Woman Arrested For Putting Children In Dog Kennels.

More idiots. Seems there are thousands of them around.

She should spend the next ten years in a dog kennel.

No its a dog crate that people use to keep their dogs in when they aren't homes.

All of my dogs are crate trained.

Look it up on google. Then you can see what they were putting the kids in.

No its a dog crate that people use to keep their dogs in when they aren't homes.

You put your dogs in a crate when not home?

Nope. My dogs have run of the house but they are all crate trained. In fact I leave the crate doors open any my dogs go in and out of them all the time.

You should see my German Shepherd get into a border collie sized crate that's only 24 inches tall. He gets in, turns around and shakes the whole damned thing. Its funny to watch. He goes in and out as he choses.

Crates are great if you have a dog that destroys your house when you are gone. Some people think they are cruel but not me. They are very handy to have.

They way I see it, the main issue is that the grandmother transported the children without having them properly secured in a seat with seat belts. Other than that, there was no harm done to the children by being in the kennels. I would not be surprised if the children enjoyed the novelty of riding in a car while in a kennel.

I grew up in the seventies and I remember riding in the back of my mom's station wagon where there were no seats, just a flat metal surface. I also road in the back of pickup trucks. Very unsafe by today's standards, but it was the norm then.

Last edited:

There is a video at the link in the opening post.

It's not as if the kid's grew up locked in kennels as their living space. Grandma isn't the devil in this case.

Nope. My dogs have run of the house but they are all crate trained. In fact I leave the crate doors open any my dogs go in and out of them all the time.

You should see my German Shepherd get into a border collie sized crate that's only 24 inches tall. He gets in, turns around and shakes the whole damned thing. Its funny to watch. He goes in and out as he choses.

Crates are great if you have a dog that destroys your house when you are gone. Some people think they are cruel but not me. They are very handy to have.
If you have to put a dog in a crate every day, you shouldn't own a dog.

My pup loved her kennel, she was so pissed when we got rid of it that she cried all night. We had a kennel for 16 years because of her; she kept all her toys in there, and my husband socks cause she was a little thief. We almost never closed the door on it, but that was /her/ house. She used to scream at me when I'd pull everything out to clean it then she'd spend an hour putting everything back in "just the right place" and not let me pet her for a few days lol

It's not as if the kid's grew up locked in kennels as their living space. Grandma isn't the devil in this case.
True, she could've done worse to them, but at the end of the day, what did they do to deserve being stuffed into a place that is meant for only animals and not people?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

True, she could've done worse to them, but at the end of the day, what did they do to deserve being stuffed into a place that is meant for only animals and not people?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly
Ever see/have a kid get a gift, but end up playing in the cardboard box it came in? A kid in a dog kennel for a few minutes really isn't that big of a deal. Do you think the dog is too nasty for a kid to play with? It's no worse than a kid playing in a cardboard box.

Forum List

Back