am i doomed to hell?

if Only, we could pay a small fee to the Rich, to build one.

Hey dude. I offered you an easy way into heaven. How much is it worth to you to live forever in paradise?

Theres even a money back guarantee! You have absolutely nothing to lose except your sanity.

I take cash, checks, credit cards, money orders, real estate, Jewelry, stocks, bonds, or something trivial like sworn servitude at absolutely no up front cost to you..

If you act fast you will also receive at no additional cost a shiny new cross made completely out of a genuine gold like substance, a portrait of the virgin Mary, and an original signed by the artist, blessed by our blessers, inspiring poster of demons burning in hell.
should we insist on the lowest cost?

Yes, of course. You drive a hard bargain Sir.

I tell you what. I'll only take half of your money. The rest I'll give to charity.
no capital should be involved at all, if it is for the greater social glory of our immortal souls.

Al righty then. You are prepared to give it all away for free. Thats great. But don't you think you should pay the women something for pretending that you are awesome?
lol. in an alternate universe, i may be that awesome.

However, I understand fundamentals matter under any form of Capitalism.

All we’re missing is rice, bones and Ravi. :lol:

They're right here..in your head.
Given that the gang followed me here I’m going to have to disagree. :lol:
you self important nutsac most of these folks were posting in the religious forum since before your userhandle was still in its internet gods ballbag as an e-sperm
Self important nutsack? There’s nothing special about me. You are the one who claims that mantle.

The comment is about who is in whose head. Given your colorful description of me that says it all.

Even OL recognized you were chasing me around the other day. And now the whole gang is here.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

"Dear God,
I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died
for my sin and that you raised Him to life.
I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord,
from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will.
I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen."

Did you pray this prayer
No. Jesus was an enemy of my people.
Jews for Jesus: Sharing Our Faith in Jesus as Messiah to our Jewish People

:lol:

You were just fine, until you mentioned God and the rape thingy.

So you do you like yourself? Medium or well done?

0.png
Do you think god is that PC?
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?
Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.
I was just using my geneology for a starting point.

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.

I have just the opposite problem. I wonder how he can remain as calm and forgiving as he is.
So you think God giving people free will was a bad thing
Was there ever a choice?

you self important nutsac most of these folks were posting in the religious forum since before your userhandle was still in its internet gods ballbag as an e-sperm
Self important nutsack? There’s nothing special about me. You are the one who claims that mantle.

The comment is about who is in whose head. Given your colorful description of me that says it all.

Even OL recognized you were chasing me around the other day. And now the whole gang is here.
nice appeal to mommy, dingerred locus

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:
Much of it is plagiarized from earlier Civilizations to the Jews. I wouldn't really call it...anyone's.
And yet before the great migration from the cradle of civilization they all shared a common history and heritage. Which explains how the account of Genesis ended up as symbols in the Chinese written language a 1000 years before Moses recorded it.

And yet her observation rings true.

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:
Jews argue with each other telling each other that they get it wrong, and Christians do that to each other.

Remember, Christ was a Jew. .. . .

. . . and the Pope has fun pretending to be one as well. . .

With the way he is dressed, do you think regular folks that don't know the difference in our religion that are from the east can tell the difference? If you are from China or Japan, like a teenager, and were asked, which one is the Catholic, which one is the Jew, etc.

Really?

:abgg2q.jpg:

958849_1_0117-pope-synagogue_standard.jpg
Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism.

only in psychobabble land where 1 poster responding magically doesnt exist, dinguss.

youre a fuggin lame, only in doses.

oooonly in doses. bye, dinguss.

only in psychobabble land where 1 poster responding magically doesnt exist, dinguss.

youre a fuggin lame, only in doses.

oooonly in doses. bye, dinguss.
The truth usually hurts before it helps. Get over yourself.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

Yes. You're screwed just like me. He he
You and i will have a blast down there.
I bet demons got some fire head. Well tag team dem hoes.
Or as oldlady likes to call them, "whores"

Fire and steel. Welcome to hell.

iu

Jews argue with each other telling each other that they get it wrong, and Christians do that to each other.

With the way he is dressed, do you think regular folks that don't know the difference in our religion that are from the east can tell the difference? If you are from China or Japan, like a teenager, and were asked, which one is the Catholic, which one is the Jew, etc.

Really?

:ack-1:

Don't tell orthodox Jews that. . . .

But yeah. . . I have a large Catholic family that a few Jews have married into.

It melds pretty well.

And I have a few Jewish friends married to Catholics.

Strange that.

anyways...

