Amazon Prime movie "Skin" based on a real story

about skinheads, white supremacists, i watched only half of the movie though, i stopped where the main actor was arrested, look at the profile with that big hooked nose does that look nordic and no blue eyes.
So is it a good movie?

I'm currently watching 'The Haunting of Bly Manor' on Netflix.

Not the normal sorta thing I watch, but it was recommended on my Netflix and I saw it on Twitter so I was taken in by the marketing.

about skinheads, white supremacists, i watched only half of the movie though, i stopped where the main actor was arrested, look at the profile with that big hooked nose does that look nordic and no blue eyes.
So is it a good movie?

I'm currently watching 'The Haunting of Bly Manor' on Netflix.

Not the normal sorta thing I watch, but it was recommended on my Netflix and I saw it on Twitter so I was taken in by the marketing.

It is good yes. But a bit brutale, there are obscene fuck scenes etc. brutale violence etc. I actually stopped because the amazon prime belongs to my sister and she stopped because it was too brutale for her. Then I watched only half the movie, but I liked it.

It is good yes. But a bit brutale, there are obscene fuck scenes etc. brutale violence etc. I actually stopped because the amazon prime belongs to my sister and she stopped because it was too brutale for her. Then I watched only half the movie, but I liked it.
I think I'm going to have to check it out then.

Thanks for letting me know about this.

Don’t see mysterious skin
Very sick and disturbing as Jew Joseph Gordon Levitt plays a teenage gay pimp
I only saw parts and it’s not a movie for me

Just watch bet if you want to see Supremacist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back