Amazing Trump showed Kim Jong Un powerful video promising a new world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
AMAZING! Trump Showed Kim Jong-Un Powerful Video Promising "A New World" (VIDEO)

The promise of a “new world” was presented to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday (Jun 12), in a video made especially for him and shown at the historic summit between him and United States President Donald Trump.

The video, which was about four minutes long, was shown by Mr Trump to Mr Kim on Tuesday when the two leaders met. It was also aired – in both a Korean and an English version – before Mr Trump gave a press briefing later that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why we call you leftist Trump haters SHEEP, you can not see what you beg for and everything you beg for in your hatred for Trump and wanting a Clinton, or gawd for bid if you could get Obama in again you would but what you beg for and everything you hate Trump for you all are so far gone you can't see anything most of us who are awake can see.

Just like the people of N. Korea couldn't see the FREEDOM THEY NEVER HAD, all the while feeling this is how the world lives just like them etc, etc..

We call you sheep because pyshcological warfare works extremely well for sheep who can't think on their own. You are easy targets and people above your mindset KNOW THIS that is why you are their bait.

Their meaning a crooked huge government..............

Liberals said Trump wasn't prepared for the summit. Trump must have created that video on his iPhone on the drive over.

AMAZING! Trump Showed Kim Jong-Un Powerful Video Promising "A New World" (VIDEO)

The promise of a “new world” was presented to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday (Jun 12), in a video made especially for him and shown at the historic summit between him and United States President Donald Trump.

The video, which was about four minutes long, was shown by Mr Trump to Mr Kim on Tuesday when the two leaders met. It was also aired – in both a Korean and an English version – before Mr Trump gave a press briefing later that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why we call you leftist Trump haters SHEEP, you can not see what you beg for and everything you beg for in your hatred for Trump and wanting a Clinton, or gawd for bid if you could get Obama in again you would but what you beg for and everything you hate Trump for you all are so far gone you can't see anything most of us who are awake can see.

Just like the people of N. Korea couldn't see the FREEDOM THEY NEVER HAD, all the while feeling this is how the world lives just like them etc, etc..

We call you sheep because pyshcological warfare works extremely well for sheep who can't think on their own. You are easy targets and people above your mindset KNOW THIS that is why you are their bait.

Their meaning a crooked huge government..............

I liked the fact that Trump showed his car "The Beast" to Kim, a car that could literally survive a nuclear attack almost and go on to run the world from there! I bet Kim had a bulge in his trousers drooling with envy over that one! Power of the USA President personified! What a sales tactic! Message sent to Kim: Play ball with the West and democracy and this might be a little piece of the pie action for you! There is power in freedom indeed.

DbwKlfVUQAEI9lJ.jpg

It's like debating 8 year olds. :eusa_doh:
That’s where Trump gets his negotiating skills

How long did it take you to think of that one?
Instantly. How long does that shit take you? :cuckoo:

Depends. If I'm debating a fellow Republican I really have to study up. If I'm debating a Liberal my responses are pretty instantaneous and on a 3rd grade level so they can be understood.

Depends. If I'm debating a fellow Republican I really have to study up. If I'm debating a Liberal my responses are pretty instantaneous and on a 3rd grade level so they can be understood.
Your response is whatever you heard on Faux that day

Your response is whatever Rachael Maddow tells you it is.

I’ve never watched Rachel Maddow. I don’t need constant reaffirmation of my beliefs like you rubes do.

I’ve never watched Rachel Maddow. I don’t need constant reaffirmation of my beliefs like you rubes do.

Wow. What an intelligent, insightful, well thought out response. Let me go turn on FoxNews so I can figure out my response. :rolleyes:

Wow. What an intelligent, insightful, well thought out response. Let me go turn on FoxNews so I can figure out my response. :rolleyes:
It’s probably already on.

It’s probably already on.

LMAO OK I laughed out loud on that one. You're alright sometimes OldSchool - like the once in month you're thinking rationally.

Forum List

Back