America Absolutely Is NOT A Christian Nation, However...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's a nation that was founded by Christians.

See the difference?

P.S. - I was tempted to insert the word "mostly" before the word "Christians" in the first sentence.

No, they weren't Christians, either. They only claimed to be Christians but they didn't follow the teachings of Christ.

Which of the ten commandments is "Thou shalt whip and rape your slaves"?

Obama says America is a muslim Country:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYL7gboYogo]Obama says US is a large Muslim Country - YouTube[/ame]

MarcATL, eat pig shit and die, you goat fucker. There's no virgins waiting in heaven for you

[MENTION=27234]natstew[/MENTION]

This is obviously intended to be a Progressive mutual masturbation thread, because with all the problems facing this country, like the NSA, NDAA and Crimea, the only things progressives care about are Ayn Rand (long dead and head no impact on the Unites States) and apparently this topic, and G-d only knows why MarcATL decided to make a thread on this.

See the difference?

P.S. - I was tempted to insert the word "mostly" before the word "Christians" in the first sentence.

You can find pretty much the same set of moral prescripts in all three Abrahamic religions. So, I don't really get the OP.

How many of the 10 commandments are codified in our laws?

Probably the same ones that are codified in most legal systems, including the laws written by Hammurabi (sp), which predate the 10 commandments.

At any rate, less than half of the commandments were made into our laws, and some of those have fallen away or been removed.

See the difference?

Go cash your welfare check you minority creep. The fact is that filth of your type with their pathetic little sob stories and false sense of entitlement were empowered by filthy communists and other maggots to use you clueless sloths in the game to destroy Christian values, then the family, and ultimately the nation itself in order to pity party this republic turned democracy into electing a fraudulent, half-bred, bisexual, communist dog so that he can usher a time that degenerates like you will finally get reparations and some extra money to blow on crack or hookers.

How many of the 10 commandments are codified in our laws?

Probably the same ones that are codified in most legal systems, including the laws written by Hammurabi (sp), which predate the 10 commandments.

At any rate, less than half of the commandments were made into our laws, and some of those have fallen away or been removed.

EXACTLY.

Well actually it was four and only three remain in our system ... and those are laws in virtually EVERY nation - regardless of dominant religion.

THIS Christian believes in the separation of Church and state - it protects the Church far more than it protects the state.

Forum List

Back