America to Sarah Palin: "STFU!"

Palins way more competant than that jackass who's in the WH.

When you say something like that, you lose all credibility in an intelligent conversation.

But no one is taking away your right to free speech -- like Palin, you can continue to spew stupidity on any medium that will have you.

This they take a poll on, Obama burning the Middle East to the ground, throwing open the southern border and being a pathological liar...meh

It's Palin!!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Palin's always good for a laugh. :lol:

I have this I use for Obama

NO WHERE in there do you see the word, FUCK

you followers of the Democrat party just don't have class
you prove it in this thread

Again I will post an irrefutable truth" "If Sarah Palin were a single black woman with children the left would love her." The racist fact is, that Palin is a White Christian Conservative, responsible mother. That makes her the Anti-Christ to Democrat racist.

The left would love her? Dumb is dumb no matter what her race is.

See another thread about the screamer Sheila Jackson Lee. Left would not dare to challenge a Black person or demean them the way they do Palin.

A haha

Wasn't that the twit that thought we landed men on mars? Lol

Talk about dumb.

I have this I use for Obama

NO WHERE in there do you see the word, FUCK

you followers of the Democrat party just don't have class
you prove it in this thread

Do you ever NOT contradict yourself in a post? You post a classless picture then accuse others of not having class. Nearly every post you make is complaining about how Democrats act, ignoring that you act the same way.

A "war on ,,,," usually includes some hate. During Palin's early days as a VP candidate there was hate but now it's more so amusement. She is clearly over exposed which has lead to her sharp downward spiral. The less people knew about her was an asset for Palin. She brought on the not respected attitude by most Americans by her desire to be in the limelight way too much.

well, maybe you think all that, and that's fine
but she has a large following and is a Political pundit the same as Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Moring Joey, etc.... so I guess she'll just have to chap some of your asses

does she still want to run a government office or President..no one knows really

but it still doesn't justify the level of vile hate thrown on her...like shut the FUCK UP

really

Sarah's large following consists of only the far, far right. Show me a poll that proves me wrong.

I like the idea of a Cruz/Palin ticket

well with your Dear leaders approvals in the crapper with a 60% of the disapproving
and Hillary ratings are a yawn
that ticket probably scares the hell of you loyal Democrat subjects

A Cruz/Palin ticket scares the hell out of the whole world my dear, including most Republicans I'll warrant.

A "war on ,,,," usually includes some hate. During Palin's early days as a VP candidate there was hate but now it's more so amusement. She is clearly over exposed which has lead to her sharp downward spiral. The less people knew about her was an asset for Palin. She brought on the not respected attitude by most Americans by her desire to be in the limelight way too much.

well, maybe you think all that, and that's fine
but she has a large following and is a Political pundit the same as Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Moring Joey, etc.... so I guess she'll just have to chap some of your asses

does she still want to run a government office or President..no one knows really

but it still doesn't justify the level of vile hate thrown on her...like shut the FUCK UP

really

Sarah's large following consists of only the far, far right. Show me a poll that proves me wrong.

you might be right. but just remember after Jimmy Carter....Reagan swept the country wining almost every state and I think the people are FED UP with all the hate that comes from the, left along with Obama and his party...it's worse than I've ever seen it
that's all I'm saying...Some people (mostly the rabid left) don't like that Palin criticizes Obama... so that's why they shout her down to try and shut her up and then you see the hate pour out in threads like this...I was just pointing out their hypocrisy

Last edited:
This they take a poll on, Obama burning the Middle East to the ground, throwing open the southern border and being a pathological liar...meh

It's Palin!!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Palin's always good for a laugh. :lol:

Mommy! Sarah makes my peepee shrink! She hunts and fishes and can field dress a moose! Eeeekkk! Sarah scares the itty Progressive! Make Sarah go way Pweeze Mommy!

Forum List

Back