Alternative facts + Truth isn't Truth = Gatorade

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfaaA-N9ss
Trump and Rudy Giuliani are pandering to the Gatorade crowd right now with their campaign of "alternative facts" and "truth isn't truth".

They know now that they cannot win in the court of law, and that their only chance, is to win in the court of opinion.

Giuliani, speaking for Trump on Meet The Press, gave us the actual truth, with Giuliani's incoherent explanation of what the truth is. "Truth isn't truth". Lol!

Folks, I think we can safely say, that the Gatorade crowd has finally taken over the Trump administration. There really isn't but one thing left to do now. Bring the blue wave back in, and bring sanity back to this nation.

You're absolute proof that Giuliani is correct. I'll bet you don't even understand.

Giuliani is hoping Trump's idiot base will somehow magically all of a sudden believe in some other alternate reality to the truth. He won't be disappointed.

I knew you wouldn't understand.

Trump and Rudy Giuliani are pandering to the Gatorade crowd right now with their campaign of "alternative facts" and "truth isn't truth".

They know now that they cannot win in the court of law, and that their only chance, is to win in the court of opinion.

Giuliani, speaking for Trump on Meet The Press, gave us the actual truth, with Giuliani's incoherent explanation of what the truth is. "Truth isn't truth". Lol!

Folks, I think we can safely say, that the Gatorade crowd has finally taken over the Trump administration. There really isn't but one thing left to do now. Bring the blue wave back in, and bring sanity back to this nation.

You're absolute proof that Giuliani is correct. I'll bet you don't even understand.

Here's what I understand. Almost in the same sentence, Giuliani talks about Trump getting caught in a perjury trap, while in the same talking points tells us "truth isn't truth". Lol! If that's the case, why is Rudy worried about Trump getting caught up in a perjury trap, if "truth isn't the truth"? That is what one needs to understand about this incoherent, nonsensical, insanity, of Giuliani and Trump.

Giuliani is hoping Trump's idiot base will somehow magically all of a sudden believe in some other alternate reality to the truth. He won't be disappointed.

I knew you wouldn't understand.

No one understands Giuliani or Trump. And neither do they. They are just two chickens with the head cut off running around talking crazy talk.

Here's what I understand. Almost in the same sentence, Giuliani talks about Trump getting caught in a perjury trap, while in the same talking points tells us "truth isn't truth". Lol! If that's the case, why is Rudy worried about Trump getting caught up in a perjury trap, if "truth isn't the truth"? That is what one needs to understand about this incoherent, nonsensical, insanity, of Giuliani and Trump.

Meh poor choice of words. It is a known reality that two people may see an issue differently due to personal ideology etc - hmmm confederate statues is a good example; one side says they represent slavery, another that they represent southern culture or whatever - both can in fact be true. The statue haters argue their truth, the statue savers argue theirs; thus truth is indeed not truth in that case due to perspective.

The legal argument being made by the seemingly silly words is that, for example, Trump might report x is true, but due to new information report it's actually y, not x - which would be the "perjury trap" - an... accidental lie, a truth that becomes untrue, etc. WMD's in the ME is an example...

Of course, you realize this, I mean you're not stupid are you?

Meh poor choice of words. It is a known reality that two people may see an issue differently due to personal ideology etc - hmmm confederate statues is a good example; one side says they represent slavery, another that they represent southern culture or whatever - both can in fact be true. The statue haters argue their truth, the statue savers argue theirs; thus truth is indeed not truth in that case due to perspective.

The legal argument being made by the seemingly silly words is that, for example, Trump might report x is true, but due to new information report it's actually y, not x - which would be the "perjury trap" - an... accidental lie, a truth that becomes untrue, etc. WMD's in the ME is an example...

People may see an issue differently. The law sees things one way. It cares nothing for personal ideology, and that's reality. The law does not recognize accidental lies either. They either "are" or they are "not". Try and keep your counter arguments out of the ditch next time. All you are doing is muddying the water for yourself, and looking foolish. You'll be best served by letting Giuliani and Trump walk in their own pile of shit. Making excuses for them, just makes you one of them.

People may see an issue differently. The law sees things one way. It cares nothing for personal ideology, and that's reality. The law does not recognize accidental lies either. They either "are" or they are "not". Try and keep your counter arguments out of the ditch next time. All you are doing is muddying the water for yourself, and looking foolish. You'll be best served by letting Giuliani and Trump walk in their own pile of shit. Making excuses for them, just makes you one of them.

