America First | Enemies of the People

tough guy. your act is wearing thin.

:eusa_shifty:
I don't act. What you see is what you get.

Meanwhile, the fact remains that you consider me a bully because I disagree with you.

That makes you a sissy. Seems Obama's something of a sissy, too.

I couldn't give a rat's ass if you agree with me or not. What makes you a bully has nothing to do with me at all.
So what makes me a bully?

Oh, wait, first we have to establish what definition of "bully" you've made up. Because you're not using the standard dictionary definition.
What we see is what we get? So you really are a stupid fat slob, with a hair lip, a lisp, and a taste for trailer trash?
There it is: Leftists see what they believe.

It's funny the way you think your beliefs alter reality. Well, it would be funny if retards just like you weren't fucking up the country.

So you really are a stupid fat slob, with a hair lip, a lisp, and a taste for trailer trash?

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Considering Daveman is probably gay, it is. That community judges harshly. Poor Davey, ugly and gay. :eusa_shifty:
Oh, look, another oh-so-tolerant leftist using homosexuality as an insult.

What's wrong with being gay, Dante? Do you hate gays?

You should be aware that you simply lack the capability of insulting me. You see, no one can insult you without your permission. Why give them that power over you?

You seem to have given a lot of people that permission, because you're such a whiny little bitch.

But then, emotional people operate solely on emotion.

Last edited:
as I was saying...

Nuon Chea aka Brother Number Two, was asked about the Killing Fields of Cambodia during the time he was co-leader with Pol Pot/second in command to Pol Pot. Brother Number Two said he had regrets for backing the solution for people who were enemies of the nation. But when it came to individuals or the nation, he had to go with the nation.

Sound familiar? Are America First-ers aware of how much their ideology resemble fascist and totalitarian monsters?

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
POV - Enemies of the People . Timeline: The History of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge: | PBS

Considering Daveman is probably gay, it is. That community judges harshly. Poor Davey, ugly and gay. :eusa_shifty:
Oh, look, another oh-so-tolerant leftist using homosexuality as an insult.
homosexuality as an insult? where? :cuckoo:
Oh, don't worry. Not even the gay leftists here will condemn you for it.

No enemies on the left, remember.
pointing out you are butt ugly? is that an insult? come on, you must know what you look like.
Yes, I'm SOOO ashamed of my appearance that I use my own face as my avatar.

Kid, you suck at the internet. :lol:

as I was saying...

Nuon Chea aka Brother Number Two, was asked about the Killing Fields of Cambodia during the time he was co-leader with Pol Pot/second in command to Pol Pot. Brother Number Two said he had regrets for backing the solution for people who were enemies of the nation. But when it came to individuals or the nation, he had to go with the nation.

Sound familiar? Are America First-ers aware of how much their ideology resemble fascist and totalitarian monsters?

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People
POV - Enemies of the People . Timeline: The History of Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge: | PBS
Disagreeing with Obama doesn't make one an enemy of America, you retard.

as I was saying...

America First

Patriotism | Nationalism

Enemies of the People

Disagreeing with the President, whether it be Bush, Clinton, Obama -- in ways that denigrate and harm the Office of the Presidency, all for ideological scoring points, at the cost to national cohesion and unity...this makes one an enemy of the polity of the nation. It's party over nation. There is loyalty to party over the people/party over the nation.

as I was saying...

Disagreeing with the President, whether it be Bush, Clinton, Obama -- in ways that denigrate and harm the Office of the Presidency, all for ideological scoring points, at the cost to national cohesion and unity...this makes one an enemy of the polity of the nation. It's party over nation. There is loyalty to party over the people/party over the nation.
Those who purport to speak for America or "the people" raise questions for me.

GOP Tea Party Lunatics Purity of Purpose War

can any honest person deny the similarities between America Firsters, Tea Party Lunatics and the Khmer Rouge? The paranoia about subversives within their ranks? The purges of party leaders? Good thing we have the ATF, FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies, along with Morris Dees, of the SPLC, keeping tabs on these kooks.

Arbitrary executions and torture carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978, are considered to have constituted a genocide.

Khmer Rouge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should be asking whether any sane person would make that comparison with a straight face.

as I was saying...

I'll bet you didn't say a word to those on the left who disagreed with Bush in the manner you describe.

So you really are a stupid fat slob, with a hair lip, a lisp, and a taste for trailer trash?

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Gay bashing now, are you? You use the appellation "gay" like someone else might use asshole or cocksucker. You have something against gays?

Dante Never Claims To Speak For Anyone But Dante and...

we are all Dante. :lol:

But I never said I speak for the people. take an adult ed course in reading and comprehension

Those who purport to speak for America or "the people" raise questions for me.

Forum List

Back