America First | Enemies of the People

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Nuon Chea aka Brother Number Two, was asked about the Killing Fields of Cambodia during the time he was co-leader with Pol Pot/second in command to Pol Pot. Brother Number Two said he had regrets for backing the solution for people who were enemies of the nation. But when it came to individuals or the nation, he had to go with the nation.

Sound familiar? Are America First-ers aware of how much their ideology resemble fascist and totalitarian monsters?

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
POV - Enemies of the People . Timeline: The History of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge: | PBS

Nuon Chea aka Brother Number Two, was asked about the Killing Fields of Cambodia during the time he was co-leader with Pol Pot/second in command to Pol Pot. Brother Number Two said he had regrets for backing the solution for people who were enemies of the nation. But when it came to individuals or the nation, he had to go with the nation.

Sound familiar? Are America First-ers aware of how much their ideology resemble fascist and totalitarian monsters?

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
POV - Enemies of the People . Timeline: The History of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge: | PBS
This doesn't sound like Pol Pot to me. It's the Mission statement of America First:
Mission Statement

We, the members of the America First Party, pledge ourselves to restore and revitalize the great American Experiment for the benefit of our nation and all its people. We commit ourselves to elect honest people to public office who adhere to principles based on the wisdom of the Founders and expressed in the United States Constitution and our party platform.
We hold to the steadfast beliefs that the means to revitalizing our nation is to revitalize our people and the means to restore our nation is to restore just and Constitutional governance. To this end, we obligate our party:

• [*]To preserve and protect our people and our sovereignty
    [*]To promote economic growth and independence
    [*]To encourage the traditional values of faith, family, and responsibility
    [*]To ensure equality before the law in protecting those rights granted by the Creator
    [*]To clean up our corrupted political system

Somebody has to take out the trash when there's a lot of it, Dante.

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
This doesn't sound like Pol Pot to me. It's the Mission statement of America First:
Mission Statement

We, the members of the America First Party, pledge ourselves to restore and revitalize the great American Experiment for the benefit of our nation and all its people. We commit ourselves to elect honest people to public office who adhere to principles based on the wisdom of the Founders and expressed in the United States Constitution and our party platform.
We hold to the steadfast beliefs that the means to revitalizing our nation is to revitalize our people and the means to restore our nation is to restore just and Constitutional governance. To this end, we obligate our party:

[*]To ensure equality before the law in protecting those rights granted by the Creator

If you listen to the leaders of the Khmer Rouge tell it, they would say they wanted the same things for their people and nation. It was the nation first. Of course they wanted a different economic system, but they did want their people to be better off. They felt they overthrew a corrupt government. They battled domestic enemies, enemies that wanted to move closer to Vietnam than China.

try watching the program and educating yourself on nation first movements. your soul may still be salvageable.

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
Mission Statement

If you listen to the leaders of the Khmer Rouge tell it, they would say they wanted the same things for their people and nation. It was the nation first. Of course they wanted a different economic system, but they did want their people to be better off. They felt they overthrew a corrupt government. They battled domestic enemies, enemies that wanted to move closer to Vietnam than China.

try watching the program and educating yourself on nation first movements. your soul may still be salvageable.
Comparing the two is loathsome; you cheapen the lives of the 1,000,000+ lost under Pol Pot by so linking.

Mission Statement

Comparing the two is loathsome; you cheapen the lives of the 1,000,000+ lost under Pol Pot by so linking.

you really think so? sound ignorant and immature in your thinking process.

what is loathsome is how pathetically dumb you are willing to look in order to desperately score cheap points. you give human beings a bad name

GOP Tea Party Lunatics Purity of Purpose War

can any honest person deny the similarities between America Firsters, Tea Party Lunatics and the Khmer Rouge? The paranoia about subversives within their ranks? The purges of party leaders? Good thing we have the ATF, FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies, along with Morris Dees, of the SPLC, keeping tabs on these kooks.

Arbitrary executions and torture carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978, are considered to have constituted a genocide.

Khmer Rouge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you really think so? sound ignorant and immature in your thinking process.

what is loathsome is how pathetically dumb you are willing to look in order to desperately score cheap points. you give human beings a bad name
I'll skip a retort. I worked for Cambodian relief while in college. Loathsome may be a strong word, but Pol Pot, I have not forgotten. Also, I was raised to keep my eyes open & reject the arrogance of "it can't happen here." Vichy France is a good example. And watching a KKK march in my hometown only enforced that idea. It was 90-95 degrees out; the local law enforcement agencies had to guard the marchers. I TOOK COLD SODAS out to some of the police as I was trapped at a convenience store.

can any honest person deny the similarities between America Firsters, Tea Party Lunatics and the Khmer Rouge? The paranoia about subversives within their ranks? The purges of party leaders? Good thing we have the ATF, FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies, along with Morris Dees, of the SPLC, keeping tabs on these kooks.

Arbitrary executions and torture carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978, are considered to have constituted a genocide.

Perhaps you should report them to [email protected] and AttackWatch.

You leftists love denouncing people to the government, don't you?

poor davey, still spreading the hate against the vile leftists who control the world. bwahahahahahaha

poor davey, still spreading the hate against the vile leftists who control the world. bwahahahahahaha
Yeah. In case you didn't notice, it's a Democrat President asking people to report and denounce their fellow citizens.

Naturally, being the thin-skinned pussy you are, you see nothing wrong with this.

found that stash of microdot eh?

are the walls dripping yet?

Yeah. In case you didn't notice, it's a Democrat President asking people to report and denounce their fellow citizens.

Naturally, being the thin-skinned pussy you are, you see nothing wrong with this.

tough guy. your act is wearing thin.

:eusa_shifty:

I don't act. What you see is what you get.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that you consider me a bully because I disagree with you.

That makes you a sissy. Seems Obama's something of a sissy, too.

I don't act. What you see is what you get.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that you consider me a bully because I disagree with you.

That makes you a sissy. Seems Obama's something of a sissy, too.

I couldn't give a rat's ass if you agree with me or not. What makes you a bully has nothing to do with me at all.

What we see is what we get? So you really are a stupid fat slob, with a hair lip, a lisp, and a taste for trailer trash?

What we see is what we get? So you really are a stupid fat slob, with a hair lip, a lisp, and a taste for trailer trash?

No, "we" don't see that. What drugs did you have to take to get that impression, idiot?

Forum List

Back