America Must Stop Selling Guns To Mexicans!

CLOSE THE STUPID BORDERS. Americans have been calling for closed borders for a long time. The Mexicans always fight it. Now they are getting exactly what they want, an open flow of people and products across the border. Either close the borders or quit bitching about it.

CLOSE THE STUPID BORDERS. Americans have been calling for closed borders for a long time. The Mexicans always fight it. Now they are getting exactly what they want, an open flow of people and products across the border. Either close the borders or quit bitching about it.
Mexico is our 3rd largest trading partner. We do over 300 billion in trade of which 129 billion are exports. It would not be in our best interest to close the boarders.

• Banned
Mexico is our 3rd largest trading partner. We do over 300 billion in trade of which 129 billion are exports. It would not be in our best interest to close the boarders.

But considering how much each Mexican steals from the US and brings crime that destroy American neighborhoods?

There are controlled points along the border where LEGAL commerce can flow. Illegal guns, illegal aliens it's all the same to me. Mexico, keep your citizens in your country and we will keep our guns in our country. And we can have traffic flow through controlled access points along the border. It's a win win for everyone.

Wow.
You may have stumbled upon a Best Of All Worlds scenario...

A completely NEUTRAL country,
that is the sole producer/inventor of the weapons of war,
that IS, but of course (!), one step ahead of their salable products...

If I was going to be a middleman,
THAT would be my first choice.

• Banned
[
First.......your OP doesn't say shit about guns and Mexicans, except how it was involved in a movie.

Second...........did you realize that not all of the guns are US made? AK-47's come from Russia you idiot.

Oh yeah.......that's right..........you wouldn't realize that you cowardly pussy. You didn't enlist.

It might interest you to note that just before America joined the Allies in WW1, they sold weapons and supplies to both sides........and the rich got richer doing it.

And who says the AK-47 can't come from the US though they aren't made here. BTW The US military buys its Beretta 9mm from Italy where those guns are made............ASSHOLE.

And just because I didn't want to kill Vietnamese who were not hurting any American citizens or trying to invade the US like your Mexican buddies, that does not make me a pussy. It makes me a person who uses common sense before I kill. Unlike someone who lobs a shell at someone miles away and feels like a big man for killing people without looking at them. I'll bet you sleep sweetly at night, unlike most REAL veterans.

Last edited:
Originally posted by cutter
Mexico, keep your citizens in your country and we will keep our guns in our country.

And we can have traffic flow through controlled access points along the border.

LOL, LOL

You got the whole border control international protocol ENTIRELY WRONG!!!!

America is the sole responsible for the detention and deportation of illegal nationals arrested in its territory.

As a democratic state Mexico has an obligation to allow its citizens to leave and re enter the country at will. Only totalitarian states like North Korea physically prevent its citizens from leaving the country freely.

Mexico is 100 percent responsible for the aprehension and destruction of illegal weapons in Mexican territory.

America is under no obligation to change its gun legislation or even aprehend legally sold weapons leaving the country ONLY to suit Mexico's needs.

[
First.......your OP doesn't say shit about guns and Mexicans, except how it was involved in a movie.

Second...........did you realize that not all of the guns are US made? AK-47's come from Russia you idiot.

Oh yeah.......that's right..........you wouldn't realize that you cowardly pussy. You didn't enlist.

It might interest you to note that just before America joined the Allies in WW1, they sold weapons and supplies to both sides........and the rich got richer doing it.

And who says the AK-47 can't come from the US though they aren't made here. BTW The US military buys its Beretta 9mm from Italy where those guns are made............ASSHOLE.

And just because I didn't want to kill Vietnamese who were not hurting any American citizens or trying to invade the US like your Mexican buddies, that does not make me a pussy. It makes me a person who uses common sense before I kill. Unlike someone who lobs a shell at someone miles away and feels like a big man for killing people without looking at them. I'll bet you sleep sweetly at night, unlike most REAL veterans.

Hey stupid Bullshitter.........might wanna check out this Military Channel special on the beretta factory in Accoceek MD.

GI Factory - Beretta 9mm : Videos : Military Channel

And..........like I said.........you're a cowardly pussy who ain't got shit other than letters on a computer screen. If I actually met you and heard the vitriolic bullshit spewing outta your mouth? I'd close it for you. Probably for several weeks with a broken jaw.

Try again chumpsteak. You're nothing more than a garden variety version of they yellow striped racist.

But considering how much each Mexican steals from the US and brings crime that destroy American neighborhoods?
It's not worth closing the boarders. We need better security.

There are controlled points along the border where LEGAL commerce can flow. Illegal guns, illegal aliens it's all the same to me. Mexico, keep your citizens in your country and we will keep our guns in our country. And we can have traffic flow through controlled access points along the border. It's a win win for everyone.
There are over 10,000 people and a million or so dollars in goods that cross the board each day, mostly all legal. And of course most of the crosses occur during rush hours. It's a huge job for boarder guards to control what comes in and out of the country and still keep the traffic moving at reasonable pace.

Perhaps filthy mexicans should stop sending runners across the border with papers to buy American guns? Gee, there's an idea. Or I suppose we could stop selling guns to anyone that isn't white! That would actually solve a lot of problems but it would be completely unaccpetable to me at the same time.

[
Hey stupid Bullshitter.........might wanna check out this Military Channel special on the beretta factory in Accoceek MD.

And..........like I said.........you're a cowardly pussy who ain't got shit other than letters on a computer screen. If I actually met you and heard the vitriolic bullshit spewing outta your mouth? I'd close it for you. Probably for several weeks with a broken jaw.

Try again chumpsteak. You're nothing more than a garden variety version of they yellow striped racist.

It is still considered a Beretta:Made In Italy, Einstein.

Wow, you sure talk tough. Why don't you start actually protecting American citizens by standing on the border and daring those Mexican killers of Americans to take on a real man.................like you?:lol:

How many Americans have to order their politicians to start protecting the border against invading MEXICANS before those people who control the military actually do it. Those politicians are sworn to protect American lives not criminal Mexicans.

If the US Armed Forces had real American men in it, it would go on strike until the US border was protected from evil Mexicans. That is what the French did in WW1 to stop imbiciles from killing the French Army with pointless attacks on No Man's Land.

As long as there is at least one muslim terrorist in mexico, usa should sell weapons to mexico.

God bless India, USA and Israel as they go about their vital work of hunting down and killing Muslim terrorists and their supporters.

Islam has as its prophet a dirty old paedophile. May the soul of the young girl who Mohammed the Bastard abused rest in peace.

[

It is still considered a Beretta:Made In Italy, Einstein.

Wow, you sure talk tough. Why don't you start actually protecting American citizens by standing on the border and daring those Mexican killers of Americans to take on a real man.................like you?:lol:

How many Americans have to order their politicians to start protecting the border against invading MEXICANS before those people who control the military actually do it. Those politicians are sworn to protect American lives not criminal Mexicans.

If the US Armed Forces had real American men in it, it would go on strike until the US border was protected from evil Mexicans. That is what the French did in WW1 to stop imbiciles from killing the French Army with pointless attacks on No Man's Land.

Why aren't you down there ready to die you ignorant pile of vomit.

Who the fuck are you to say there aren't real men in the service? Man up, sign up and join the Thin Green Line.

Or be a pussy and demand others die in your place while you call them not real men.

So....

Nobody here thinks the original problem is Mexicans selling drugs to Americans, first and foremost? Only the Americans selling these mexican drug mafiosos guns?

Anyone else notice an imbalance with this thinking or am I alone here?

Forum List

Back