America is on the wrong track

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you edited your post

Yes I did edit my post but that doesn't change the fact that everything is worse.

You'll just have to use your great intellect and tell us something that isn't.

Good luck on that one.

Everything is worse?

what was the dow at when Bush left office?

Last edited by Claudette; Today at 09:26 AM.

Note you edited your post as soon as I posted this

Funny, but she edited it at the exact moment you made the post. I highly doubt she had time to read your post, analyze it and then go back and edited it in less than a minute. Now, maybe you would have something to laugh about if it took her a couple of minutes to do, but she did it while you were making your point.

You are dismissed.

Immie

A minute has 60 seconds in it Immy and she just admitted she did it.

They are trying to sully the word Democracy.

it is a political hit job and these fools bought the lie.

Everything is worse?

what was the dow at when Bush left office?

Last edited by Claudette; Today at 09:26 AM.

Note you edited your post as soon as I posted this

Funny, but she edited it at the exact moment you made the post. I highly doubt she had time to read your post, analyze it and then go back and edited it in less than a minute. Now, maybe you would have something to laugh about if it took her a couple of minutes to do, but she did it while you were making your point.

You are dismissed.

Immie

Instead of conversing with someone who disagrees, you dismiss her.

And he ignores that claudette admitted her attempts to change what she said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You got nothing huh?

you are jsut full of lies about me and can not produce a thread I "ran away from" like you claimed.

Go get and example of where I "ran away ' like you claimed or appologise.

You left this thread without ever bothering to address the facts I posted. That is your m.o.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/177333-making-it-harder-to-get-ids-to-vote-29.html

Make your case for what I ignored and I will answer you.

I already did make my case in that thread . . that same thread where you ignored what I posted three times and instead ran away.

btw, the link you posted (http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_135ba222-b4b3-11e0-95a3-001cc4c03286.html) supports what I said in the other thread.

Last edited:
I already did fool by going to and posting in the thread you linked to.

you never came back to it to make you claim of what you say I ignored.

They dont like your republican extremism

The Federal Government borrows 40% of what it spends and they just agreed to cut 1% of their spending. Cutting 1% is extremely high. One one hundredth the budget, one 40th of the deficit. Oh, and they are ideologues too, right? Such massive, indiscriminate cutting?

A minute has 60 seconds in it Immy and she just admitted she did it.

She admitted she changed it.

I don't think she understood what you were saying, because it is hard to believe that you posted that at 12:26:01 and she read it, analyzed it and edited it at 12:26:59.

Maybe she did, but if she did, damn! she is fast.

Oh and by the way, she typed her admittance WHILE I was working on my reply to you.

Immie

Read the thread Immy.

your making yourself look like a hate filled fool

Wrong track? What track?

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3823-cartoon-on-the-wrong-track-v-4-500.jpg

Forum List

Back