Amber Alerts...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
So just moments ago,both my phones go off issuing an Amber Alert. Now all it gives is the vehicle Make,model,and licence plate number. No details. None at all.
Why, should I contact "authorities" if I happen to see this vehicle? I don't know the situation. Perhaps if they give more details, I'd be more inclined to let someone know. Or not. For as far as I know this could just be one of those phony ass parental kidnappings", which really aren't kidnappings at all in my book. More like a family issue. Therefore none of my business to interfere with. And from personal recollection, %98 of the Amber Alerts I can recall have been one parent calling the cops on the other. Kinda hard for me to want to get involved. They really need a different alert system for actual kidnappings before they get some poor kid killed. Its totally irresponsible of the folks in charge of this system to endanger a kid like this.
What say you?

Guess I'm not the only one then... The whole system lost credibility, and the impression of urgency when they started using it to report family issues. Like I said,it's gonna get someone kid killed one day. If it hasn't already...

A 4 year old child - Rebecca Ann Lewis - has been reported kidnapped in Lakeland, Fla. Here is the information:

AMBER ALERT: 4-year-old girl missing in Polk Co.

missing_1475965022759_2148297_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

AMBER%20ALERT_1475961857470_2148330_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

LAKELAND (FOX 13) - An Amber Alert has been issued for 4-year-old Rebecca Lewis, who was last seen in the area of 6200 Highway 98 North in Lakeland.

Rebecca Lewis is a white female with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is 3-feet tall and weighs 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pair of blue shorts.

Rebecca Lewis might be with 31-year-old West Wild Hogs. Hogs is a white male with red hair and green eyes. he is 5'8" tall and weighs 220 pounds.has an L-shaped scar on the left side of his head. Hogs has two tattoos - a blue cross and a Chinese symbol.

They might be in a 2012 grey or silver 4-door Nissan Versa, with Alabama handicap tag number 4JL26. The Polk County Sheriff's Office said the car was reported stolen by Hogs' mother in Alabama.

Anyone with information should call 1-888-FLMISSING (1-888-356-4774), the Polk County Sheriff's Office at 863-298-6200, or 911.

Deputies said they think West Wild Hogs is a family friend. Polk sheriff's deputies said he legally changed his name from Matthew Clark Pybus to West Wild Hogs some time ago. Hogs is from the Seale Alabama area.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office said Rebecca Lewis' 16-year-old sister last saw her sleeping at about 9 a.m. Saturday morning. Around 9:45, the sister woke back up and the victim was not in bed. According Rebecca's parents, they searched the area for over an hour before calling law enforcement.1

Once deputies arrived, they conducted multiple searches of the residence and conducted a house-by-house search with negative results.

Sheriff's office K-9 and bloodhound officers also searched with no luck. A helicopter was used to help the search, as well.

I already have a thread on this. No one cares about amber alerts.

Pray for this child, everyone! God answers prayer. She needs our prayers right now! Let's believe God for this man to be spotted by someone and stopped while there is still time.

Stuff it. It's probably just one of the parents. That makes it a private matter. Not yours, not mine, not the tooth fairies.

Has anyone seen this child? She was abducted today by the man you see in the OP picture. She is 4 years old and was last seen wearing a pair of blue shorts. Her sister saw her last night but when she woke up this morning she was gone. The man is allegedly a friend of the family according to a police report. He stole his mothers car in Alabama the report says. We're praying for this little girl and believe God for her safe return. We need to keep the parents and family in our prayers too. I'm sure they are very worried about their child. Imagine if this was your child!
amber-alert-1475978418.jpg

Here is another photograph of the abductor and the child he kidnapped

amber-alertjpg-8a4fc1f550b0c4f4.jpg

Write down the tag number on this report and send this photo and the car description license plate to your family and friends - they may see it while traveling with their phone and notice the car.

AMBER%20ALERT_1475961857470_2148330_ver1.0_640_360.JPG

The report says they may be traveling in a 2012 silver four - door Nissan Versa - ALABAMA HANDICAP LICENSE PLATE NUMBER 4JL26

Send it to your friends and loved ones - the more people watching and looking the faster she will be found.

Nice edit job...

Stuff it. It's probably just one of the parents. That makes it a private matter. Not yours, not mine, not the tooth fairies.
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ. Had you posted her Amber Alert you'd know that she was abducted by a non family member. I saw your Amber Alert thread - you wasted valuable time as an advocate for ignoring Amber Alerts. What a wicked man you are! God will deal with you in due time! Now get off of my thread and find something else to do!

Nay! I rebuke thee!!! Tenfold! Abracdabraaah!!!!
You are provoking the LORD to anger by your own actions on this thread. Do you really want the judgment of God to fall on you? Is that what you want? Have you no fear of God at all?

Here is another story about her:

MISSING: Child missing from Florida may be in an Alabama registered vehicle

The State of Alabama has issued a Child Abduction Emergency, Amber Alert.

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office in Florida and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency ask for your assistance in locating Rebecca Ann Lewis, White, Female, 4 years old, 3 feet tall, 30 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Rebecca Ann Lewis was last seen Saturday, October 8, 2016 between 8:00 and 10:00 in the morning in Polk County, South Central, Florida, and is believed to be in extreme danger.

wild-west-hogs.jpg

Wild West Hogs (Photo courtesy of ALEA)

Rebecca Ann Lewis was wearing blue shorts and an unknown color shirt. Lewis was abducted by a white male believed to be West Wild Hogs also known as Matthew Clark Pybus.

West Wild Hogs is 31 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 256 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes. He may be traveling in a 2012 silver Nissan Versa, Alabama license plate 4JL26.

If you have any information regarding this missing child, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office at 1-863-307-2450; Alabama Law Enforcement Agency at 1-800-228-7688; or call 911.

FILED IN: NEWS

You are provoking the LORD to anger by your own actions on this thread. Do you really want the judgment of God to fall on you? Is that what you want? Have you no fear of God at all?
Yeah... I bet Gods really gonna kick my ass for mocking you. Get over yourself. Go pour yourself a nice tall glass of Jesus Juice. And Pray for her safe return. Which really means do absolutely nothing at all to really help with the situation. Me? I'll go catch some Z's. If when I wake, the girl has been found safe, and sound; it will only reinforce my belief that sleep makes magical things happen, and I will therefore use this strategy to solve all future crisis's.

Isn't that kinda his job? Passing judgment on people? I wasn't aware it was only available upon request.

Forum List

Back