AM Joy destroys Uranium One Conspiracy Theory

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Watch MSNBC’s Joy Reid Expertly Debunk Lies Around Uranium-Clinton Story

Reid: Who got the money when the Canadian company was sold to the Russian company? The Uranium One? Who received the money?

Kerns: I presume the company.
Reid: Yes. Okay, second question. Who approved the sale?

Kerns: Yes. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.
Reid: How many people sit on the committee?

Kerns: Nine members.

Reid: How many have to approve a deal like this?

Kerns: All nine of them.

Reid: All nine.

Kerns: Absolutely.

Reid: How many approved this deal?

Reid: Who is the person who donated to Hillary Clinton who is related to and had an investment in uranium one? What is that person's name? Do you remember their name?

Kerns: They are board members of Uranium One donated up to $143 million I think to the Clinton Foundation.

Reid: Did he own any assets in Uranium One at the time Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State?

Kerns: You know, I don't know that, but here's what I would...

Reid: He did not. Sold them.

Kerns: Here's what i would like to know…

Reid: He sold them years before. So what you're talking about is a deal that nine members of CFIUS approved unanimously. None of them was Hillary Clinton. You have a donor who separately gave Hillary Clinton donations at a time when she was not Secretary of State. The two things cross in the night, they have no relation to each other. The members of CFIUS have been very clear Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with that approving that deal. She would have had to strong-arm eight people in order to get them to unanimously approve the deal and also the President of the United States would intervene if they saw any problems.
The CFIUS people say now that if that deal came before them today they would still approve it unanimously. There's actually nothing about the deal that's controversial. The only reason we're talking about it is because per your admission, which I think is very honest, the RNC would like us to be talking about this now.

So, to recap....9 members approved this deal and Hillary wasn' part of it. And the guy who donated to Hillary had 0 shares at the time which wouldbe benefitted him none

Reid: Who got the money when the Canadian company was sold to the Russian company? The Uranium One? Who received the money?

Reid: Who is the person who donated to Hillary Clinton who is related to and had an investment in uranium one? What is that person's name? Do you remember their name?

Kerns: They are board members of Uranium One donated up to $143 million I think to the Clinton Foundation.

Reid: Did he own any assets in Uranium One at the time Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State?

Reid: He sold them years before. So what you're talking about is a deal that nine members of CFIUS approved unanimously. None of them was Hillary Clinton. You have a donor who separately gave Hillary Clinton donations at a time when she was not Secretary of State. The two things cross in the night, they have no relation to each other. The members of CFIUS have been very clear Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with that approving that deal. She would have had to strong-arm eight people in order to get them to unanimously approve the deal and also the President of the United States would intervene if they saw any problems.
The CFIUS people say now that if that deal came before them today they would still approve it unanimously. There's actually nothing about the deal that's controversial. The only reason we're talking about it is because per your admission, which I think is very honest, the RNC would like us to be talking about this now.

So, to recap....9 members approved this deal and Hillary wasn' part of it. And the guy who donated to Hillary had 0 shares at the time which wouldbe benefitted him none
It is so nice to be a democrat who got paid $500,000 for a speech in Russia. Was given $150,000,000 to your Clinton Crime Foundation by a Russian firm, just so you didn't get favors of Uranium that would eventually end up in Iran...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Also a Utah state board approval is required, I posted it yesterday.

It is so nice to be a democrat who got paid $500,000 for a speech in Russia. Was given $150,000,000 to your Clinton Crime Foundation by a Russian firm, just so you didn't get favors of Uranium that would eventually end up in Iran...

View attachment 158131

But none of them approved the deal. 9 members of Cifus approved it and even said they' do the deal today if they could.

Sorry, you got nothing but conflation.

View attachment 158131

But none of them approved the deal. 9 members of Cifus approved it and even said they' do the deal today if they could.

Like I said, must be nice to be a RICH, liberal elite politicians whose constituents allow to get away with everything, even murder....

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

He sold the shares three years earlier. How long do you think it takes for a uranium deal of this magnitude to get approved? How much of the anticipation of this deal was priced into the value of the shares? A guy engaging in this type of activity is smart and he's not going to wait until the day after the deal is approved to sell his shares, he needs a great deal of distance. He was going to see a handsome profit one way or another you can be sure of it. These types of businesses and deals mean he has heavy influence at the highest degree of government (hence his massive donations to the Foundation).

If you think there is a sheer coincidence between massive payments to her Foundation and this type of deal, well, then we view the world with a different degree of skepticism. Consider how much Obama is making in speeches now. He didn't get paid this money when he was president, right? He certainly is receiving some great benefit payments now though it would seem...

No one I repeat, NO ONE can defend Clinton and her potential crimes unless record of those who contributed to the Clinton Foundation is made available to all. Considering her open ability to obstruct justice and destroy evidence, I am guessing she is not worried about any legal repercussions, she's the Teflon Don. Even Podesta in an email that as released expressed concerns about Clintons Foundation if I recall correctly.

Finally, this company was opened in Canada because of NAFTA and because businesses don't have to disclose anywhere near the degree they have to in America. This deal smells, and I can only imagine that Reagan is rolling in his grave. I can tell you this, even if there wasn't anything nefarious about this deal, it is precisely these types of deals of giving resources for nukes to a mortal enemy that drove people to vote for Trump.

Last edited:

View attachment 158131

Like I said, must be nice to be a RICH, liberal elite politicians whose constituents allow to get away with everything, even murder....

View attachment 158142

It was voted on and approved by 9 other people who aren't named Clinton. Sorry, you lose and rely on silly pics as a debate tactic.

Anyone see the journalistic standard here?
She did not interview her guest, she lectured to him with prepared statements. Like a lawyer defending a client.

She did not interview her guest, she lectured to him with prepared statements. Like a lawyer defending a client.

If you are goign to get on TV and make accusations, you'd better be ready to defend them.

This is the problem with the whole Uranium One conspiracy. It doesn't actually stand up when people start asking questions.

Ahahaha so she should be allowed to lie on TV because the host asking factual questions just ain't fair! :crybaby:Where is the journalistic standards! :crybaby:

:lmao:

View attachment 158131

View attachment 158142

It was voted on and approved by 9 other people who aren't named Clinton. Sorry, you lose and rely on silly pics as a debate tactic.
I bet if they didn't vote for it, they would suddenly commit suicide and you would sit there and say, so what if all nine committed suicide.

View attachment 158131

View attachment 158142

I bet if they didn't vote for it, they would suddenly commit suicide and you would sit there and say, so what if all nine committed suicide.

I bet that your bullshit bet doesn't change facts and you have nothing but assaination fantasies as a reasonable back up...lol

Ahahaha so she should be allowed to lie on TV because the host asking factual questions just ain't fair! :crybaby:Where is the journalistic standards! :crybaby:

Where is the journalistic standards!
Yes, we ask that all the time?

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group—such as a nation or a besieged city—from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel.
Fifth column - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

And the uranium stays in the USA by the way.

Fake news cons would have you believe it was fed ex to Putin in an overnight envelope.

Where is the journalistic standards!
Yes, we ask that all the time?

So?

Forum List

Back