Although A While From Now,Can You Imagine What Biden Will Have To Say At The 2024 State Of The Union? All Is Well? Economy Is Booming?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
The Israel Horror alone could be the icing on the cake at this point. The 2024 State Of The Union Address should be very interesting to watch next year considering what the country has been going through these last three years. Bad enough the economy has been stagnant, now we have at least two wars going on on the other side of the planet. So what good news is Biden going to give us on that night? what? the price of drugs has gone down? we have created 13.5 million new jobs?

I think he's say "You know, the thing" and tell us some nice stories of little children stroking his leg hair for him.

" Ga , ga . Bom Boom Bomb .
So bad and so wrong ".

Jilly willy . I'm so silly .

The Israel Horror alone could be the icing on the cake at this point. The 2024 State Of The Union Address should be very interesting to watch next year considering what the country has been going through these last three years. Bad enough the economy has been stagnant, now we have at least two wars going on on the other side of the planet. So what good news is Biden going to give us on that night? what? the price of drugs has gone down? we have created 13.5 million new jobs?
GDP has been good. There is no stagnant economy only stagnant MAGA mindlessness.

So the compounded inflation issue with consumer goods, especially grocery items, isn't an issue? What does orange have to do with that, except that the price of oranges are much more expensive now?
Do you think it is not an issue. You are wrong. But it is manageable without worry about His Orange Ass doing something weird.

GDP has been good. There is no stagnant economy only stagnant MAGA mindlessness.
Sigh .. the sheeple who continue to focus on macros as opposed to the metrics impacting those who work for a living .. Housing, groceries, gas, transportation, vehicles, etc ..

Get a grip as the compounding inflation rate doesn't go away, and many Americans struggle as prices continue to creep up under the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back