Yes the law, unlike normal people, is black and white - thus the fucking perjury trap as I said. In the real world, of normal people, truth is not truth is a true, though unwieldy statement.

Do not presume to tell me what is right and wrong. I am a free American and I will think as I wish, and associate with whom I wish. You don't like my preferences, choices, beliefs, and opinions? Tough shit. Do feel free to throw a tantrum now that you couldn't bully me into your ideology son - I never turn down a comedy.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on a political candidate: Legal
PAYING MONEY to a foreign country to try to effect an election: Illegal

Guess which ones the liberals are guilty of?

Case Law says your post is not true.

Yes the law, unlike normal people, is black and white - thus the fucking perjury trap as I said. In the real world, of normal people, truth is not truth is a true, though unwieldy statement.

Do not presume to tell me what is right and wrong. I am a free American and I will think as I wish, and associate with whom I wish. You don't like my preferences, choices, beliefs, and opinions? Tough shit. Do feel free to throw a tantrum now that you couldn't bully me into your ideology son - I never turn down a comedy.

I'm not the one with the "tantrum". I'm just pointing out the obvious. I don't live in fantasy land for one, and secondly, I don't play dodge ball with the law as it applies to the truth.

Giuliani contradicted himself. That is my point. Giuliani is trying to tie a "perjury trap", and a "truth is not a truth", into the same message, and that isn't going to work. He isn't making any sense.

In the meantime, your distraction of "a truth is not a truth is a true", is on you and Giuliani. I could care less about your personal ideology. The only relevant part of this debate, is the fact that Giuliani was talking out of both sides of his mouth. If Giuliani really believed a "truth is not a truth", and Trump has done nothing wrong, as he has said many times, then a "perjury trap" should be irrelevant in his argument.

At the end of the day, the "rule of law" decides what is true. And your ideology is worth nothing. That's your "tantrum" not mine.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on a political candidate: Legal
PAYING MONEY to a foreign country to try to effect an election: Illegal

Guess which ones the liberals are guilty of?
You tell us? And when you do, post the legal statute that applies.

Case Law says your post is not true.

Case Law hasn't evaluated my post, so how would you know?

I'm not the one with the "tantrum". I'm just pointing out the obvious. I don't live in fantasy land for one, and secondly, I don't play dodge ball with the law as it applies to the truth.

Giuliani contradicted himself. That is my point. Giuliani is trying to tie a "perjury trap", and a "truth is not a truth", into the same message, and that isn't going to work. He isn't making any sense.

In the meantime, your distraction of "a truth is not a truth is a true", is on you and Giuliani. I could care less about your personal ideology. The only relevant part of this debate, is the fact that Giuliani was talking out of both sides of his mouth. If Giuliani really believed a "truth is not a truth", and Trump has done nothing wrong, as he has said many times, then a "perjury trap" should be irrelevant in his argument.

At the end of the day, the "rule of law" decides what is true. And your ideology is worth nothing. That's your "tantrum" not mine.

Oh I guarantee you fucking do play "dodge-ball" with the truth you political hack. The fact that you even try to fly that bullshit flag just undermines your credibility here.

Yeah no, Trump's lawyers poor choice of words has noting to do with me, that's just your insecurity in your moral position, requiring you to attempt to bully my character and my beliefs into being "wrong" so you can be "right." It's not going to work on me son. You want to act like an idiot and pretend your too stupid to understand how the real world actually works, and the /vast/ difference between "legal speak" and "human speak," AND how "truth isn't truth" is one and the fucking same as "perjury trap" in so far as he was talking - you go on with your bad self; show that dishonest ass to the entire world.

No tantrums on my end, I'm laughing my ass off at your flailing attempts to defend your bullshit.

What is truly sad...is pretty much every American main source of "news" has the legitimacy of National Inquirer.
It's all useless white noise. Which is exactly what those in power want us to have.
Can you cite proof that they are all equal to the National Enquirer? Of course you can't. But you did mount a pretty good lie about it.

Jesus, It's not a lie. It's one person's opinion. An opinion I agree with, btw.

No matter what your political leaning is, Giuliani is a gas bag

I'll agree with this, all lawyers are. Kinda their job.

I like the lawyer joke that appears on the promo for Better Call Saul..............

Q: Why did God create snakes before He created lawyers?
A: He needed the practice.

Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 100?
A: Your Honor.
Q: What do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50
A: Senator.

