America Must Follow the European Lead in Green Energy

Not so good for them Europeans today... and Biden is stripping us of our energy too... we are not far behind this lunacy.

Good.
Americans voted for it....they need to feel the pain of their choices. They need to suffer.
Those who didn't are probably stronger and don't depend on a diaper and handout from the government and will do fine.

Europeans are about to finally feel the pain of their stupid choices.
Unfortunately the only way some learn.

Burning wood contributes to deforestation ... probably the best documented way humans can change climate ... check your homeowner's insurance policy, very good chance this document prohibits woodburning stoves ... and dry your wood, don't be a shrew ...

Human existance is bad for the environment ... spay and neuter, it's the right thing to do ...

Burning wood contributes to deforestation ... probably the best documented way humans can change climate ... check your homeowner's insurance policy, very good chance this document prohibits woodburning stoves ... and dry your wood, don't be a shrew ...

Human existance is bad for the environment ... spay and neuter, it's the right thing to do ...

And yet you Nazi fucktards are leaving people no choice.

And there is no such provision in my homeowners policy - virtually every house in California has a fireplace. You're just making shit up again.

Oh, and abort yourself - for your Goddess Gaia - ie the "Environment." Don't delay, do it today.

Last edited:
It was in response to Uncensored stating that Twitter (the reference used by the OP) was a better source for science information than sources I regularly use.
how is reporting news scientific exactly?

When are you people going to admit the obvious; that Europe's heating problems are not due to green energy policies but to Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine?
how? I thought they were all in on green? what does Putin have to do with that failure?

I see crick has no answer. Funny how I kick his ass in here all the time. He can never back up his posts.

Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity

It's not burning wood per se, but the fact that it is poorly managed, like many things we do. We invent the most destructive, inefficient, and ineffective systems for doing things imaginable. And we claim to be an intelligent species. :auiqs.jpg:

It's not burning wood per se, but the fact that it is poorly managed, like many things we do. :auiqs.jpg:

Roughly 20% of all humans today cook all their meals by burning wood ... where there's is no electricity or natural gas pipelines ... wood isn't managed at all, it's survival for 1.6 billion of us ...

And a First-Worlder thinks that's funny ??? ...

Forum List

Back