Amarosa Credibility - Zero

Trumpbots actually have the stones to bring up credibility after Goldilocks set the world record for spewing lies?

give me one good reason why I should care if Omarosa lies through her teeth ....
Another Democrat laughingstock yammering about Trump so-called "lies", without citing a single one. Ho hum. Yawn***

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Maybe she can rent a cart and sell peanuts.
What goes around comes around. Trump is reaping what he has sown.

None of Trump's supporters have a moral leg to stand on any more. :lol:

It's awesome watching this dumpster fire. Trump being burned by someone he trained and encouraged in his ways.

Karma is fucking beautiful poetry.
he tries to help out the blacks, and they stab him in the back
ho nice

November politics. Dems playing the race card. Normal for them. Omarusa is after money. Gold digger and could be charged under the espionage act.

Rats on fire trying to bite each other. Worst governing administration in American history. Liars and thieves. The only way to attract or collect so many rats and cockroaches is to provide a filthy environment

Last edited:
Yeah, I gotta agree. She ranks right up there with tRump on the credibility scale.
I once asked USMB libs to present one lie that Trump ever told. None came forth.
Calling Trump a liar is just standard liberal hot air.
"North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat". He had nothing to do with the response to tRump Jr's treasonous Russian meeting. 4.1% is not close to record GDP. "Record business" for health plans that haven't gone into effect and can't be bought yet.

There are thousands of lies to choose from, a simple.google search will find many more for you.

And you're right, she's not really in the same.class as tRump. Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:
More moronic views from the Left. Another Stormy Daniels.

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!
Stormy, Stormy, Stormy!!!
Omarosa, Omarosa, Omarosa!!!

LOL! Get a life Democrats.

Trumpbots actually have the stones to bring up credibility after Goldilocks set the world record for spewing lies?

give me one good reason why I should care if Omarosa lies through her teeth ....
Another Democrat laughingstock yammering about Trump so-called "lies", without citing a single one. Ho hum. Yawn***
There are thousands, literally thousands to choose from.
He did not win in a landslide election. He did not win by large margins. His inauguration was pitifully small. There is how he began his administration. One lie after another. A Canadian newspaper detailed and listed by date over 2,000 misrepresentations during his campaign.

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Maybe she can rent a cart and sell peanuts.
What goes around comes around. Trump is reaping what he has sown.

None of Trump's supporters have a moral leg to stand on any more. :lol:

It's awesome watching this dumpster fire. Trump being burned by someone he trained and encouraged in his ways.

Karma is fucking beautiful poetry.
i support trump. i'm standing on both legs proud to do so. now does this mean i agree with everything he does? certainly not but the left won't allow that. if i support 10% of trump, i support 100% and must be called out. does this mean i support all the sideshows and bullshit the left is throwing at him? again, certainly not. and while the right did say they would obstruct obamas policies, they never went after him like this. but hey - rumor mill says criminal indictments are coming so we'll see if that's another rumor or if charges are in fact going after obama.

again - more sideshow bullshit but hey - it seems to be the rage. because you see, when you take glee in this, the other side can't wait for THEIR turn to laugh at you. only usually it's not as funny to you and you lash out in your typical angry manner. but while you think you're getting even for the treatment of obama, the other side never feels like the return fire was fair, so they will up the ante and get the first side back at first available opportunity.

and since things escalate when we don't as a collective stop them, i shudder to think what's next when we take delight in our own countries failure cause we're not getting what we wanted for xmas.

fucking bullshit, dude. you know it, you just don't care cause YOU must be happy and YOU must have YOUR way or you "resist". well, you do that. it won't be much longer before people just don't give a shit how you feel about anything. way to go - great place to be, huh?

She's an opportunist. She lacks credibility.

But. She's got tapes.
rafurqt5t4g11.jpg

Russia is a major enemy of America and has been accused of interfering and meddling us our elections.
Even Republicans admit that. President trump himself has had to admit it.
What reason do you have for not wanting to defend America, other than rhe obvious one of defending Trump first?

President is accused of using campaign funds to pay off a woman for having a sexual affair. Classical scandal and criminal offense qualified to have him impeached if true.

Only African American advisor on his staff has accused him of being a racist, something he was accused of long before she spoke up. Another scandal.

Russia is a major enemy of America and has been accused of interfering and meddling us our elections.
What reason do you have for not wanting to defend America, other than rhe obvious one of defending Trump first?

President is accused of using campaign funds to pay off a woman for having a sexual affair. Classical scandal and criminal offense qualified to have him impeached if true.

Only African American advisor on his staff has accused him of being a racist, something he was accused of long before she spoke up. Another scandal.
Another scandal. Another day in the POTUS administration. Too bad it has become commonplace and folks just shrug it off.

accused = did it? wow. i accuse you of sex with goats and selling the goats milk as "enhanced flavoring".

must be true, ya know.

as for jacking with elections - you never gave a flying shit about this until your side lost and if russia IS such an enemy, then why was YOUR side working so closely with them?

accused = did it? wow. i accuse you of sex with goats and selling the goats milk as "enhanced flavoring".

must be true, ya know.

as for jacking with elections - you never gave a flying shit about this until your side lost and if russia IS such an enemy, then why was YOUR side working so closely with them?
Why are so many Trump followers like you such loser as*holes? I know plenty of them that I do not consider to be as*holes, but there are a lot of them here on USMB like you who deserve rhe name as*hole.

must be true, ya know.

Why are so many Trump followers like you such loser as*holes? I know plenty of them that I do not consider to be as*holes, but there are a lot of them here on USMB like you who deserve rhe name as*hole.
so you can't answer to your own statements, you must double down and just act as if your anger is a valid defense of your stupidity.

must be true, ya know.

so you can't answer to your own statements, you must double down and just act as if your anger is a valid defense of your stupidity.
You made up insulting lies based on your lack of ability to articulate your opinions in an academic or intellectual form. That is what as*holes like you do.

Forum List

Back