America Rising Against Democratic Politicians

Good video. Democrats should worry - but so should some Republicans. I think the purpose is to unseat all the 30-50-60 year political veterans who have become so entrenched in the system and replace them with some newer, perhaps younger, but at least less besotten of their own importance and infallibility. Which brings to mind term limits so that they don't get too comfortable with misplaced power.

Good video. Democrats should worry - but so should some Republicans. I think the purpose is to unseat all the 30-50-60 year political veterans who have become so entrenched in the system and replace them with some newer, perhaps younger, but at least less besotten of their own importance and infallibility. Which brings to mind term limits so that they don't get too comfortable with misplaced power.

We have term limits, it is called an election. You want term limits? Pass an Amendment to the US Constitution.

It sure looks that way with the Dems having overwhelming majorities in the House, Senate, Governorships and not to mention the White House

GOP has yet to provide any reason they should be moved from political exile

Unfortunately those most directly effected by term limits must first pass the amendment. I don't thing we should hold our breath. But yes my policy this year is same as the last 4 years,

I refuse to vote for any incumbent.

Forum List

Back