Amazing how many people blame the US for the barbaric attacks in Libya and Egypt

Artevelde

Mar 20, 2012
Brussels, Belgium
It's amazing to me how many people on this site blame the US, the West, all religions save Islam, etc for the barbaric attacks in Libya and Egypt, rather than the perpetrators.

It's amazing to me how many people on this site blame the US, the West, all religions save Islam, etc for the barbaric attacks in Libya and Egypt, rather than the perpetrators.

Don't mind them. They're the "blame America First" club.

I thought when Obama was elected in 2008, this was all supposed to go away?

Who helped put them in power? Who was praising the so called "Arab Spring"?

It wasn't me.

We musn't irritate these people.
We must be sensitive to their beliefs.

Fucking HORSE SHIT !

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam is a deranged following, not religion, its a political movement, one that is designed to get into other parts of the world and take over.
2. If you can't see this, you may want to open your eyes someday.
3. Before you watch your own head being lopped of into a bucket, or be hung on a cross.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I blame our limp dicked approach to Islamic radicalism over the past few years.

Show me where I'm wrong...

Good ole time religion! Doing what it does best.Giving idiots reasons to riot,kill,rape,and pillage. Has ever since it was invented.

"It's not Islam, these are old tribal hostilities/practices/ideologies".

Because we funded (and gave arms to) a militant terrorist group with ties to al Qaeda, gave them the means to assume power in that country and made it all possible for them to run around with their death squads killing whomever they felt like killing.

We channeled resources to a known terrorist organization in order to get rid of Kadafi, so don't give me this deer-in-the-headlights look when this terrorist organization, starts doing what terrorist organziation does.

You might as well blame Orville and Wilbur for 9/11.

There are people who convinced that American foreign policy is the cause of every negative thing in the world today. They hate America. They hate our way of life. And worse, they hate everyone else too. Whether they are "progressives" or "libertarians" or whatever, it is the same.

Because we funded (and gave arms to) a militant terrorist group with ties to al Qaeda, gave them the means to assume power in that country and made it all possible for them to run around with their death squads killing whomever they felt like killing.

We channeled resources to a known terrorist organization in order to get rid of Kadafi, so don't give me this deer-in-the-headlights look when this terrorist organization, starts doing what terrorist organziation does.
Get someone to read it to you.

No need. Open your eyes and read it for yourself.

You're trying to lie us into another god-damn war just like you did 10 years ago and I'm sick of it! Fuck you mother-fuckers! You fuckin' lying, war-mongering neocons can go to hell!

We funded the group going around doing all the killing. Everyone living there knows it. That's why the ambassador was a target.

Why is al Qaeda now our ally in Syria?

Who do I blame for these attacks?

Simple actually...........it's the people that did them (Muslims), but also, some of the blame has to be shouldered by those that created the video and translated it into Arabic, because without being goaded into it, I don't think they would have done it.

As far as the "apology" by Obama? Didn't happen. And although the embassy did release a statement, it wasn't an apology. Translated into plain language, the embassy was telling people to quit putting out inflammatory speech against Islam, because they were in an Islamic country and it would cause problems for anyone in a Muslim country.

Mittens is one of those "shoot first, ask questions later", because if he would have waited for a day to see how all of this played out, he probably wouldn't have made the same stupid statement.

Quick question...................do we really want a president who goes off half cocked?

No need. Open your eyes and read it for yourself.

You're trying to lie us into another god-damn war just like you did 10 years ago and I'm sick of it! Fuck you mother-fuckers! You fuckin' lying, war-mongering neocons can go to hell!

We funded the group going around doing all the killing. Everyone living there knows it. That's why the ambassador was a target.

Why is al Qaeda now our ally in Syria?

What a little bad ass you think you are, oh my.

You might as well blame Orville and Wilbur for 9/11.

There are people who convinced that American foreign policy is the cause of every negative thing in the world today. They hate America. They hate our way of life. And worse, they hate everyone else too. Whether they are "progressives" or "libertarians" or whatever, it is the same.
If a guy made it possible to get Charles Manson released from prison, then he came over to your house and murdered your family, are you telling me that the man who got him out of prison, played no role in their deaths?

Simple actually...........it's the people that did them (Muslims), but also, some of the blame has to be shouldered by those that created the video and translated it into Arabic, because without being goaded into it, I don't think they would have done it.

As far as the "apology" by Obama? Didn't happen. And although the embassy did release a statement, it wasn't an apology. Translated into plain language, the embassy was telling people to quit putting out inflammatory speech against Islam, because they were in an Islamic country and it would cause problems for anyone in a Muslim country.

Mittens is one of those "shoot first, ask questions later", because if he would have waited for a day to see how all of this played out, he probably wouldn't have made the same stupid statement.

Quick question...................do we really want a president who goes off half cocked?

What the embassy, and the wh, said, and continue to say is that voicing your political and religious beliefs is an ABUSE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH if it happens to offend America's enemies.

What the embassy, and the wh, said, and continue to say is that voicing your political and religious beliefs is an ABUSE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH if it happens to offend America's enemies.

Shouting "fire" in a crowded building is also an abuse of the freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back