Q: What do lawyers and sperm have in common?
A: One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

:p

Oh I guarantee you fucking do play "dodge-ball" with the truth you political hack. The fact that you even try to fly that bullshit flag just undermines your credibility here.
Lol! You're unhinged. And it is that actual truth I presented, that's got you by the balls. Like I said, your tantrum, your problem.

Yeah no, Trump's lawyers poor choice of words has noting to do with me, that's just your insecurity in your moral position, requiring you to attempt to bully my character and my beliefs into being "wrong" so you can be "right."
Again, you are unhinged, because I never attacked your character. You have referred to this argument of yours as an "ideology". Of which I have no interest in whatsoever, and has no bearing on what the law has to say.
It's not going to work on me son.
You act like a cry baby, because you got bitch slapped over the truth.
You want to act like an idiot and pretend your too stupid to understand how the real world actually works, and the /vast/ difference between "legal speak" and "human speak," AND how "truth isn't truth" is one and the fucking same as "perjury trap" in so far as he was talking - you go on with your bad self; show that dishonest ass to the entire world.
Lol! You are all over the map. There is nothing dishonest in my message. And your last sentence reinforces my honesty. Can you imagine sitting down with anyone else with a functioning brain, trying to draw similarities between "perjury trap" and "truth isn't truth", as it applies to this case with Trump? Making claims for both as being one and the same are directly contradictory. They cannot be used simultaneously, because Giuliani is dealing with the law in this case, not ideological opinions.

No tantrums on my end, I'm laughing my ass off at your flailing attempts to defend your bullshit.
After going over this entire post of yours, I seriously doubt that.
You're crying your ass off actually, because you know that what I just outlined about Giuliani and his idiotic explanation go absolutely no where.

Oh, and by the way, Cohen admitting guilt to campaign finance violations being reimbursed by Trump a "truth isn't truth" issue too?

Last edited:

Lol! You're unhinged. And it is that actual truth I presented, that's got you by the balls. Like I said, your tantrum, your problem.

Yeah no, Trump's lawyers poor choice of words has noting to do with me, that's just your insecurity in your moral position, requiring you to attempt to bully my character and my beliefs into being "wrong" so you can be "right."
Again, you are unhinged, because I never attacked your character. You have referred to this argument of yours as an "ideology". Of which I have no interest in whatsoever, and has no bearing on what the law has to say.
It's not going to work on me son.
You act like a cry baby, because you got bitch slapped over the truth.
You want to act like an idiot and pretend your too stupid to understand how the real world actually works, and the /vast/ difference between "legal speak" and "human speak," AND how "truth isn't truth" is one and the fucking same as "perjury trap" in so far as he was talking - you go on with your bad self; show that dishonest ass to the entire world.
Lol! You are all over the map. There is nothing dishonest in my message. And your last sentence reinforces my honesty. Can you imagine sitting down with anyone else with a functioning brain, trying to draw similarities between "perjury trap" and "truth isn't truth", as it applies to this case with Trump? Making claims for both as being one and the same are directly contradictory. They cannot be used simultaneously, because Giuliani is dealing with the law in this case, not ideological opinions.

After going over this entire post of yours, I seriously doubt that.
You're crying your ass off actually, because you know that what I just outlined about Giuliani and his idiotic explanation go absolutely no where.

Oh, and by the way, Cohen admitting guilt to campaign finance violations being reimbursed by Trump a "truth isn't truth" issue too?

You talking about back in May? And that's not the way it went down kido: Trump confirms he reimbursed Cohen for Stormy Daniels payment; was it a campaign finance violation?

Giuliani said that, as far as he knew, Trump “didn’t know the specifics” but he did have a general arrangement that Cohen “would take care of things like this.” Giuliani said it was his understanding that Trump repaid Cohen through a monthly $35,000 retainer over a series of months “when he was doing no work for the president.”

Giuliani said the procedure removed the issue of whether the payment to Daniels was a campaign finance violation. The payment was made shortly before the election. Common Cause had filed a complaint alleging that the payment violated campaign reporting requirements because it amounted to an unreported in-kind contribution to Trump’s campaign and was designed to influence the election.

“It’s not campaign money,” Giuliani said. “No campaign finance violation.”

Come to think of it, anyone know if anything came of those two campaign finance complaints filed by... Common Cause I believe it was. One was for McDougal the other for Stormy. I can't find anything on them, even the original fillings with the DOJ and the FEC are 404'ed -- Anyone else hear anything on what's up with them?

Forum List

Back