America is the Titanic

His tax, spending and foreign policies will weaken this nation to the point where Mexico can take it's piece, Russia it's, and The South may be forced to secede. I can see where literally millions will be displaced but with the right combination of events and some careful manipulation of resources at least part of the country, God's Country, will increase freedom and personal liberty for its inhabitants. :D

Yes, you can all move to Canada...

I hear ya sista. What this world needs is a Bond....George Bond...For the past eight years this man has been fighting the good fight, and look where's it's got us!

Look, I understand that George Bush helped to topple the country. I get it. I also never voted for Georgie.....so I don't feel any guilt lol

But the point is.....ok, I understand people want change. That's a given. But the WAY that people are going about acting as if, like a magic pill, the entire country is going to be "saved" when this man gets into office is almost scary.

Why do you think we call you guys Kool-aid drinkers?

I guess if people were rational about Obama...and said "I'm voting for him because I think he might take us in a different direction and we need to try something new" Hey, I'd understand where the Obama supporters are coming from.....

But it's not that at all. People are really acting as if he will be a Savior. That he will feed, clothe and take care of everyone who is poor and that the rich people will finally PAY for their sins of being rich. People are walking around praising this man as if he were God-like or had a big O and a cape on his back. It's just not rational!

How the hell did this happen? Why are people acting so delusional?

Even us Ron Paul supporters were sensible enough to know that -by the Grace of God- had he won.....we'd all be starting from scratch and no one was going to save us....we were going to start dismantling the agencies that got us here and we would be going through a time of suffering and a lot of hard work as citizens. We were willing to accept that if it came down to it....

But I feel like we are in some giant Church and Obama is doing a good job of telling people that they will be saved if they touch him.

Isn't this a movie I saw with Steve Martin in the 80's?

What the hell happened and how did we get here?

Forum List

Back