AM Joy destroys Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

Who gave her the money? And how did they benefit from it?

Who gave her the money?
Exactly

And how did they benefit from it?
I just posted it, her take over of the failing DNC.

But you are saying she received 145 million, right? your statement says so. so what did she do with it?

You instead answered a question with your own question rather than answer. a true libturd thingy. I love it. you all never answer questions. funny.

You, at some point have to make statements and stop with the leading questions. What she did with any money doesn't prove that anything wrong was done. In act you haven't stated one wrong thing...you'e just asking questions like "why now?" "What for?" And thinks that means something.
is that like setting up a meeting to discuss a future presidency isn't illegal then right? I make statements all day long, Hitlery used the 145million to run and own the DNC. statement. she knew the DNC was low on cash, she arranged all of this 145 million to one day do what she eventually did.

statement. I have Donna Brazil making that case. ouch.

Ok, prove any of what you to be true. Go ahead.
I will when you prove collusion with trump. that's a much older point out there. I also will make said statement once the fbi informant speaks and confirms my story. hmmmmmm?

Just like I thought. If you cant talk at someone and they ask you one question to back up your bullshit you go straight into back peddle mode.

You lose

well what you didn't understand was the 145 million was to allow hitlery to control the DN

Lol whut? So some unknown person paid Hillary money to take over the DNC? How does that work? Lol....this is some wild eyed foolishness
sure, for her run at the presidency in 2016. It isn't a hard concept to embrace. especially russia for whom her huband and her had plenty of ties to. Putin to be clear. Why else does Russia, a country in need of money, feel it just pays a US foundation 145 million without any reason. See it's the without any reason thing and then the Uranium One deal. is smells like donkey dick.

Rofl...Jesus
now you're christian?

here donkey ass .

Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statementby the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

The Uranium One deal was not Clinton’s to veto or approve

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating such transactions for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..

Hillary couldnt make the approval of uranium transfers, AND the uranium NEVER LEFT THE COUNTRY.

ERGO;

She's guilty as hell for never doing a GODDAMN THING related to Russia/uranium.

This would be like asking why Trump didnt something about the deal

I think you should do that as an exercise in fact finding and logic. Skills that are sorely lacking. I'll get you started.
who donated 145 million to clintons - Google Search
yep nothing there. please post it for me, All I get is a bunch of nonsense.

What nonsense? It's a Google search asking the exact question you did. The answers you seek are there. Maybe through the course of reading you'll find some clarity.
multiple links pop up none clear on what they wish to say. so why not just give me your link from which you make your argument so we can stay on the same plane.

multiple links pop up

Because it's a link to a search.

so we can stay on the same plane

We will never be on the same plane.

I'm not spoon feeding you information that you should already know. You make wild claims and given an opportunity to find out for yourself, you refuse.
so you have no actual information. thanks
I gave it to you, dope.

I think you should do that as an exercise in fact finding and logic. Skills that are sorely lacking. I'll get you started.
who donated 145 million to clintons - Google Search

What nonsense? It's a Google search asking the exact question you did. The answers you seek are there. Maybe through the course of reading you'll find some clarity.
multiple links pop up none clear on what they wish to say. so why not just give me your link from which you make your argument so we can stay on the same plane.

multiple links pop up

I'm not spoon feeding you information that you should already know. You make wild claims and given an opportunity to find out for yourself, you refuse.

To which I opened three links and none give me a name. so again, what link are you using that gives you a name, cause the path you gave doesn't.

It does. There are more than three links, there are in fact, pages of links.

I knew you were dishonest. I just proved it. You have no desire to know the facts.

multiple links pop up

To which I opened three links and none give me a name. so again, what link are you using that gives you a name, cause the path you gave doesn't.

I knew you were dishonest. I just proved it. You have no desire to know the facts.

bypass the reality of actual facts and RW's are never wrong.

Watch MSNBC’s Joy Reid Expertly Debunk Lies Around Uranium-Clinton Story

Reid: Who got the money when the Canadian company was sold to the Russian company? The Uranium One? Who received the money?

Kerns: I presume the company.
Reid: Yes. Okay, second question. Who approved the sale?

Kerns: Yes. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.
Reid: How many people sit on the committee?

Kerns: Nine members.

Reid: How many have to approve a deal like this?

Kerns: All nine of them.

Reid: All nine.

Kerns: Absolutely.

Reid: How many approved this deal?

Reid: Who is the person who donated to Hillary Clinton who is related to and had an investment in uranium one? What is that person's name? Do you remember their name?

Kerns: They are board members of Uranium One donated up to $143 million I think to the Clinton Foundation.

Reid: Did he own any assets in Uranium One at the time Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State?

Kerns: You know, I don't know that, but here's what I would...

Reid: He did not. Sold them.

