America sacrificing its children to Moloch?

So I pissed her off by suggesting that children who are thrust into this crazy world might just decide to murder their "parents" in their sleep. It would be an act of pure self defense, like anyone using lethal force to defend against rape.

Yeah- you are a sick POS.

As sick as any ISIS fundie who would 'suggest' that children raised by Christians might decide to murder their parents in their sleep because of the twisted teachings of Christ.
The teachings of Christ are not twisted. Homosexuality is. The comparison dies there.
Nonsense.

Homosexuality is not 'twisted,' your ignorance and hate is.

So I pissed her off by suggesting that children who are thrust into this crazy world might just decide to murder their "parents" in their sleep. It would be an act of pure self defense, like anyone using lethal force to defend against rape.

As sick as any ISIS fundie who would 'suggest' that children raised by Christians might decide to murder their parents in their sleep because of the twisted teachings of Christ.
The teachings of Christ are not twisted. Homosexuality is. The comparison dies there.

But so are the teachings of Catholicism, Michael. You re right on many points such as homosexuality but you need to consider the occult background of your own religion. Look at this and see the footnotes for sources. They are valid.
All Catholics should see this video:

You're both demented loons – the worst manifestation of the bane that is the social right.

Moloch isn't real, skid mark. It was an idol ancient Canaanites worshipped.

You are mistaken about that. There are children sacrificed to Moloch on a regular basis all over the world including the Vatican, Michael.

Oops! I didn't read anything past this. You're an idiot.

If you insist on condemning the evidence before examining it you'll be guaranteed perpetual ignorance on the matter, Michael. Your choice but ignorance shall not be an excuse at the Judgement Seat of Christ. You will be reminded that you were given the truth and rejected it without being willing to even examine it. What shall you say then?

I'm not responsible for your deciding to reject the truth - I'm only required to give it to you. Otherwise your blood would be on my hands on the day I answer to the LORD for my own life.

I get the feeling you're going to be sweating more on Judgment Day than I will. Protestants don't attack Catholics like you do, they aren't filled with hate like you. You're so full of hate, you couldn't even come together with me on what should have been a point of agreement on the cultural decay in this country, you had to use it as a platform to attack my faith. I just don't know that God is going to allow a hateful little bigot like you into heaven.
You're both equally ridiculous and wrong.

Why? Because you pretend you do not believe? That is not evidence of my being wrong but rather of your deceit.

Nonsense.

Homosexuality is not 'twisted,' your ignorance and hate is.

It is a sin and is perverse. Your ignorance of the Scriptures prevents you from seeing it for what it is, Clayton. Truth is not hatred although some perceive it to be because they do not want to change. Still, if you are committing the act of sodomy you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. The Bible is clear on this.

But so are the teachings of Catholicism, Michael. You re right on many points such as homosexuality but you need to consider the occult background of your own religion. Look at this and see the footnotes for sources. They are valid.

You're both demented loons – the worst manifestation of the bane that is the social right.

The act of a man lying with a man or a woman with a woman is demented. It's an abomination before God, Clayton. You have a free will to make your own choices but they won't come without consequences - like eternal separation from God - eternity in hell - is it worth it? No.

Moloch's a bitch. I sacrifice my children to Pazuzu.

Not all the time; kids are expensive and I'm not made of money. Only for protection when lesser demons are running amok in my municipality. Shit, I bet they work for Pazuzu's sheisty ass to begin with.

I'm not racist, but demons from sumeria just seem to be more prone to criminality than wind spirits from. . . You know. . . White neighborhoods.
The spirit world is very polarized. Angels either serve God Almighty, or the god of this world. Neutrality isn't possible. Satan hates little children for the same reason Jesus loves them, "for such is the kingdom of heaven."

Not Pazuzu. He and Jesus both share a love for mint chocolate chip ice cream that borders on a fetish.

And Pazuzu ain't the kinda insecure bitch to go straight contrarian just cuz all the new popular demons are doing it. Pazuzu sticks to his guns regardless what his philosophical rivals are spouting, cuz he's his own man. The James mutha fuckin Dean of ancient sumerian demons!

You are mistaken about that. There are children sacrificed to Moloch on a regular basis all over the world including the Vatican, Michael.

Oops! I didn't read anything past this. You're an idiot.

