America Must Follow the European Lead in Green Energy

Roughly 20% of all humans today cook all their meals by burning wood ... where there's is no electricity or natural gas pipelines ... wood isn't managed at all, it's survival for 1.6 billion of us ...

And a First-Worlder thinks that's funny ??? ...
No fair reinterpreting my posts to say things not intended. :mad:

No fair reinterpreting my posts to say things not intended. :mad:

Fair enough ... do you see NOW why we should be producing carbon dioxide without regard to the atmosphere ... because this relieves the struggles of the desperately poor in the world ...

I'm not talking about USA usage ... just enough to run refrigerators and stoves ... for the masses ... even if you have to ditch your A/C ...

Fair enough ... do you see NOW why we should be producing carbon dioxide without regard to the atmosphere ... because this relieves the struggles of the desperately poor in the world ...

I'm not talking about USA usage ... just enough to run refrigerators and stoves ... for the masses ... even if you have to ditch your A/C ...
We can have all that and more if we manage our human and natural resources better. Just look at the potential work force languishing behind bars, and in our schools.

Bringing electricity to many of those isn't practical, and in the case of nomadic peoples not even possible.

Last edited:
When are you people going to admit the obvious; that Europe's heating problems are not due to green energy policies but to Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine?
Think about what you just said for a moment. Your statement indicates this:

You just admitted that Europe's heating problems stem from a lack of fossil fuel energy, did you realize that? Basically, you just admitted that green energy cannot yet supply all of their needs, and quite frankly, is not going to any time in the near future.

Burning wood contributes to deforestation ... probably the best documented way humans can change climate ... check your homeowner's insurance policy, very good chance this document prohibits woodburning stoves ... and dry your wood, don't be a shrew ...
I dry my firewood in the oven.
Firewood in oven.JPG

I also built a wood dryer that uses a box fan to pass air through the stack.

Wood dryer.JPG

Last edited:
Think about what you just said for a moment. Your statement indicates this:

You just admitted that Europe's heating problems stem from a lack of fossil fuel energy, did you realize that? Basically, you just admitted that green energy cannot yet supply all of their needs, and quite frankly, is not going to any time in the near future.
I have never claimed that Europe's energy needs were entirely met - at present - by alternative energy technologies. No one has. Why, then, do you waste our time with such a futile complaint?

I have never claimed that Europe's energy needs were entirely met - at present - by alternative energy technologies. No one has. Why, then, do you waste our time with such a futile complaint?
Because trying to eliminate fossil fuel energy before something can reliably replace it just ends up killing people.

We can have all that and more if we manage our human and natural resources better. Just look at the potential work force languishing behind bars, and in our schools.

Bringing electricity to many of those isn't practical, and in the case of nomadic peoples not even possible.

Large prison populations is only a problem in these United States ... elsewhere in the world, including China, this isn't an issue ...

There's electric service in Whitney Portal ... and they'd run the lines to the top of Mt Whitney if there wasn't laws against it ... so don't give me this
"practical" nonsense ...

We can have all that and more if we manage our human and natural resources better.

Are you going to ditch your passenger rig? ...

Large prison populations is only a problem in these United States ... elsewhere in the world, including China, this isn't an issue ...

There's electric service in Whitney Portal ... and they'd run the lines to the top of Mt Whitney if there wasn't laws against it ... so don't give me this
"practical" nonsense ...

We can have all that and more if we manage our human and natural resources better.

Are you going to ditch your passenger rig? ...
In some countries, more prisoners are executed very quickly, leaving little time to build up large prison populations.

Do you understand how much of these are wasted?

First answer my question ... "Are you going to ditch your passenger rig?" ... then I'll give you mine ... (yes, 15% of food is thrown away here in the United States ... that makes a mess of carbon pollution just to be thrown away ... that's just the beginning of First-Worlder waste) ...

First answer my question ... "Are you going to ditch your passenger rig?" ... then I'll give you mine ... (yes, 15% of food is thrown away here in the United States ... that makes a mess of carbon pollution just to be thrown away ... that's just the beginning of First-Worlder waste) ...
Sorry, I thought it was a silly question.

Much more food wasted than 15 percent, more like 50 percent. Which means that everything associated with that 50 percent is also wasted. Worse yet is that waste causes yet more problems, problems that create more waste and pollution. It's a domino thing. :omg:

Last edited:
We have a mandate from God to properly manage nature. We have failed utterly.
"Mother Nature" Eats Her Children

Nature is Satan's realm. It is a sacrilege to call a natural disaster "an act of God." That is inspired by primitive and mindless nature-worship.

Inferior people, including decadent civilizations, are mentally incapable of developing natural resources. Their satisfaction with passive acceptance of only what is easily available and not trying to get more out of it makes them slaves of Satan.

Nature is the enemy of Man. It is our evolutionary duty to conquer it and transform it, for our safety, profit, and even pleasure. Only to those sitting pretty is it a pretty sight that must not be marred by development.

"Mother Nature" Eats Her Children

Nature is Satan's realm. It is a sacrilege to call a natural disaster "an act of God." That is inspired by primitive and mindless nature-worship.

Inferior people, including decadent civilizations, are mentally incapable of developing natural resources. Their satisfaction with passive acceptance of only what is easily available and not trying to get more out of it makes them slaves of Satan.

Nature is the enemy of Man. It is our evolutionary duty to conquer it and transform it, for our safety, profit, and even pleasure. Only to those sitting pretty is it a pretty sight that must not be marred by development.
The bible uses the terms subdue (not destroy) and have dominion over nature. Then we manage the environment for our benefit.

I'm sure Crick will be along to tell us burning wood is good for the environment and creates zero emissions.
Nothing wrong with wood stoves. People are going to have to get together to survive this crap that was totally preventable and brought on by bad government.
In the meantime, something needs to be done about the bad govermentation.

Nothing wrong with wood stoves. People are going to have to get together to survive this crap that was totally preventable and brought on by bad government.
In the meantime, something needs to be done about the bad govermentation.
There is. We burn wood. :)

IMG_4229.JPG

Forum List

Back