America rip

We we're blessed with an abundance of natural resouces long before Israel declared itself a nation.

Not quite the Israeli ambassador to the United States take on our relationship, hell, he says we're married.

After tense election, Israel and Washington ready to move on and deal with Iran – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

Yes I feel blessed every day.

A Muslim? :lol:

The UN Treaty will not efffect anyones 2nd amendment rights as it deals with international gun trafficing.

It is of course dispicable to try and use the death of our people in a war on foriegn soil for political advantage.

lol If it wasn't for the Jews, we wouldn't BE a nation.
We were flat ass broke, and losing until a Jew convinced other Jews to loan us the money we needed to supply our soldiers with food, shoes, and weapons.
Don't listen to our ambassador for the truth about Israel any more than you should listen to Rice about Libya. Netanyahu is desperate for our help with Iran. And he will get our help with Iran.
Obama will insist on the dispersing of Israeli land, including half of their capital to Muslims who have vowed to kill every last Jew on earth, in order to get our help. The Muslims, lead by Obama have Israel by the short hairs.

As for our guns, then Obama must have been kidding with us when he said, "rigorous control, regulation, surveillance of Americans, and constraint" in an attempt to exercise our 2nd amendment rights is forthcoming. At yet he seemed so sincere.

Last edited:
We we're blessed with an abundance of natural resouces long before Israel declared itself a nation.

Not quite the Israeli ambassador to the United States take on our relationship, hell, he says we're married.

After tense election, Israel and Washington ready to move on and deal with Iran – Erin Burnett OutFront - - CNN.com Blogs

The UN Treaty will not efffect anyones 2nd amendment rights as it deals with international gun trafficing.

It is of course dispicable to try and use the death of our people in a war on foriegn soil for political advantage.

We were flat ass broke, and losing until a Jew convinced other Jews to loan us the money we needed to supply our soldiers with food, shoes, and weapons.
Don't listen to our ambassador for the truth about Israel any more than you should listen to Rice about Libya. Netanyahu is desperate for our help with Iran. And he will get our help with Iran.
Obama will insist on the dispersing of Israeli land, including half of their capital to Muslims who have vowed to kill every last Jew on earth, in order to get our help. The Muslims, lead by Obama have Israel by the short hairs.

As for our guns, then Obama must have been kidding with us when he said, "rigorous control, regulation, surveillance of Americans, and constraint" in an attempt to exercise our 2nd amendment rights is forthcoming. At yet he seemed so sincere.

Israel loaned us money?

That was the Israeli Ambassador.

Got a link to a transcript of what the President said?

Hmmm, the supernatural being you are referring to is part of the same world view as the other supreme supernatural being (no not Zeus) God. Put them all in a bubble and then look away from the bubble. President Obama is no supernatural being. When his term ends the country will still be here and the next administration will take power. Count on it. (Well that is if we get past 12-21-2012....MUH_HAHA)

Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful
as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

Move to Co. or Wa. Take two bong hits and ...... oh wait, that's part of that evilness you feel isn't it. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I have a home in Colorado, and a friend that the cops knew smoked pot. They popped her about once a month, breaking her door down, shooting her pit bull sitting on the couch right next to her daughter, dumping her garbage out in the living room. They had so much fun.
I hope she has plants sitting in the windows of her sun room right now, waving in the breeze at the cops as they roll on by. :eusa_clap:

Israel loaned us money?

There was no Israel at the time of the American Revolution. No Ambassador. No President.
If it hadn't been for Haym Solomon, Washington's men could not have gone on. They had no clothes, no food, no ammo, and were standing in the snow with no shoes on their feet!
Solomon went to his Jewish friends and they gave us the money we needed to continue the fight. Hence, if it wasn't for the Jews, we wouldn't be a nation.
Funny how God works......

Last edited:
Fabrication.

Israel loaned us money?

There was no Israel at the time of the American Revolution. No Ambassador. No President.
If it hadn't been for Haym Solomon, Washington's men could not have gone on. They had no clothes, no food, no ammo, and were standing in the snow with no shoes on their feet!
Solomon went to his Jewish friends and they gave us the money we needed to continue the fight. Hence, if it wasn't for the Jews, we wouldn't be a nation.

Truth.

Here's a good one. The head of the CIA resigns because infidelity has no place in such an organization as important as the CIA.
Blow jobs in the oval office however.........

So now the Libya scandal is about to become just an unfortunate sex scandal. The General was "distracted". Bad, bad General.

I don't know, Clinton could "have sexual relations with that girl", while getting his work done.

