America is the Titanic

randyjohnson

Rookie
Sep 23, 2008
America is the Titanic and John McCain is the iceberg. If McCain wins, America is sunk. We'll soon be trillions of dollars in debt. If he wins, we'll be in debt a lot more.

Like George Bush, McCain will continue the war and he'll spend over a hundred billion dollars each year to do it. He'll spend that much to finance a war that we shouldn't be in.

McCain won't be able to end this recession when he's spending that kind of money. I care about this country. I want my fellow Americans to prosper but it's very hard to prosper in a recession that's this bad. Please trust me when I tell you this. McCain isn't a good choice.

America is the Titanic and John McCain is the iceberg. If McCain wins, America is sunk. We'll soon be trillions of dollars in debt. If he wins, we'll be in debt a lot more.

Like George Bush, McCain will continue the war and he'll spend over a hundred billion dollars each year to do it. He'll spend that much to finance a war that we shouldn't be in.

McCain won't be able to end this recession when he's spending that kind of money. I care about this country. I want my fellow Americans to prosper but it's very hard to prosper in a recession that's this bad. Please trust me when I tell you this. McCain isn't a good choice.

we're already trillions of dollars in debt. obama won't end the war either.

omgnoway.......

I'm amazed at the amount of people that believe Obama is going to save our country --and the world.

I'm amazed at the amount of people that believe Obama is going to save our country --and the world.

How can you say he isn't the best hope for that? John McCain doesn't see the dire need we are in for massive change. He just pretends to. We need MASSIVE, OVERHAUL-type change in Washington, in our country, in our politics, and I am NOT reciting Obama's campaign slogan. I have thought this for years, and Obama finally brings this to light, because he has the balls to do it, and maybe that upsets you that you might have to make some sacrifice for this country so that we all can prosper, as a nation, not necessarily as individuals. Sacrifice for our country- what a concept. That is what Obama wants, that we all sacrifice a little, a little comfort, in order the invest our time for our children, and grandchildren, because the path we are headed down is leading to no where. But no, the ego-ridden false American idea that lives in republican rhetoric wants all to live in wealth in total comfort when others are suffering, and to not upset a system that is failing on a massive level. If he can fix America, he can fix the world, considering we are an integral part of the world economy, evidenced by recent happenings. He wants to go in the right direction, in a different direction, and that is what is important. He may not get there in his term, 4 or 8 years, because we are in so deep, but at least he will start us in the right direction. I feel like republicans want just a quick fix. We are going to need to sacrifice, as civilians, a little comfort for a while to make this country work in the long run, and those who are not willing to do so, I would consider un-american.

McCain is the wrong choice, however we certainly have a disaster coming this November if Obama wins AND the Democrats control Congress. Expect bad times to continue until at least 2010. Their economic policies will send us further into recession.

America is the Titanic

And 90% of the Americans are third class passengers locked up in the holds by the crew while the ship takes on water, and the too few lifeboats are casting off?

His tax, spending and foreign policies will weaken this nation to the point where Mexico can take it's piece, Russia it's, and The South may be forced to secede. I can see where literally millions will be displaced but with the right combination of events and some careful manipulation of resources at least part of the country, God's Country, will increase freedom and personal liberty for its inhabitants. :D

His tax, spending and foreign policies will weaken this nation to the point where Mexico can take it's piece, Russia it's, and The South may be forced to secede. I can see where literally millions will be displaced but with the right combination of events and some careful manipulation of resources at least part of the country, God's Country, will increase freedom and personal liberty for its inhabitants. :D

From your pen to God's ears, Glock.

well, the ussr didn't fold up shop just because unca Ronnie told them too, they went under due to economics.......<quell surprise>....

After the election, when the masses finally realize the only change coming is what's left in their pockets.....the administration is going to NEED to resort to free perscription anti-depressants for all Obama voters!

After the election, when the masses finally realize the only change coming is what's left in their pockets.....the administration is going to NEED to resort to free perscription anti-depressants for all Obama voters!

Lost souls, you McCain supporters are. I'm glad you're dissillusionment is working for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back