Yes. You're screwed just like me. He he
You and i will have a blast down there.
I bet demons got some fire head. Well tag team dem hoes.
Or as oldlady likes to call them, "whores"

Fire and steel. Welcome to hell.

iu
thats probably out of a hygienist's nightmare

You're the ass hole that posits the mary rape theory
I'm the ass hole that posits the Mary was fuckin dudes behind her husband's back theory

:eusa_think::eusa_think:

im thinking we need a unified theory here -
In all seriousness, i figure she was just a hoe.
So we are on the same page.
Its just more fun to say she got raped :dunno:
You can call her a ho when we come up with an equivalent slur for the men who are an equal partner in that activity.

I like Mary. If there was a hook into the religion, it would be her. No one ever declared her a "virgin" until the prudes got hold of the stories centuries later. They had to come up with something (supposedly) plausible to explain a dick never being in her vagina, and who is around to argue after all those people are in their graves?

Mary's first born was from the beginning burdened with trouble. First, a prophecy from the astrologers who predicted a King being born in the area due to the alignment of stars. Or maybe that story was hooked to Jesus after the fact, too. The slaughter of the innocents may have barely registered with Mary and Joseph at the time; they had already left town.

She watched him grow, no doubt proud but later pretty worried about it, as he became a philosophical child, heavy into the holy books, spent his time arguing minutiae with the priests and then started hanging with his cousin John, who was part of a splinter sect that wasn't well received in polite circles.

Jesus was a radical, and when they started treating him as a leader, the pols murdered him. She watched him suffer a horrible death and then she bathed and wrapped his body and put him in the tomb.

She was just a mother, a wife, a woman--not a ho. Her son was a charismatic, spiritual man who has changed the course of history, although I'd bet you anything she would have rather had him happy and alive with a passel of children and a goat farm.

Ho my ass. Go soak your head.
Whore. Is that better?
This nonsense is why I normally avoid the religion forum. It wasn't created for this purpose. I'm out a here. Bye!
Yes, screwing a random makes less sense than a spirit getting her pregnant.
Hate to see you go after all these excellent points you have made so far!
You being a thing you can’t possibly comprehend a no thing.

Really?

:ack-1:

Don't tell orthodox Jews that. . . .

But yeah. . . I have a large Catholic family that a few Jews have married into.

It melds pretty well.

And I have a few Jewish friends married to Catholics.

Strange that.
It’s our differences that make life interesting. It would be pretty boring if we were all the same.

Do you think god is that PC?
I am proud for him going through rehab and turning to love like jesus spoke of. Does that not count?

Just joking around, but you should have a little more respect, that is, if you think there is a chance God is real.

As for salvation, are you seriously asking me what I think the requirements are?
Honestly, I was blasting gods illogical, tyrannical actions, for killing for the sins of the father.
I was just using my geneology for a starting point.

Well the way you talk about him you would think he would just send a lightening bolt down on ya or something.

Funny, you are still here.

I have just the opposite problem. I wonder how he can remain as calm and forgiving as he is.
So you think God giving people free will was a bad thing
Was there ever a choice?

Yes before eve bit the forbidden fruit. He could have destroyed everything then. But he chose giving free choice and plenty of hell with it.

any Bad girls want to 'challenge a mostly nice guy with endurance and stamina practice" to try to "help keep you from going to Hell"?
Shhh! Hey Bud. I know this girl who would like to take you up on that.. She only wants $500. She said to give it to me and meet her under the streetlight on the corner around the block, through the alley, across from the butcher store..

Tell her Murry sent you. Then you can save her soul all night long...
i can't save anyone's immortal soul on a for-profit basis; better solutions at lower cost is what we need.
Don't worry! You won't make a dime.
not even in an alternate reality can i purchase any form of stairway to Heaven.

Yes you can, $35 or less.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005PQ3I8A/?tag=ff0d01-20

any Bad girls want to 'challenge a mostly nice guy with endurance and stamina practice" to try to "help keep you from going to Hell"?
Shhh! Hey Bud. I know this girl who would like to take you up on that.. She only wants $500. She said to give it to me and meet her under the streetlight on the corner around the block, through the alley, across from the butcher store..

Tell her Murry sent you. Then you can save her soul all night long...
i can't save anyone's immortal soul on a for-profit basis; better solutions at lower cost is what we need.
Don't worry! You won't make a dime.
not even in an alternate reality can i purchase any form of stairway to Heaven.

The escalator to Heaven:

3376.jpg
It’s probably more like a roller coaster.

Forum List

Back