"Alt-Commentary": President Donald Trump to commentate Evander Holyfield's comeback vs. Vitor Belfort at Triller Fight Club

never said it was, nor did the Champ…but why do you feel the need to attack him?
Where did I attack him Slies? I said why is a 60yr old man talking about boxing.
You remind me a lot of pre-face tattoo Tyson…a slave to Don King, biting at the Champ…just sad
A slave to Don King? Wow. Do you know more black boxers became millionaires under Don King than they did any white promoter. No one can justify Tyson biting his ears, but why did he bite his ears to begin with?

Where did I attack him Slies? I said why is a 60yr old man talking about boxing.

A slave to Don King? Wow. Do you know more black boxers became millionaires under Don King than they did any white promoter. No one can justify Tyson biting his ears, but why did he bite his ears to begin with?
in your first post responding…you said he “was”

yeah, more blacks have become millionaires under the freedom provided by the USA then anywhere else. That doesn’t keep you from attacking the UsA

in your first post responding…you said he “was”

yeah, more blacks have become millionaires under the freedom provided by the USA then anywhere else. That doesn’t keep you from attacking the UsA
Bullshit, this is a joke. The only reason you want to see it is so that you can masturbate with your God on Tee Vee.

Point out where I attacked Holyfield.

E_DALWUWEAIG6J4

E_DARycWQAYukst

E_DAZq1WQAEwAZp

I have been watching it and it is awesome. Try to imagine Biden even making sense for 15 minutes straight about anything, and then listen to Trump kill it for three hours commenting on a boxing card.

Interesting factoid from this event - that racist bastard Donald Trump posthumously pardoned Jack Johnson for when he was in office. Johnson was basically sent to jail for a year for dating white women.

Holyfield looked great last night didn't he Slies.

This was what I was trying to tell you, Holyfield should never step into another boxing ring for the rest of his life.

First round TKO eh? How exciting. Glad I didn't lay down any cold hard cash. Sounds about like Tyson/ Spinks in 1988. I invited a bunch of the boys over to my apartment at the time. Thank God I also hired a stripper. :D

by attacking him

Maybe he doesn't, but maybe he wants to...it's not your job to tell him what to do. He is athetlic and wants to do it....

There is nothing funny about you being on the plantation

Correction - He WAS an athlete. In the same manner Trump WAS a president. :)

The Champ lost, i never suggested Belfort wasn’t a legend, great athlete has well…so not sure your point
My point is Holyfield had no business being in a boxing ring and anyone that thinks he should is a fool. He looked horrible and his age showed he shouldn't have been there.

Holyfield was slow, uncoordinated, and while in good cosmetic shape, clearly nowhere near the athlete he was even past his prime, let alone in his prime, when he was one of the greatest, toughest cruiserweight and heavyweight champions to ever walk the face of the Earth.

caleb truax

@GoldenCalebT

Anyone who was associated with making this fight should never be allowed to even say the word #boxing again... Sad, really.

10:12 PM · Sep 11, 2021·Twitter for Android

My point is Holyfield had no business being in a boxing ring and anyone that thinks he should is a fool. He looked horrible and his age showed he shouldn't have been there.

Holyfield was slow, uncoordinated, and while in good cosmetic shape, clearly nowhere near the athlete he was even past his prime, let alone in his prime, when he was one of the greatest, toughest cruiserweight and heavyweight champions to ever walk the face of the Earth.

caleb truax
@GoldenCalebT

Anyone who was associated with making this fight should never be allowed to even say the word #boxing again... Sad, really.

10:12 PM · Sep 11, 2021·Twitter for Android
That's your opinion....that's great...I am merely commenting on the fact he's a great athetle for being able to train and get in there.

and of course he isn't the athetle he was.....duh

That's your opinion....that's great...I am merely commenting on the fact he's a great athetle for being able to train and get in there.

and of course he isn't the athetle he was.....duh
It was a horrible fight fool, what part of that don't you understand. The freakin fight was stopped in the 1st round.

Holyfield was slow, uncoordinated, and while in good cosmetic shape, clearly nowhere near the athlete he was even past his prime, it is obvious I am wasting my time even trying to explain this to someone like you. You don't have a clue about professional boxing or any other sport for that matter.

It was a horrible fight fool, what part of that don't you understand. The freakin fight was stopped in the 1st round.

Holyfield was slow, uncoordinated, and while in good cosmetic shape, clearly nowhere near the athlete he was even past his prime, it is obvious I am wasting my time even trying to explain this to someone like you. You don't have a clue about professional boxing or any other sport for that matter.
nobody ever claimed he was the athlete he was…but that doesn’t mean he’s not stil an athlete as you said…in fact even the writer implies he still is one

Forum List

Back