America is about to get a class in Russian aggression with the Ukraine as the example

We all know Trump is going to troll Democrats today when meeting with the Ukraine president ,,
“ hey do me a favor investigate Joe Biden son “
lol epic

TDS
What
I was just watching interviews of soldiers out in the field where they’re fighting a hot war against Russian aggression.

One Ukrainian soldier Picked up a handful of soil and said this is my land and I was born here and I don’t want to live under Russian rule.

The US had a cold war for decades against the Soviet union which was Russia holding a bunch of satellite countries as hostage. And now Vladimir Putin, trumps senior advisor, wants to reassemble the Soviet union.

You’re going to start seeing interviews about people in Ukraine fighting against Russia.

And the bottom line is that Donald Trump played politics with these peoples lives while they’re fighting against Russian aggression while Donald Trump is cozying up to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

We’re gonna learn a lot about this Russian Ukraine war. And we’re gonna learn learn a lot about Donald Trump‘s involvement. And we’re going to learn a lot about how the rest of the world sees what the US is doing to Ukraine into other countries.

If you guys don’t get it yet, this is all about national security. They’re going to talk a whole lot less about all trumps criminal behavior in other areas and concentrate on his danger to this country.

So welcome to America’s lesson on the Russian Ukraine hot war currently going on.
What is your view on the Obama Administration and their role in starting the entire issue in Ukraine via the Color Revolution?

https://larouchepub.com/pr/2017/Xproof Nazis in Ukraine.pdf

I mean...if we 'are going to start hearing' then we should at least have some background re: Root Cause.

Opinion?
Obama is not president and he hasn’t been for years. Hillary is not Secretary of State and has been out of office for nearly 7 years. America’s not gonna listen to that bullshit anymore so just get over it.
Root cause analysis Dean. We don't know where we are until we examine how we got here. So...what says YOU about the Obama administration enabling a known fascist to power? How do you think that has contributed to our current situation?
Let's start at Poroshenko...a known fascist who was enabled by the American CIA.
I’m sorry, at first when you said known fascist I thought you were talking about Donald Trump. And the more I read, I thought you were talking about Vladimir Putin.
A democratically elected president to the Ukraine is not a fascist.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
TDS Dean...please refer to the link. It explains the fascism question in relative detail.
You had me for a minute. I actually started to read that BS. So then I looked to see who posted this nonsense and realized you sent me to that wacky Lyndon Larouche conspiracy site. What the hell is wrong with you?

https://larouchepub.com/

I was just watching interviews of soldiers out in the field where they’re fighting a hot war against Russian aggression.

One Ukrainian soldier Picked up a handful of soil and said this is my land and I was born here and I don’t want to live under Russian rule.

The US had a cold war for decades against the Soviet union which was Russia holding a bunch of satellite countries as hostage. And now Vladimir Putin, trumps senior advisor, wants to reassemble the Soviet union.

You’re going to start seeing interviews about people in Ukraine fighting against Russia.

And the bottom line is that Donald Trump played politics with these peoples lives while they’re fighting against Russian aggression while Donald Trump is cozying up to Russia and Vladimir Putin.

We’re gonna learn a lot about this Russian Ukraine war. And we’re gonna learn learn a lot about Donald Trump‘s involvement. And we’re going to learn a lot about how the rest of the world sees what the US is doing to Ukraine into other countries.

If you guys don’t get it yet, this is all about national security. They’re going to talk a whole lot less about all trumps criminal behavior in other areas and concentrate on his danger to this country.

So welcome to America’s lesson on the Russian Ukraine hot war currently going on.
If Russia wants to have influence over nations that border it, how is that any of our business?

Do you think we should or should not be the primary nation to have influence over Canada and Mexico or not?

Why should we expend blood, treasure and political capital to do anything about that? What if those nations WANT to have a close relationship to Russia? It seems to me that is in their best interest.

Did you know our biggest and closest trading partners are Mexico and Canada? Do you see Russia putting up a stink? Or are you really this stupid? :dunno:

:dunno:

We all know Trump is going to troll Democrats today when meeting with the Ukraine president ,,
lol epic
Epic? It’s treason under certain circumstances.
If we were at war and Trump did that it would be treason. But now it’s only multiple felonies.

Wow. I bet Biden and his son are glad they shook down the Ukraine before Russia took over. I wonder if the Biden cartel is thinking about forming a foundation to launder their shake down cash, just like the Clintons did?

If Russia wants to have influence over nations that border it, how is that any of our business?

Do you think we should or should not be the primary nation to have influence over Canada and Mexico or not?

Why should we expend blood, treasure and political capital to do anything about that? What if those nations WANT to have a close relationship to Russia? It seems to me that is in their best interest.

