Amazing Tracking Hound

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Watch this dog track down owners of lost items :bow2:, really kind of neat

I can't see the video. What breed?

Really? the video isnt there?

Oh dearheart I'm on dial up. Yes. There are people like me in the middle of nowhere. The video will never come up.

Really sick with a mega cold.

Bottom line is I am running now my husband always tells me to say this so you guys will understand, I am running at top of the line 48 kps

So what breed is this baby.

It looks like a Beagle.

Thank you. That makes me feel good. A lot of breeders took the original purpose of the breed out to try to sell "Snoopy" dogs.

So if this dog is hitting it big time with scent that's really cool. I love my nose hounds. And I appreciate both sight and smell.
It's a TV commercial for Dutch airlines. I don't know if they actually use the dog at the lost and found or if it's just a dog starring in a cute TV commercial.

It looks like a Beagle.

Thank you. That makes me feel good. A lot of breeders took the original purpose of the breed out to try to sell "Snoopy" dogs.

So if this dog is hitting it big time with scent that's really cool. I love my nose hounds. And I appreciate both sight and smell.
It's a TV commercial for Dutch airlines. I don't know if they actually use the dog at the lost and found or if it's just a dog starring in a cute TV commercial.

Ok I can see a blip of it in what you put up.

Looks to me to be an Irish Wolf Hound. Too funny.

Forum List

Back