Putin staggered by US resolve

When I first heard about that, I thought it was a joke. An article in The Onion. It would be right up their line.

"Country, facing invasion by Russia, begs the U.S. for help; and the U.S. sends MREs"

Hilarious. Classic humor.

Then I found it was true. We really did do nothing, but send MREs.

Oh, my God.

Last edited:
Moochelle's 'organic and sugar free' MREs.....?

since an army runs on its stomach it would appear that Obama is on Putin's side...

They got their coup. Now we pay for the coup. Now my price tag so far is under 300 million. You guys are already over a billion to keep these neo nazis in power.

Now Nuland is over in Moldavia giving away your hard earned tax bucks. Have you heard about that yet?

If BHO sent troops, these far right cretins would be criticizing him.

Jake seriously don't take a side. Think clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, here we stand in the middle again.

This is nuts.

Now honest to betsy we have the new illegal interim President freaking out about the Right Sector. I'm laughing my ass off in a "told you so moment" but my brethren are going to pay for this bullshit. Big time.

You watch what is going to happen when their gas goes up 50 percent May 1.

When I first heard about that, I thought it was a joke. An article in The Onion. It would be right up their line.

"Country, facing invasion by Russia, begs the U.S. for help; and the U.S. sends MREs"

Hilarious. Classic humor.

Then I found it was true. We really did do nothing, but send MREs.

Oh, my God.

Oh, it is quite true. The Ukraine ask for military assistance and that clown of a president we are saddled with sends MRE's. It's pathetic. Just as pathetic as OBarry is.

Forum List

Back