America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Sorry bout that,

I knew that you could not keep your word and leave the thread honorably like you said.

Because you have "proved" yourself to be dishonest and a liar.

I feel sorry for anyone who personally knows you or has you as a relative.

I wonder how long you will keep posting on a thread that you said you were going to leave? :lol: :cuckoo:

1. Sunni, secretly wants you dead.:eek:
2. In order to salvage your relatives honor, in some sort of whack job, islamic way.
3. Typical muslim evil heart, no huge surprise there either.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Jesus, Moses, and the rest of the prophets weren't religiously Muslims but they were Muslim in the meaning.

"Muslim" simply means submitting to God, so in that way yes Jesus and Moses were Muslims in that context because they submitted to God.

I'd also love to see the 26 errors in the Quran.

1. Oh,..... *hijack* much?
2. Wonder why muslims always hijack airplanes?
3. Jesus is no muslim, neither is anyone in the JEWS Torah.
4. What a whack job you are.
5. As is islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Jesus, Moses, and the rest of the prophets weren't religiously Muslims but they were Muslim in the meaning.

"Muslim" simply means submitting to God, so in that way yes Jesus and Moses were Muslims in that context because they submitted to God.

5. As is islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

lol.... You sure proved me wrong. You're not good at arguing, are you?

By definition, Jesus was infact a Muslim. Not Islamic, but Muslim nonetheless.

Don't apologize, I forgive your ignorance.

Sorry bout that,

5. As is islam.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

lol.... You sure proved me wrong. You're not good at arguing, are you?

By definition, Jesus was infact a Muslim. Not Islamic, but Muslim nonetheless.

Don't apologize, I forgive your ignorance.

I don't see any reasons for name changing, as any other religion WAS before islam. what you said does NOT make any sense.. I'd LOVE to show you the linguistic mistakes, and you have the right to ask about it.. DO NOT ask me, as I did not make those horrible mistakes. My job here is JUST to point out the mistakes.. NOT to fix it, or justify it.

B.S. I am not telling you or sunni man these mistakes, as in a discussion. sunni man has challanged me, and I accept it. So it is.

if you would like to know more of this, you cacn see my step1, and step 2. which I have talked about earlier. IF you can provide any explaination, if NOT. then read, without talking, or just get out of this thread.

I just would like to tell you people, especially you sunni man, that from now on, I will NOT reply to any of your posts,
I am glad that you are not replying to any of my posts.

Now let's see if you can keep your word?

Nahla, you are a woman of low character who lies all of the time.

I feel sorry for your weak husband who has to put up with you. :lol: :cuckoo:
He should beat her more. That's the Islamic solution, isn't it?

He should beat her more. That's the Islamic solution, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Thank you dave man for standing up for me.. It means a lot to me. and as you see instead of defending his islam or try to prove I am wrong (which I am NOT) he uses insult instead. Typical muslims retard, actually it is all muslims method of replying on stuff like these, as they teach them this way on how to reply on any argument. If they CAN'T answer. This is why Islam till TODAY still is being a matter of suspesions and honesty. it is like this experiment I have read about it before. they brought 5 monkeys, and put a ladder on a tree of bananas, and every time a monkey try to reach for the banans the doctores sprinkle him with water, for all the 5 of them. then they brought a new monkey, when he tried to climp up, they beat him, untill he didn't do that again, then they started replacing one monkey at the time, untill all of them have been replaced, and still can not reach the tree. If we supposedly asked one of those new monekys, why you are not climping the tree? his answer would be???? ( I don't know) This is exactly how muslims act and behave. They defending something their ancestors have been doing it for ages, without knowing why?

Thank you dave man for standing up for me.. It means a lot to me. and as you see instead of defending his islam or try to prove I am wrong (which I am NOT) he uses insult instead. Typical muslims retard, actually it is all muslims method of replying on stuff like these, as they teach them this way on how to reply on any argument. If they CAN'T answer. This is why Islam till TODAY still is being a matter of suspesions and honesty. it is like this experiment I have read about it before. they brought 5 monkeys, and put a ladder on a tree of bananas, and every time a monkey try to reach for the banans the doctores sprinkle him with water, for all the 5 of them. then they brought a new monkey, when he tried to climp up, they beat him, untill he didn't do that again, then they started replacing one monkey at the time, untill all of them have been replaced, and still can not reach the tree. If we supposedly asked one of those new monekys, why you are not climping the tree? his answer would be???? ( I don't know) This is exactly how muslims act and behave. They defending something their ancestors have been doing it for ages, without knowing why?[/QUOTE]

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
good analogy, but you left out that if one of the new monkeys asked "why can't I climb the tree", the beating would be more severe than just trying to climb the tree.

