America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

So far Nahla,

The only thing that you have "Proved"

Is that you don't have a clue about Islam. :lol: :cuckoo:

and the ONLY thing YOU proved is that you TOO have NO IDEA about what you believe in as well. You just lying to yourself and people claiming that Islam is religion of peace, while you live in your OWN world. BUT, have you experienced and LIVED the real life of ISLAM? Have you? I guess NOT. I am not muslim ( and SO FREAKING PROUD of that) but I have lived and experienced it for sooooo many years. if you still say it is religion of peace, and ignored all the truth of the heritage books (which ALL muslims should know and read), then you are in denial, and even the biggest truth, you are NOT a muslim. you are just a shallow man, who want to be different, and feel power with some non-sense verses of a book who he has no idea what it says. when you can speak the language of your calim-to-be-book-of-god fluently, the you come and say I KNOW this and that. until then you are the most moran, ignorant so-called muslim man I have ever seen (and I have seen MILLIONS):lol::lol:

those heritage book sare being studied in all muslims schools around the world (muslim world) if you say you don't know them, that prove who ignorant you are... a religion is not just what you LIKE to know, or read, is not what YOU pick, or say it is good enough to know.

Nahla, ranting, raving, and calling me names.

Does not "prove" your point at all.

It just makes you look weak and pathetic. :doubt:

I used your way, remember? and by the way, ignoring your old heritage books does not make you any stronger, it just make you another TYPICAL weak-non knowlegeable- un educated muslim, if you still calling yourself that. You know better.

I know about Islam wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than you do. at least I understand SO VERY well the language

Nahla, I am not interested in debating Islamic history.

And of course I know plenty of Islamic history.

But you originally stated that you could "prove" Islam to be wrong.

The Quran is the heart of Islam.

It is the only Islamic book given by divine revelation.

So try and prove Islam wrong using the Quran.

Or just admitt that you can't. :cool:

Last edited:

I told you I can prove that the quran ( the linguistic mircale) has 26 mistakes, but I don't think you CAN understand, or go in Arabic that far

I am just trying to show the REAL islam, that he claims it is peacfull, and claims it is from God. so, I am showing FROM THEIR BOOKS, that it is not all that.
What you’re showing is you’re being played by a troll.

you're right. He's not the kind that would THINK or use his brain in his game of Islam. as I wouldn't call it a religion. but after all, I hope that I've helped you guys to see some aspects of Islam and Mohammed as well. I am out of this thread.. No more of that Moran. thank you Clayton.

Nahla, so you are going to run away from the thread the same as you ran away from your country.

You kept saying that you were going to “prove” that Islam was wrong.

I said that would be fine and let's use the Quran. Since it is the central text of Islam

Yet all you did was post obscure historical writings.

Next, you said you were going to post in Arabic and doubted that I could understand the language. I told you several times to post in Arabic. And that I had no problem with you doing so. Yet you never did that either. Telling me that I would not be able to handle it.

Now you claim that you can prove 26 linguistic mistakes in the Quran.

While at the same time fleeing the debate; which is basically admitting your defeat. :cool: :cuckoo:

Nahla, so you are going to run away from the thread the same as you ran away from your country.

You kept saying that you were going to “prove” that Islam was wrong.

I said that would be fine and let's use the Quran. Since it is the central text of Islam

Yet all you did was post obscure historical writings.

Next, you said you were going to post in Arabic and doubted that I could understand the language. I told you several times to post in Arabic. And that I had no problem with you doing so. Yet you never did that either. Telling me that I would not be able to handle it.

Now you claim that you can prove 26 linguistic mistakes in the Quran.

While at the same time fleeing the debate; which is basically admitting your defeat. :cool: :cuckoo:

I don't need to prove to you anything.. I know what I said, although YOU denied and ran away first from YOUR islamic history, and from your first religion, you blaming me for what?

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to tell me I ran away from my country. I did not. I can go and make your muslim friends to be servants and maids to me as an american. which I actually have in my apartment there.

Well MUSLIM-RETARD, you asked for it.

I knew that you could not keep your word and leave the thread honorably like you said.

Because you have "proved" yourself to be dishonest and a liar.

I feel sorry for anyone who personally knows you or has you as a relative.

I wonder how long you will keep posting on a thread that you said you were going to leave? :lol: :cuckoo:

So far Nahla,

The only thing that you have "Proved"

Is that you don't have a clue about Islam. :lol: :cuckoo:

and the ONLY thing YOU proved is that you TOO have NO IDEA about what you believe in as well. You just lying to yourself and people claiming that Islam is religion of peace, while you live in your OWN world. BUT, have you experienced and LIVED the real life of ISLAM? Have you? I guess NOT. I am not muslim ( and SO FREAKING PROUD of that) but I have lived and experienced it for sooooo many years. if you still say it is religion of peace, and ignored all the truth of the heritage books (which ALL muslims should know and read), then you are in denial, and even the biggest truth, you are NOT a muslim. you are just a shallow man, who want to be different, and feel power with some non-sense verses of a book who he has no idea what it says. when you can speak the language of your calim-to-be-book-of-god fluently, the you come and say I KNOW this and that. until then you are the most moran, ignorant so-called muslim man I have ever seen (and I have seen MILLIONS):lol::lol:

So what reward does Allah have for women? If they are obedient and subservient wives and have their husbands children, what is their reward according to the quran?

From what I understand the muslim woman has two choices: she can be a sub-human being as a "wife" that is treated as less than a prize animal or she can choose not to be a wife in which case she is harrassed, raped, or killed. Is that right?

Why would anyone want to follow a god that tells "males" young boys will be provided for your sexual pleasure, along with women virgins in heaven? Doesn't that just seem, wrong? Why would any women want to follow a god that encourages women to be treated as sub-human?

Is there anywhere in islamic teachings or the quran that spells out the "reward" for women that give birth to the people that celebrate this culture of hate?

Like I told you before.

I am only interested in debating the Quran.

It is the central book of Islam.

Everything else is just opinions and commentaries.

so, you are ignoring you islam history?

Didn't you put up quotes from the quran which the insect larvae that eats pig droppings would not "debate" or even acknowledge? He is just interested in repeating the message that was "brainwashed" into his mind. That is why he cannot answer/debate/discuss any of the problems/issues/facts about islam.

I told you I can prove that the quran ( the linguistic mircale) has 26 mistakes, but I don't think you CAN understand, or go in Arabic that far

If the quran claims that Yeshua was a "muslim" prophet, why don't muslims follow His teachings?

If the quran claims that Yeshua was a "muslim" prophet, why don't muslims follow His teachings?[/QUO[/I]

if yeshua was muslim, then jesus, and Moses, Younan, all prophets and all old testaments people.. otherwise why they would change their older-than-islam names?

I just would like to tell you people, especially you sunni man, that from now on, I will NOT reply to any of your posts, I will post my step 3, and if you have answers on it, I don't give a shit, because whatever you WILL say, will be fabricated like your quran. and I will ignore it as you have ignored my previous posts. You wanna have it your way, ok, but in MY way

Jesus, Moses, and the rest of the prophets weren't religiously Muslims but they were Muslim in the meaning.

"Muslim" simply means submitting to God, so in that way yes Jesus and Moses were Muslims in that context because they submitted to God.

I'd also love to see the 26 errors in the Quran.

Forum List

Back