America to Sarah Palin: "STFU!"

Hah, I love it when I get under their skin. Winning!!!!!

110107peeweeherman1.jpg

Winning!!!

Love it, love it, irritation that you can't stand....Winning!

Being compared to Pee Wee Herman is winning... Wow, you just can't lose can you.

Another far left thread that proves that they really hate women..
If all women were as vacuous as Sarah Palin, you might have a point. But Palin is alone with Michelle Bachmann as airheaded women on the right. Coulter is just mean, Ingram is uncompassionate, Liz Cheney is irascible.

But few women are as dirt dumb as Sarah the Quitter and her compatriot Ms. Bachmann.

No, no, I think we should let Palin continue to give her opinions....

Sen. John McCain, who tapped Palin as his running mate in the 2008 presidential election, said while he "respect(s) always Sarah Palin's views," her comments might hurt Republican chances of taking control of the Senate in 2014.
from the OP's link.

You are not in a position to "let" anyone do anything.

The 1st Amendment applies to her like anyone else.

Wise up.

If all women were as vacuous as Sarah Palin, you might have a point. But Palin is alone with Michelle Bachmann as airheaded women on the right. Coulter is just mean, Ingram is uncompassionate, Liz Cheney is irascible.

But few women are as dirt dumb as Sarah the Quitter and her compatriot Ms. Bachmann.

^ Scared of Women

...and speaking of dumb. Here's the world's leading expert

Last edited by a moderator:
Palin makes more sense and seems like she has a better command of current events than President Kardashian does... He seems to be stuck in a perennial state of "out-to-lunch".

Palin makes more sense and seems like she has a better command of current events than President Kardashian does... He seems to be stuck in a perennial state of "out-to-lunch".

Palin makes more sense?

What???

Your dumber than I thought! :lol:

I see the lefts war on women is still in full bloom

Carry on

-Geaux

What lefts "war on women" are you referring to?

Nancy Pelosi? Elizabeth Warren? Rosa Parks? Sonia Sotomayor? Madeline Allbright? Shirley Chisholm? Hattie Wyatt Caraway? Lani Guinier? Ruth Bader Ginsburg? Geraldine Ferraro? Carol Moseley Braun? Janet Reno? Nellie Tayloe Ross? Frances Perkins? Oveta Culp Hobby?

And of course, last but not least... ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, our next president of the United States... Hillary Clinton!

Forum List

Back