Thank you dave man for standing up for me.. It means a lot to me. and as you see instead of defending his islam or try to prove I am wrong (which I am NOT) he uses insult instead. Typical muslims retard, actually it is all muslims method of replying on stuff like these, as they teach them this way on how to reply on any argument. If they CAN'T answer. This is why Islam till TODAY still is being a matter of suspesions and honesty. it is like this experiment I have read about it before. they brought 5 monkeys, and put a ladder on a tree of bananas, and every time a monkey try to reach for the banans the doctores sprinkle him with water, for all the 5 of them. then they brought a new monkey, when he tried to climp up, they beat him, untill he didn't do that again, then they started replacing one monkey at the time, untill all of them have been replaced, and still can not reach the tree. If we supposedly asked one of those new monekys, why you are not climping the tree? his answer would be???? ( I don't know) This is exactly how muslims act and behave. They defending something their ancestors have been doing it for ages, without knowing why?
Introspection is not encouraged in Islam. The status quo must be maintained.

Last edited:

good analogy, but you left out that if one of the new monkeys asked "why can't I climb the tree", the beating would be more severe than just trying to climb the tree.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem they wouldn't dare to ask, afraid of knowing the truth, which is all lies.

Last edited:
one of the issues that concerns me sometimes, and it is used as a proof that this Quran is NOT from God, all the scientific information that is mentioned in the Quran, ALL are wrong. Like, earth is FLAT.

And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon mountains firm and immovable; and produced therein all kinds of things in due balance. 15:19
same thing mention in 43:10, 20:53, 50:7, 51:48.. and many more. what? God didn't know Earth is NOT flat, Round?

The Quran found out where is the SUN house..
"When he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring and found a people thereabout. We said: ‘O Dhul-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness"’ (Surah 18:86).
(Dhul is one of Muhammad’s close companions)

"And the sun runs on into a resting place." (36:38)

in a chapter called (Ra'ad) or Thunder, ("The thunder is an angel in charge of the clouds to drive them."
Is that right? so either what they taught us in school is wrong, or the quran is just a fairy tales junk book?

In the bible gos says: ("It is He who sits above the circle of the earth" (Isa. 40:22).

"He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing" (Job 26:7).

Yet, the Quran challanged everything and said: "Will they not regard the camels how they are created...and the Earth how it is spread?" (88:17/20)

"We have placed in the earth firm hills lest it quake so as not to sway and hurt people" (21:31). about the mountains.

"And the earth have we spread out, and have flung firm hills therein" (Surah Qaf: 7).

"Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water). Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not" (27:61)

it just continue to confirm the retardness of all muslims, to ignore such facts.

Biology: where sperm comes from?
He is created from a drop emitted .Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs
(86:6-7)

Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones then clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create! (23:14)
REALLY?

Disasters are for non-muslims:
Do then those who devise evil (plots) feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them up, or that the Wrath will not seize them from directions they little perceive?
(16:45)

Do ye then feel secure that He will not cause you to be swallowed up beneath the earth when ye are on land, or that He will not send against you a violent tornado (with showers of stones) so that ye shall find no one to carry out your affairs for you (17:68)

Judge sinful animals:

There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end. 6:38

Islam is only for people who speak Arabic
We have made it a Qur'an in Arabic, that ye may be able to understand (and learn wisdom). 43:3

a feast from the sky:
Jesus, son of Mary, said: O Allah, Lord of us! Send down for us a table spread with food from heaven, that it may be a feast for us, for the first of us and for the last of us, and a sign from Thee. Give us sustenance, for Thou art the Best of Sustainers. 5:115

A flying Unicorn for Muhammed:
Glory to (Allah) Who did take His servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the farthest Mosque, whose precincts We did bless,- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

After all that, and retarded muslims say it is from God? Does it really make sense?

how they ignore a SERIOUS psycatic behaviour of mohammed like marrying a baby girl of 6 years old, and and his marriage to his adobted son's wife, and raping other women like om qerfa, a'sma bent marwan, and many more. Mohammed life, and the quran are full of lies, and very very shameful way of life and behaviour. How could he and his life be a role model to millions?

how they ignore a SERIOUS psycatic behaviour of mohammed like marrying a baby girl of 6 years old, and and his marriage to his adobted son's wife, and raping other women like om qerfa, a'sma bent marwan, and many more. Mohammed life, and the quran are full of lies, and very very shameful way of life and behaviour. How could he and his life be a role model to millions?

Marrying the 6 year old was creepy.

Marrying the 6 year old was creepy.

Isn't it? and they ignored such crime that their role model prophet did, and still worship him. it is a true brainwash. No wonder they go and kill muslims and non-muslims without any Conscience, in the name of THEIR allah crap.

good analogy, but you left out that if one of the new monkeys asked "why can't I climb the tree", the beating would be more severe than just trying to climb the tree.

That's the problem they wouldn't dare to ask, afraid of knowing the truth, which is all lies.[/QUOTE]

The moonies, Charles Manson used similar techniques to "sway" their believers. The rest of us called it "brainwashing". Muslims are not allowed to question the bull they are taught. They are not allowed to read the Bible and compare the OT prophets to their god, Mohammed. They can't ask how the God of the Israelites was their god, since their were no Israelites when Ishmael went into the desert with Hagar. They cannot ask why they are taught not to follow the 10 Commandments (if that is their Lord, also). They are taught to sin against the Lord by bearing false witness against others, to murder, to covet, as a way of life.
They are not allowed to ask why there is no love in their lives, no joy, just a sad production line of deceit, death and destruction.

Forum List

Back