Kerns: Here's what i would like to know…

Reid: He sold them years before. So what you're talking about is a deal that nine members of CFIUS approved unanimously. None of them was Hillary Clinton. You have a donor who separately gave Hillary Clinton donations at a time when she was not Secretary of State. The two things cross in the night, they have no relation to each other. The members of CFIUS have been very clear Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with that approving that deal. She would have had to strong-arm eight people in order to get them to unanimously approve the deal and also the President of the United States would intervene if they saw any problems.
The CFIUS people say now that if that deal came before them today they would still approve it unanimously. There's actually nothing about the deal that's controversial. The only reason we're talking about it is because per your admission, which I think is very honest, the RNC would like us to be talking about this now.

So, to recap....9 members approved this deal and Hillary wasn' part of it. And the guy who donated to Hillary had 0 shares at the time which wouldbe benefitted him none
It is so nice to be a democrat who got paid $500,000 for a speech in Russia. Was given $150,000,000 to your Clinton Crime Foundation by a Russian firm, just so you didn't get favors of Uranium that would eventually end up in Iran...

View attachment 158131

No problem with ronnies $1mm fees ($5mm now)?
And how many 911 families and African kids did you help genius with your A rated foundation?

Reid: Who got the money when the Canadian company was sold to the Russian company? The Uranium One? Who received the money?

Reid: Who is the person who donated to Hillary Clinton who is related to and had an investment in uranium one? What is that person's name? Do you remember their name?

Kerns: They are board members of Uranium One donated up to $143 million I think to the Clinton Foundation.

Reid: Did he own any assets in Uranium One at the time Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State?

Reid: He sold them years before. So what you're talking about is a deal that nine members of CFIUS approved unanimously. None of them was Hillary Clinton. You have a donor who separately gave Hillary Clinton donations at a time when she was not Secretary of State. The two things cross in the night, they have no relation to each other. The members of CFIUS have been very clear Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with that approving that deal. She would have had to strong-arm eight people in order to get them to unanimously approve the deal and also the President of the United States would intervene if they saw any problems.
The CFIUS people say now that if that deal came before them today they would still approve it unanimously. There's actually nothing about the deal that's controversial. The only reason we're talking about it is because per your admission, which I think is very honest, the RNC would like us to be talking about this now.

So, to recap....9 members approved this deal and Hillary wasn' part of it. And the guy who donated to Hillary had 0 shares at the time which wouldbe benefitted him none
It is so nice to be a democrat who got paid $500,000 for a speech in Russia. Was given $150,000,000 to your Clinton Crime Foundation by a Russian firm, just so you didn't get favors of Uranium that would eventually end up in Iran...

View attachment 158131

But none of them approved the deal. 9 members of Cifus approved it and even said they' do the deal today if they could.

Sorry, you got nothing but conflation.
Like I said, must be nice to be a RICH, liberal elite politicians whose constituents allow to get away with everything, even murder....

View attachment 158142

Still don't know the def of liberal?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Sort of takes away your pathetic pic posting when you don't know the def of words you spew
I suggest you google mr creosote

View attachment 158131
It's illegal to ship uranium , not even weapons grade, overseas genius.
Sigh, such ignorance

multiple links pop up

so you have no actual information. thanks
I gave it to you, dope.
no you provided a link to google, and there is nothing there that backs your claim. I merely pointed it out to you. you don't believe me, then provide the link from your google search that actually backs your claim. it's simple.

multiple links pop up

well again, none of the links say where the 145 million came from. so sorry bubba. you failed.

View attachment 158131

But none of them approved the deal. 9 members of Cifus approved it and even said they' do the deal today if they could.

Sorry, you got nothing but conflation.
Like I said, must be nice to be a RICH, liberal elite politicians whose constituents allow to get away with everything, even murder....

View attachment 158142

Still don't know the def of liberal?
No Latin in college?
No college?
Sort of takes away your pathetic pic posting when you don't know the def of words you spew
I suggest you google mr creosote
I got an idea about you and my definition of LIBERAL. Don't fucking like it, put me on ignore, as I don't like ignoramuses. Then you don't have to see what I say..Quick and simple fix..

View attachment 158131
It's illegal to ship uranium , not even weapons grade, overseas genius.
Sigh, such ignorance

every RW idiot here believes Hillary can bypass WORLD LAW because her name is Clinton..

must really suck to be that stupid.

View attachment 158131

Except that nothing posted has anything to do with the facts. It’s all bullshit.

The Clinton Foundation is a legitimate 5-star rated charity that is world reknowned for its work in Africa, and in funding AIDS treatments in Third World. Calling it the Clinton Crime Family Foundation shows both your ignorance and your penchant for lying.

You lose all creditability. Or rather what little you had in the first place, which isn’t much.

Forum List

Back