If you insist on condemning the evidence before examining it you'll be guaranteed perpetual ignorance on the matter, Michael. Your choice but ignorance shall not be an excuse at the Judgement Seat of Christ. You will be reminded that you were given the truth and rejected it without being willing to even examine it. What shall you say then?

I'm not responsible for your deciding to reject the truth - I'm only required to give it to you. Otherwise your blood would be on my hands on the day I answer to the LORD for my own life.

I get the feeling you're going to be sweating more on Judgment Day than I will. Protestants don't attack Catholics like you do, they aren't filled with hate like you. You're so full of hate, you couldn't even come together with me on what should have been a point of agreement on the cultural decay in this country, you had to use it as a platform to attack my faith. I just don't know that God is going to allow a hateful little bigot like you into heaven.
You're both equally ridiculous and wrong.

Why? Because you pretend you do not believe? That is not evidence of my being wrong but rather of your deceit.
Where is the evidence of his "deceit"?

Can any Catholics here explain why you would remain in a church where the Pope is keeping these satanic idols underneath St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican? Is there anyone here who would care to explain why the Pope would not follow the teachings of the bible as the early church did and burn such items and to destroy them rather than to be cherishing those pagan items and holding onto them?

Please watch this video and explain if you can. thank you.

The act of a man lying with a man or a woman with a woman is demented. It's an abomination before God, Clayton. You have a free will to make your own choices but they won't come without consequences - like eternal separation from God - eternity in hell - is it worth it? No.

That is how I see it.

To the loons of ISIS, they are as twisted as homosexuality is to you.

I'm glad religious lunatics who believe in magic and things like a "Moloch" are being increasingly marginalized in this country. Thank you founders for keeping in mind that religious insanity is a real threat to this country and for working in protections against that during the country's creation.
Sorry but they are running the show..you do not need believe..but your leaders do ,make of it what you will but the facts are the facts

Can any Catholics here explain why you would remain in a church where the Pope is keeping these satanic idols underneath St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican? Is there anyone here who would care to explain why the Pope would not follow the teachings of the bible as the early church did and burn such items and to destroy them rather than to be cherishing those pagan items and holding onto them?

:offtopic:
If you wanna Catholic bashing thread started one

To the loons of ISIS, they are as twisted as homosexuality is to you.

Your flights of emotional revulsion are not arguments however much you think they are. ISIS hangs homosexuals in the street. It's proof of the demonic Left's mental disorder that you think people who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle are a bigger threat than a a religion that thinks nothing of killing them.

In Riyadh, they don't have intellectual debates over whether homosexuals can be good parents. They hide in mortal terror of being discovered at all. The closet protects their lives.

It's a sign of how spiritually and morally bankrupt you are that Christians are in your mind a greater obsession, a foe to homosexuality unrivaled by Islam. That is the product of a diseased mindset, darkened for want of the light of Christ.

Your self deception will be your condemnation.

Not all the time; kids are expensive and I'm not made of money. Only for protection when lesser demons are running amok in my municipality. Shit, I bet they work for Pazuzu's sheisty ass to begin with.

I'm not racist, but demons from sumeria just seem to be more prone to criminality than wind spirits from. . . You know. . . White neighborhoods.
The spirit world is very polarized. Angels either serve God Almighty, or the god of this world. Neutrality isn't possible. Satan hates little children for the same reason Jesus loves them, "for such is the kingdom of heaven."

Not Pazuzu. He and Jesus both share a love for mint chocolate chip ice cream that borders on a fetish.

And Pazuzu ain't the kinda insecure bitch to go straight contrarian just cuz all the new popular demons are doing it. Pazuzu sticks to his guns regardless what his philosophical rivals are spouting, cuz he's his own man. The James mutha fuckin Dean of ancient sumerian demons!
This is a serious conversation.

You are really sick in the head. Take your damn meds, lunatic.

This is a serious conversation.

I understand that you're very serious, but the idea that unwanted children being adopted by gay couples who actually care about them in stead of being sent to foster homes and fucked up situations is tantamount to sacrificing them to a demon is insane, and hard for -me- to take seriously.

I could see your point if we were talking about displacing children from healthy, loving 2 parent homes, but children from healthy, loving 2 parent homes don't generally get put up for adoption.

Anyway, if homosexual adoptive parents are agents of Moloch, I'd say sacrifices to Moloch are highly preferable to sacrifices to "the system"

Forum List

Back