Did you know our biggest and closest trading partners are Mexico and Canada? Do you see Russia putting up a stink? Or are you really this stupid? :dunno:

Listen Einstein, when the US since tanks and soldiers into Mexico and Canada then you have something to talk about. Until then, you have to think of some other ridiculous conspiracy because that one’s not working.

New evidence emerges of Russian role in Ukraine conflict

What

What is your view on the Obama Administration and their role in starting the entire issue in Ukraine via the Color Revolution?

I mean...if we 'are going to start hearing' then we should at least have some background re: Root Cause.

Opinion?
Obama is not president and he hasn’t been for years. Hillary is not Secretary of State and has been out of office for nearly 7 years. America’s not gonna listen to that bullshit anymore so just get over it.

But this mess started with the US placing a puppet regime of Nazi's in there.

YOU NEED TO ADDRESS THIS.

You mean the puppet regime of Washington, the neo-nazis that were put in power AFTER Biden called for the removal of a prosecutor in Ukraine in 2014! Those are the folks that cleared Biden? C'mon, wake the fuck up dude. Now you are siding with Nazis? :auiqs.jpg:

There were a total of 39 candidates for the election on the ballot. The 2014 annexation of Crimea by Russia and the occupation of parts of Donetsk Oblast and Luhansk Oblast prevented around 12% of eligible voters from participating in the election.
2019 Ukrainian presidential election - Wikipedia

What America’s Coup in Ukraine Did
What America’s Coup in Ukraine Did

". . . America’s criminal ‘news’ media never even reported the coup, nor that in 2011 the Obama regime began planning for a coup in Ukraine. And that by 1 March 2013 they started organizing it inside the U.S. Embassy there. And that they hired members of Ukraine’s two racist-fascist, or nazi, political parties, Right Sector and Svoboda (which latter had been called the Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine until the CIA advised them to change it to Freedom Party, or “Svoboda” instead). And that in February 2014 they did it (and here’s the 4 February 2014 phone call instructing the U.S. Ambassador whom to place in charge of the new regime when the coup will be completed), under the cover of authentic anti-corruption demonstrations that the Embassy organized on the Maidan Square in Kiev, demonstrations that the criminal U.S. ‘news’ media misrepresented as ‘democracy demonstrations,’ though Ukraine already had democracy (but still lots of corruption, even more than today’s U.S. does, and the pontificating Obama said he was trying to end Ukraine’s corruption — which instead actually soared after his coup there).

The head of the ‘private CIA’ firm Stratfor said it was “the most blatant coup in history” but he couldn’t say that to Americans, because he knows that our press is just a mouthpiece for the regime (just like it was during the lead-up to George W. Bush’s equally unprovoked invasion of Iraq — for which America’s ‘news’ media suffered likewise no penalties).
When subsequently accused by neocons for his having said this, his response was “I told the business journal Kommersant that if the US were behind a coup in Kiev, it would have been the most blatant coup in history,” but he was lying to say this, because, as I pointed out when writing about that rejoinder of his, he had, in fact, made quite clear in his Kommersant interview, that it was, in his view “the most blatant coup in history,” no conditionals on that.

Everybody knows what Obama, and Clinton, and Sarkozy, did to Libya — in their zeal to eliminate yet another nation’s leader who was friendly toward Russia (Muammar Gaddafi), they turned one of the highest-living-standard nations in Africa into a failed state and huge source of refugees (as well as of weapons that the Clinton State Department transferred to the jihadists in Syria to bring down Bashar al-Assad, another ally of Russia) — but the ‘news’ media have continued to hide what Obama (assisted by America’s European allies, especially Poland and Netherlands, and also by America’s apartheid Middle Eastern ally, Israel) did to Ukraine.. . . "

Wow. I bet Biden and his son are glad they shook down the Ukraine before Russia took over. I wonder if the Biden cartel is thinking about forming a foundation to launder their shake down cash, just like the Clintons did?
And look how sad it was when Hillary was convicted and ended up in jail. Oh wait. She’s not in jail? Do you mean she’s at home walking your dog enjoying her nice afternoon?
Oops!

lol epic
Epic? It’s treason under certain circumstances.
If we were at war and Trump did that it would be treason. But now it’s only multiple felonies.
Talking about corrupt Joe Biden is not treason buddy .. his son knew nothing about energy nothing about equity and he received billions of dollars, you are currently investigating trump and his family for the same thing, so you democrats must care about this and are happy trump brought it up no??

Listen Einstein, when the US since tanks and soldiers into Mexico and Canada then you have something to talk about. Until then, you have to think of some other ridiculous conspiracy because that one’s not working.

Trust me, when the Russians use Antifa to overthrow the governments of Mexico and Canada to install puppet regimes that they control, we will be doing so.