TIR does not get that Lewinsky did not threaten national security, whereas Petraeus's paramour apparently had access to classified material for which she was not cleared.

Hmmm, TIR?

When he's done, we will no longer be one Nation under God. We will be the United Nations under Satan.
The UN has decided to become a nation now. So signing any UN treaties, puts us under the rule of the UN.
And Obama supports UN law, and UN law trumps our constitution. And we support Obama, so.......

And he's just getting warmed up.

Exatcly. This is the progresion of things tio come. It's not hard to tell.

Obama's got "More flexibility" now, remember?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]

How could ANYONE be fooled by this evil bastard?

"... have eyes but do not see, ears but do not hear."

It's Biblical.

Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.

That's because you choose to feel that way. You get off on the martyr act.

By the way, how'd that whole "War on Religion" thing work out for you? You mean it was a complete flop? That's got to sting, that nobody wanted to join your martyr act.

All I know is I waited out Obama for 4 long years because I just KNEW America would wise up and then we'd get him out of there and be on the road to recovery.
Imagine my disappointment knowing Im going to have to hang on 4 more years, my assets in shambles and no HOPE in sight.
I think It's every man for himself time. We might as well join the deadbeats and get our share too.

Fabrication.

Israel loaned us money?

Well, He'd better get busy or there won't be nothin' left to save!

Last edited:
Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream and felt the actual presence of evil? I feel like that 24/7 now.

That's because you choose to feel that way. You get off on the martyr act.

By the way, how'd that whole "War on Religion" thing work out for you? You mean it was a complete flop? That's got to sting, that nobody wanted to join your martyr act.

I'm not even slightly religious you idiot. But I know evil when I see it.

But answer me this. You guys won! Why are you still so angry?? I think somewhere deep inside you know you screwed up.

Im not religious at all but I do trust my feelings. On Nov 5 I felt hopeful
as if we were coming to an end of a really bad time for America. On the night of Nov 6 I felt a dirty evil hopeless aura descend. And I can't shake it.

Move to Co. or Wa. Take two bong hits and ...... oh wait, that's part of that evilness you feel isn't it. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I have a home in Colorado, and a friend that the cops knew smoked pot. They popped her about once a month, breaking her door down, shooting her pit bull sitting on the couch right next to her daughter, dumping her garbage out in the living room. They had so much fun.
I hope she has plants sitting in the windows of her sun room right now, waving in the breeze at the cops as they roll on by. :eusa_clap:

I do wish Texas had been one of the states to legalize Marijuana, over the next 4 miserable backward years we're gonna need it.:D

All I know is I waited out Obama for 4 long years because I just KNEW America would wise up and then we'd get him out of there and be on the road to recovery.
Imagine my disappointment knowing Im going to have to hang on 4 more years, my assets in shambles and no HOPE in sight.
I think It's every man for himself time. We might as well join the deadbeats and get our share too.

Well, really that's about the best you can do, just take care of you and yours. I think the hardest part is going to be changing our spending habits in preparation for inflation. I expect electricity will double again and Lord only knows what gasoline is going to cost. Higher energy expenditures will push the price of goods and services even higher.

I already recommended to one member of my family that he file for disability. He's been struggling along all this time and it's just not going to get better. Might as well get a little somthin-somthin from Uncle Sugar before the wheels fall off, right? We've been busting our asses all this time, and for what?

Well, really that's about the best you can do, just take care of you and yours. I think the hardest part is going to be changing our spending habits in preparation for inflation. I expect electricity will double again and Lord only knows what gasoline is going to cost. Higher energy expenditures will push the price of goods and services even higher.

I already recommended to one member of my family that he file for disability. He's been struggling along all this time and it's just not going to get better. Might as well get a little somthin-somthin from Uncle Sugar before the wheels fall off, right? We've been busting our asses all this time, and for what?

Yep. Learn to work the system and join the losers for Obama. And while I work to my dying day he and his fat wife travel around the world on my nickle.:D

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Well at least the "right" people are happy

The Communist Party USA celebrated Barack Obama’s win on Tuesday.
commie-world-e1352469651717.jpg

I wonder if anyone realizes how GONE America really is this morning? Forward from today we are in the Era of Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda and a country wide settling for second best.
It's the end of America the Great and Beautiful, my friends. The end of Prosperity and Plenty. We just voted ourselves into third rate mediocrity and it's hard to understand how so many could be so satisfied with so little.

Well ain't that just the pickle on top of a great, big shit sandwich. {sigh..}

Well ain't that just the pickle on top of a great, big shit sandwich. {sigh..}

The cherry on the cake of my fucking day.:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back