America rip

Blind, we were a blessed nation as long as we blessed Israel. We voted a Muslim that hates Israel into power. Feeling "blessed" lately?

Here is your UN charter:
The United Nations : Corrupt, Ineffective, Dangerous
And Obama is racing to overthrow our constitution in favor of the UN.
Within hours of being reelected, he gave the go ahead for the UN gun control treaty to usurp our second amendment.
To have done so immediately after he won the campaign, means he is sincere about the "change" he sees for America.
He napped while we were being murdered in Libya. He was wide awake when we gave him another four years to dismantle or constitution.

Yep, exactly the attitude such a being would count on.

Hmmm, the supernatural being you are referring to is part of the same world view as the other supreme supernatural being (no not Zeus) God. Put them all in a bubble and then look away from the bubble. President Obama is no supernatural being. When his term ends the country will still be here and the next administration will take power. Count on it. (Well that is if we get past 12-21-2012....MUH_HAHA)

Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful
as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?). The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?

So Ram, sound familiar?

You bet it does.
If Obama is not the anti-Christ, he is setting the stage for whomever is.
Obama is not a supernatural being. Neither is the antichrist. What Satan is looking for is an arrogant man with power. That person will receive a mortal head wound. Mortal means dead. But the anti-Christ appears to "recover" from this wound. He does not. He dies and that is when Satan indwells that body and takes control. He will actually come to the aid of Israel, and Israel will love him along with the rest of the world. He will help them rebuild their beloved temple.
Then he will enter that temple and declare himself God. With that abomination, the Jews revolt against him and the war that will annihilate mankind ensues culminating in the return of Christ. If Christ tarries for one hour, there would be no living thing left.

The prophecy states that the third anti-christ will be a Muslim, black-bearded man with a blue turban (blue is the Democratic color, coincidence?). The first two anti-christs were believed to be Napoleon and then Hitler. The third will possess an evil no man thought possible. The third will rise to power out of no where in a time of despair when the people are looking for him and sway his followers with persuasive language. Once in power the anti-christ will destroy EVERYTHING. His reign will last for 48 months (as long as a presidential term) and he will be the bringer of the apocalypse. Obama will become president in 08 and end his term in 2012, the same year Nostradamus predicts the end of the world. Could this really be one huge coincidence? I think not. I am not bashing Obama. The whole situation was brought to my attention and i believe this seems to be a very interesting topic of discussion. Has anyone else heard this? Thoughts?

So Ram, sound familiar?

You bet it does.
If Obama is not the anti-Christ, he is setting the stage for whomever is.
Obama is not a supernatural being. Neither is the antichrist. What Satan is looking for is an arrogant man with power. That person will receive a mortal head wound. Mortal means dead. But the anti-Christ appears to "recover" from this wound. He does not. He dies and that is when Satan indwells that body and takes control. He will actually come to the aid of Israel, and Israel will love him along with the rest of the world. He will help them rebuild their beloved temple.
Then he will enter that temple and declare himself God. With that abomination, the Jews revolt against him and the war that will annihilate mankind ensues culminating in the return of Christ. If Christ tarries for one hour, there would be no living thing left.

Let us hope Christ doesn't get distracted.:D

No, he is not a Muslim, and, no, you are not a Christian.

Move along.

Blind, we were a blessed nation as long as we blessed Israel. We voted a Muslim that hates Israel into power. Feeling "blessed" lately?

Here is your UN charter:
Within hours of being reelected, he gave the go ahead for the UN gun control treaty to usurp our second amendment.
To have done so immediately after he won the campaign, means he is sincere about the "change" he sees for America.
He napped while we were being murdered in Libya. He was wide awake when we gave him another four years to dismantle or constitution.

You soc con religious freaks are not going to control the social position of the party any more.

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.

You soc con religious freaks are not going to control the social position of the party any more.

Jake, im not religious and you know that, but I do feel something dirty and ugly is in the air now. It's hopelessness which I think is the definition of hell. Hell is the absence of Hope.

Hmmm, the supernatural being you are referring to is part of the same world view as the other supreme supernatural being (no not Zeus) God. Put them all in a bubble and then look away from the bubble. President Obama is no supernatural being. When his term ends the country will still be here and the next administration will take power. Count on it. (Well that is if we get past 12-21-2012....MUH_HAHA)

as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

I can't shake it either. If the Bible is correct we are indeed in the end times described in Revelation.
God waited over 900 years before he flooded the earth. But he said of the end times, that once it starts, it will be quick. I was hoping and praying for a reprieve, but concerned that a delay of 4 years was not Biblical.
But don't grieve. God is in control and whatever needs to take place before Christ returns, we will have to trust His judgement. If the scenario in revelation is what it takes to bring an everlasting peace to the world, then bring it on. Thankfully, those that accept Jesus as their savior will not be subject to God's wrath. They will be removed before the bowls and seals are opened on the evil that is left.

Jesus. Don''t leave earth without Him!

Last edited:
When he's done, we will no longer be one Nation under God. We will be the United Nations under Satan.
The UN has decided to become a nation now. So signing any UN treaties, puts us under the rule of the UN.
And Obama supports UN law, and UN law trumps our constitution. And we support Obama, so.......

And he's just getting warmed up.

Exatcly. This is the progresion of things tio come. It's not hard to tell.

