America held hostage - Day 1,827

It's amazing that no one here even knew they were hostages.

Ah yes, like you did before the news today of their release or did I miss your previous post about the outrage in regards to these hostages?

for us old timers that are aware there were presidents prior to george bush we knew of this.....

Ah yes, like you did before the news today of their release or did I miss your previous post about the outrage in regards to these hostages?

I saw a news report about them last year. That was the first I had heard of it. How ironic that all those people who castigated Carter about the Iranian hostages never said a word about Bush and these 3 Americans.

I saw a news report about them last year. That was the first I had heard of it. How ironic that all those people who castigated Carter about the Iranian hostages never said a word about Bush and these 3 Americans.

Iran.....Columbia------->do you see the difference now?

Yes, Columbia gives us better drugs.

Dude! We invaded the wrong country!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

So American hostages in countries other than Iran don't matter?

Not until it is politically beneficial for it to matter.

People are like pawns.

Sometimes they are important and we need to protect them to keep them on the board, and sometimes they have to be sacrificed for the benefit of the game as a whole.

lol...well faux news did refer to the kidnappers as a terrorist group...but...yeah thanks for clarifying that one jreeves...

hey since the axis of evil is missing a member now...wonder if we can get re-designation?

Forum List

Back