America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Islam has the exact same punishment for adultery that is in the Bible. :cool:

how you ask me always for a direct answer while you NEVER do?
I will answer my question and show with the proof what kind of religion islam, is.. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

It was said by Om omara In, ( aseera alnbawya) by ebn katheer, Vol 3, page 414, that Mohammed forbade to knock on your door after evening prayers, so you don't see what you might dislike.
Also was mentioned in (bedaya wa nehaya) -the beginning and the end- by ebn katheer vol 4, page 219, and, Dla'el alnbwa by al bayhaqi vol 4, page 271. and she continue (om omara) there was a man who disobeyed Mohammed and knocked on his own door after evening prayer, and saw his wife cheating.

In (Ghareeb elhadeeth), -strange talk- by elkhtabi, vol 2, page 91/92 Mohammed said do not knock on you wives' door, or take them by surprise, so you won't see them cheating.

In (Al mosanaf) -selections- by abd elrazek alsana'ani, vol 7, page 494/495 a whole chapter is about same issue, that two men knocked on their door at night and saw their women cheating, the 2 men went to Mohammed and told them what happened, he said" I have warned you, and forbade you from that"
??????

In (Almosanf) by ebn abi shiba, vol 6, page 537. If the man of the house was gone for long time, DO NOT knock, or enter your house at night by surprise. so you don't see the infidelity.

In Qatel ebn Soliman explaination, vol 2, page 411. Mohammed whipped 3 men and a woman 80 times, because they witnessed and told on Aisha (his wife) that she was cheating with Safwan ebn el Mo'atal. Those witnesses are; Abdallah ebn Obay, Hassan ebn Thabet, Mosattah ebn abasa, and henah bent gahsh.
??????????

In (Islamic illusion) by Mostafa abd allah, page 99/100 said that Aisha was in love with Ali ebn abi taleb, and safwan ebn al mo'atal.

In (Saheeh moslem) vol 3, page 1319 & al Imam ahmad ebn hanbel, vol 5, page 103. Mohammed warned and threat, that every time they go to foray ( a war) one sneak out and cheat with someone's wife, that if he caught one, he will cut his member.

Nahla, If you want to try and prove something to me please do it using the Quran.

The Quran is the only book that was given by divine revelation.

Everything else has been written by men and contains their opinions.

If you and I were debating the Bible.

I would debate using only Bible verses.

Not what people had written about Jesus and the Bible.

Last edited:
What separated America from every other country at the time of its birth was the notion that America had a wall of separation between Church (religion) and state and hence recognized no religion as representative of the State. My understanding is such that Sharia Law necessarily dictates that the state follows the Law set forth by the Qur'an and Mohammed. Ergo America, based on the values at its inception, can never be a Sharia compliant state even if they share some of the same values.

What separated America from every other country at the time of its birth was the notion that America had a wall of separation between Church (religion) and state and hence recognized no religion as representative of the State. My understanding is such that Sharia Law necessarily dictates that the state follows the Law set forth by the Qur'an and Mohammed. Ergo America, based on the values at its inception, can never be a Sharia compliant state even if they share some of the same values.

I don't think anyone is allowed to post on this thread except Sunni Man and Nahla.

I don't think anyone is allowed to post on this thread except Sunni Man and Nahla.

why would you think that George?

Nahla, If you want to try and prove something to me please do it using the Quran.

The Quran is the only book that was given by divine revelation.

Everything else has been written by men and contains their opinions.

If you and I were debating the Bible.

I would debate using only Bible verses.

Not what people had written about Jesus and the Bible.

any educated muslim HAS to study these book as references, and showing the culture and history of mohammed your prophet. If you don't think that, then that means you are running from the truth, and you don't know your Islam well enough. It is just another execuse. If you want me to prove to you with evidence from your quran, that it is NOT the linguistic mircale as it claims to be, you have to speak arabic VERY well to know that. so, Can you handle it or you need translation?

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to figure out what percentage of the posts on this thread involve you and SM. When you do that, you will have the answer to your question.

Go in peace. ;)

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to figure out what percentage of the posts on this thread involve you and SM. When you do that, you will have the answer to your question.

Go in peace. ;)

I didn't understand your answer, but I would like to tell you something. none of my posts involve me except the first one which was an introduction about me, that's all. My mission here is to prove that Islam in NOT a religion of peace, if at all a religion. I do some research before I post any of my steps (step1, and step2) I need an evidence, not just talk. I wish my answer and my MISSION is clear now.

Go in peace. ;)

I didn't understand your answer, but I would like to tell you something. none of my posts involve me except the first one which was an introduction about me, that's all. My mission here is to prove that Islam in NOT a religion of peace, if at all a religion. I do some research before I post any of my steps (step1, and step2) I need an evidence, not just talk. I wish my answer and my MISSION is clear now.

George C was making a joke about how this thread has turned into an argument between you and Sunni for the most part. :) It happens a lot in threads that go on this long.

Go in peace. ;)

George C was making a joke about how this thread has turned into an argument between you and Sunni for the most part. :) It happens a lot in threads that go on this long.

Sorry for the distraction, please continue!

Go in peace. ;)

I am just trying to show the REAL islam, that he claims it is peacfull, and claims it is from God. so, I am showing FROM THEIR BOOKS, that it is not all that.

Forum List

Back