Obama's got "More flexibility" now, remember?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

How could ANYONE be fooled by this evil bastard?

When he's done, we will no longer be one Nation under God. We will be the United Nations under Satan.
The UN has decided to become a nation now. So signing any UN treaties, puts us under the rule of the UN.
And Obama supports UN law, and UN law trumps our constitution. And we support Obama, so.......

I know it sounds trite and superstitious but I wonder if Obama really is the Anti-Christ?

Not any more than Lenin, Mao, Castro or Hitler. He's just the latest flavor in a very old pie.

I can't shake it either. If the Bible is correct we are indeed in the end times described in Revelation.
God waited over 900 years before he flooded the earth. But he said of the end times, that once it starts, it will be quick. I was hoping and praying for a reprieve, but concerned that a delay of 4 years was not Biblical.
But don't grieve. God is in control and whatever needs to take place before Christ returns, we will have to trust His judgement. If the scenario in revelation is what it takes to bring an everlasting peace to the world, then bring it on. Thankfully, those that accept Jesus as their savior will not be subject to God's wrath. They will be removed before the bowls and seals are opened on the evil that is left.

Jesus. Don''t leave earth without Him!

I was hoping for America to be prosperous and happy once again. Hate to go so soon.

I know it sounds trite and superstitious but I wonder if Obama really is the Anti-Christ?

Not any more than Lenin, Mao, Castro or Hitler. He's just the latest flavor in a very old pie.

You don't feel the evil around us now? I agree but there is something different about this time. Something really awful

Not quite.
Christ gave a list of things that had to take place before His return. A list of things that ALL had to be fulfilled to usher in the End Times, which would exclude the men you mentioned and a few other contestants.

There are 2,500 prophesies concerning the end times. Pre Hitler, those prophesies had not been fulfilled. NOW there are only 500 left to fulfill and those are fulfilled during the last seven years during the tribulation.
None of the men you mentioned saw:
Israel become a nation
return to their original language
an increase in earthquakes
Israel surrounded by it's enemies
the gospel spread in every corner of the earth
that China would have an army of 200 million men.
a dramatic increase in knowledge
A revived Roman Empire
and on and on.

If Ahmadinejad recognizes the End Times when he sees them, there is no excuse for Americans not to recognize the times they live in. There is more written in the Bible about the end times than any other time in history including the time Christ walked on the earth.
When the anti-Christ brokers a peace deal with Israel that results in Israel giving up it's land, expect Christ in 3 and 1/2 years.

Last edited:
This isn't the end of the world. Merely the end of the United States as a power in the world. The lamp of freedom never goes entirely out, it just has to flame elsewhere.

There is plenty of hope. We are not going back to the 1950s, for sure, and, hopefully, the President and the Speaker can cut a deal in the next two weeks we can all live with hope.

Jake, im not religious and you know that, but I do feel something dirty and ugly is in the air now. It's hopelessness which I think is the definition of hell. Hell is the absence of Hope.

Here is your UN charter:

We we're blessed with an abundance of natural resouces long before Israel declared itself a nation.

Not quite the Israeli ambassador to the United States take on our relationship, hell, he says we're married.

After tense election, Israel and Washington ready to move on and deal with Iran – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

Yes I feel blessed every day.

A Muslim? :lol:

The UN Treaty will not efffect anyones 2nd amendment rights as it deals with international gun trafficing.

It is of course dispicable to try and use the death of our people in a war on foriegn soil for political advantage.

This isn't the end of the world. Merely the end of the United States as a power in the world. The lamp of freedom never goes entirely out, it just has to flame elsewhere.

Where do you see the lamp/freedom being transferred to?

You can open the Bible and open a newspaper and read the same thing now.
If God is right when he said that the end times will be quick, and His prophesies are being fulfilled quickly, and they correspond with our current events and no other generation's events, it's time to pay attention.

Because Israel IS surrounded by their enemies. We are letting one of them develop nuclear weapons. Testing rockets pretty much solidifies their true intention, but no need to speculate. Iran has let the whole world know that they will be the ones to garner praise from Allah for wiping Israel off the map.

Do you see this being put on the back burner in favor of a freedom somewhere?
Nuclear war is prophesied in the Middle East. If not now, when?
Consider the impact on this planet when the countries that have nuclear bombs start pressing buttons.
Iran can't wait. They are giddy with anticipation.

Move to Co. or Wa. Take two bong hits and ...... oh wait, that's part of that evilness you feel isn't it. Sorry.

Are you saying you are God's Witness and Prophet for today?

Wow.

Where do you see the lamp/freedom being transferred to?

You can open the Bible and open a newspaper and read the same thing now.
If God is right when he said that the end times will be quick, and His prophesies are being fulfilled quickly, and they correspond with our current events and no other generation's events, it's time to pay attention.

Because Israel IS surrounded by their enemies. We are letting one of them develop nuclear weapons. Testing rockets pretty much solidifies their true intention, but no need to speculate. Iran has let the whole world know that they will be the ones to garner praise from Allah for wiping Israel off the map.

Do you see this being put on the back burner in favor of a freedom somewhere?
Nuclear war is prophesied in the Middle East. If not now, when?
Consider the impact on this planet when the countries that have nuclear bombs start pressing buttons.
Iran can't wait. They are giddy with anticipation.

Forum List

Back