit the same as Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Moring Joey, etc.... so I guess she'll just have to chap some of your asses

does she still want to run a government office or President..no one knows really

but it still doesn't justify the level of vile hate thrown on her...like shut the FUCK UP

really

Sarah's large following consists of only the far, far right. Show me a poll that proves me wrong.

just like a leftist, you claim something than ask that someone prove you wrong. Instead, prove your point. It's your claim, so until then you're off base and losing.

Palins way more competant than that jackass who's in the WH.

When you say something like that, you lose all credibility in an intelligent conversation.

But no one is taking away your right to free speech -- like Palin, you can continue to spew stupidity on any medium that will have you.

Yep and it will irretate the likes of you every minute and day of your life. Winning!

Sarah gives conservative men herpes.

Thanks for showing your class!!!!!! I call em as I see em......Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stu-small2.jpg

Hah, I love it when I get under their skin. Winning!!!!!

That you David Duke?

You know he was a Democrat right?

Already debunked. Please pay attention.

God I hate to always have to prove you all wrong.

"Political party Republican since 1989,[1] Democratic until December 1988[2] "

Read it carefully, it says Democratic until December 1988. Guess what He was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988.

So please move out of the parroting and check your facts first.

Sarah Palin wrote a book all by herself. "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". How many of you can make the same claim?

Forum List

Back