America sacrificing its children to Moloch?

So I pissed her off by suggesting that children who are thrust into this crazy world might just decide to murder their "parents" in their sleep. It would be an act of pure self defense, like anyone using lethal force to defend against rape.

Yeah- you are a sick POS.

As sick as any ISIS fundie who would 'suggest' that children raised by Christians might decide to murder their parents in their sleep because of the twisted teachings of Christ.
The teachings of Christ are not twisted. Homosexuality is. The comparison dies there.

To the loons of ISIS, they are as twisted as homosexuality is to you.

Yeah- you are a sick POS.

As sick as any ISIS fundie who would 'suggest' that children raised by Christians might decide to murder their parents in their sleep because of the twisted teachings of Christ.
Your flights of emotional revulsion are not arguments however much you think they are. ISIS hangs homosexuals in the street. It's proof of the demonic Left's mental disorder that you think people who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle are a bigger threat than a a religion that thinks nothing of killing them.

In Riyadh, they don't have intellectual debates over whether homosexuals can be good parents. They hide in mortal terror of being discovered at all. The closet protects their lives.

It's a sign of how spiritually and morally bankrupt you are that Christians are in your mind a greater obsession, a foe to homosexuality unrivaled by Islam. That is the product of a diseased mindset, darkened for want of the light of Christ.

Your self deception will be your condemnation.
The Muslims killing gays are in the ME....people like you are HERE. Now....tell us again what we should keep more of an eye on?

Moloch's a bitch. I sacrifice my children to Pazuzu.

Not all the time; kids are expensive and I'm not made of money. Only for protection when lesser demons are running amok in my municipality. Shit, I bet they work for Pazuzu's sheisty ass to begin with.

I'm not racist, but demons from sumeria just seem to be more prone to criminality than wind spirits from. . . You know. . . White neighborhoods.
The spirit world is very polarized. Angels either serve God Almighty, or the god of this world. Neutrality isn't possible. Satan hates little children for the same reason Jesus loves them, "for such is the kingdom of heaven."

Not Pazuzu. He and Jesus both share a love for mint chocolate chip ice cream that borders on a fetish.

And Pazuzu ain't the kinda insecure bitch to go straight contrarian just cuz all the new popular demons are doing it. Pazuzu sticks to his guns regardless what his philosophical rivals are spouting, cuz he's his own man. The James mutha fuckin Dean of ancient sumerian demons!
This is a serious conversation.

I understand that you're very serious, but the idea that unwanted children being adopted by gay couples who actually care about them in stead of being sent to foster homes and fucked up situations is tantamount to sacrificing them to a demon is insane, and hard for -me- to take seriously.

I could see your point if we were talking about displacing children from healthy, loving 2 parent homes, but children from healthy, loving 2 parent homes don't generally get put up for adoption.

Anyway, if homosexual adoptive parents are agents of Moloch, I'd say sacrifices to Moloch are highly preferable to sacrifices to "the system"
You didn't read the OP. These were children a woman deliberately conceived to give to gay men. We've gone way past putting at risk kids in loving homes.

Moloch's a bitch. I sacrifice my children to Pazuzu.

Not all the time; kids are expensive and I'm not made of money. Only for protection when lesser demons are running amok in my municipality. Shit, I bet they work for Pazuzu's sheisty ass to begin with.

I'm not racist, but demons from sumeria just seem to be more prone to criminality than wind spirits from. . . You know. . . White neighborhoods.
The spirit world is very polarized. Angels either serve God Almighty, or the god of this world. Neutrality isn't possible. Satan hates little children for the same reason Jesus loves them, "for such is the kingdom of heaven."

Not Pazuzu. He and Jesus both share a love for mint chocolate chip ice cream that borders on a fetish.

And Pazuzu ain't the kinda insecure bitch to go straight contrarian just cuz all the new popular demons are doing it. Pazuzu sticks to his guns regardless what his philosophical rivals are spouting, cuz he's his own man. The James mutha fuckin Dean of ancient sumerian demons!

I understand that you're very serious, but the idea that unwanted children being adopted by gay couples who actually care about them in stead of being sent to foster homes and fucked up situations is tantamount to sacrificing them to a demon is insane, and hard for -me- to take seriously.

I could see your point if we were talking about displacing children from healthy, loving 2 parent homes, but children from healthy, loving 2 parent homes don't generally get put up for adoption.

Anyway, if homosexual adoptive parents are agents of Moloch, I'd say sacrifices to Moloch are highly preferable to sacrifices to "the system"
You didn't read the OP. These were children a woman deliberately conceived to give to gay men. We've gone way past putting at risk kids in loving homes.

You've got a point, there, but even if same sex parentage turns out to be a statistically less effective way of raising a reasonably functional human being, I would still say that those more wealthy couples able to have a new kid created will be a small price to pay to allow other couples to adopt children who otherwise would go unwanted and come out the other end of the foster care system with criminal moral values and post-abuse psychological errors.

You've got a point, there, but even if same sex parentage turns out to be a statistically less effective way of raising a reasonably functional human being, I would still say that those more wealthy couples able to have a new kid created will be a small price to pay to allow other couples to adopt children who otherwise would go unwanted and come out the other end of the foster care system with criminal moral values and post-abuse psychological errors.
The only kids who are unwanted are the teens and preteens who are bitter and jaded, many already with a criminal history. If gays want to show how much love they have to offer, let them adopt the less cuddly kids who have been let down by heterosexuals.

I would be genuinely impressed.

Forum List

Back