Damn, you are so obtuse.

Three Neo-Nazis Lead Ukraine’s Presidential Contest

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

https://off-guardian.org/2019/05/04/un-mission-criticizes-ukraine-over-odessa/

Ukraine: Was the Overthrow of Yanukovych a ‘Coup’?

Ukraine: Far Right Parties Unite for Parliamentary Elections

TDS
What

Opinion?
Root cause analysis Dean. We don't know where we are until we examine how we got here. So...what says YOU about the Obama administration enabling a known fascist to power? How do you think that has contributed to our current situation?
Let's start at Poroshenko...a known fascist who was enabled by the American CIA.
I’m sorry, at first when you said known fascist I thought you were talking about Donald Trump. And the more I read, I thought you were talking about Vladimir Putin.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
TDS Dean...please refer to the link. It explains the fascism question in relative detail.
You had me for a minute. I actually started to read that BS. So then I looked to see who posted this nonsense and realized you sent me to that wacky Lyndon Larouche conspiracy site. What the hell is wrong with you?

Ok...that's fine. Here are three more.

Is the US backing neo-Nazis in Ukraine?
America’s Collusion With Neo-Nazis
Blowback: An Inside Look at How US-Funded Fascists in Ukraine Mentor US White Supremacists

You do know most of this was going on when Obama was President, so you can not blame the Ukraine and Russian war on Trump...

TDS
What

Opinion?

I would trust Lyndon Larouche and the John Birch society over the Council on Foreign Relations controlled CIA, NSA Mocking Bird Press anyday. If you read Larouche from the left, and the Birchers from the right, you get a fairly balanced view of the world with an America first perspective, filtering out all the globalist Mockingbird CFR bullshit of the MSM.

Of course they are fighting Russia. Putin wants to expand his territory and Ukraine is an easy target, with many Russian speaking citizens.

What's worse? Russia and China are talking about a military cooperation agreement. The fools of the world, and EU in particular, are going to be easy prey.

The way to win this war is via economics. Communist China has been handed so much while a handful benefited. In the end, Communists don't work for citizens, they will though, work to corrupt and destroy Western leadership to allow them to succeed.

The world is divided into two, far more than in the past when it was just Russia and USA. It's now USA and CHina, China had been running over the West until Trump was elected. This, in my estimation, is where the battle will be won or lost.
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

Clearly the Trump family is trying to play both sides.

But this is about Russian aggression and how the president of United States tried to extort the Ukraine to illegally involve themselves in the US election. Trump did it publicly last time. This time he made a phone call.

Did you read the transcript yet? Let's wait and see first of all.

I imagine he asked about Biden and his son, and more importantly, the firing of the prosecutor. Probably raised the issue of corruption, to lean on them to do something. If he didn't specifically say it outright, tough to move on impeachment, especially when compared to Bidens own admissions.

In the end, the world should be helping Ukraine, why aren't they? When you talk about playing both sides, the Europeans are the weakest and least trustworthy. They never stand up to power, be it China, Russia or Germany in the 1930's until it's too late.
You saw how Republicans hate Obama. They hate him so much they call him tar baby and boy right on the floor of Congress. Republicans hate Obama so much they attacked his entire family. Even family members he never met. Even attacked his wife and children.

And Biden as Obamas vice president, do you think they wouldn’t go after him if they thought they found something illegal that he had done?

Look how they went after Hillary Clinton over Benghazi. And emails. And how much did those things even matter to Republicans? They didn’t say a thing about the soldiers murdered in Africa that were sent out by the Trump administration with no back up. They didn’t say anything about Donald Trump handing over secret and top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

Is there anyone that would think Republicans wouldn’t have gleefully gone after Joe Biden if there was some there there?

This whole thing on Joe Biden is going to be a swing and a miss. Because Republicans controlled both houses and they had years to go after him if there was something to go after.

It is not a swing and miss on Biden and the best thing Biden can do is drop out of the race before he get tar and feathered by his own political party.

And look how sad it was when Hillary was convicted and ended up in jail. Oh wait. She’s not in jail? Do you mean she’s at home walking your dog enjoying her nice afternoon?
Oops![/QUOTE]
I think the next Hillary book will make way more money than that last thing, "What Happened". Maybe she'll call it "Blackmail, lies and robbery, My career in Government".

I thought Obama gave the Crimea to Russia? Isn't that a bad thing?

EFT1oRqWsAA-G3M

Trump said that no one else is supporting Ukraine except for the United States. Turns out Europe is giving them twice as much as the United States.

I thought Obama gave the Crimea to Russia? Isn't that a bad thing?
I’ve heard other Republican saying that nonsense. It’s hilarious. How do you give away a country?
Thanks for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back