"Alt-Commentary": President Donald Trump to commentate Evander Holyfield's comeback vs. Vitor Belfort at Triller Fight Club

presidents are superhuman and not beholden to the rules like other people. i wouldn't be surprised if Trump bought the WWE or UFC...or both!

"i do it to demean you and discredit you, so that no one will believe you" - Trump on why he never gives an interview to CNN since 2016

he still is for his age.

you just want to attack him, much like your racist attacks on soon to be Senator Walker, because they dare to step off the plantation
Why would I want to see a 59yr old man boxing, the chances of him having a major injury go through the roof due to his age. I didn't realize Holyfield was on a plantation, I believe he sold that property in Georgia after his divorce. Sen. Walker, that's funny and isn't NEVER going to happen. Hell even republicans don't want to see him run, Trump is trying to pit a black man against a black man and Trump Humpers like you love it.

Why would I want to see a 59yr old man boxing, the chances of him having a major injury go through the roof due to his age. I didn't realize Holyfield was on a plantation, I believe he sold that property in Georgia after his divorce. Sen. Walker, that's funny and isn't NEVER going to happen. Hell even republicans don't want to see him run, Trump is trying to pit a black man against a black man and Trump Humpers like you love it.
he’s off the plantation. you’re not

nobody said you had to watch him…i know that plantation life has you believing you have to do something simply because you’re told…but nobody is forcing you to watch something you don’t want to.

all i said is he’s a great athlete and you decided to attack him. Pure cult mindset

Trump isn't just calling the Holyfield/Belfort fight, he's been bragging about getting paid an "obscene" amount of money for it

Literally - This is the Trumpiest thing Trump has ever done! :lol:

When I first heard that Donald Trump -- you know, the former President of the United States -- was going to provide ringside commentary for a boxing match featuring former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield, I figured it was a prank. When I found out that the event was set for September 11 -- the 20th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on American soil in history -- I was sure it was a prank.​
That's right: Trump -- alongside his eldest son, Don Jr. -- will be spending the night of September 11 offering commentary on a bout featuring an over-the-hill boxer -- Holyfield is 58! -- on something called Fite (not a typo) TV.​
To be surprised by any of this is to fundamentally misunderstand who Donald Trump really is.​
Trump is, at heart, a showman and a provocateur. He likes to create controversy. He lives in terror of being irrelevant. And he is utterly incapable of feeling empathy -- much less actually having any. (Think that's too harsh? He repeatedly -- as President and before being elected -- demonstrated that he is simply unable to identify with or care about other people's problems.)​
Trump does what he wants when he wants to do it. People who raise questions about the propriety of, say, doing ringside commentary on the 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001, are just "haters" and "losers." Or people who don't get him. Or something.​
Here's the thing: It's not a partisan statement to say that a former president should not be at a boxing match -- much less doing commentary on the bout -- on the same day that 2,996 Americans lost their lives 20 years ago. Period.​

he’s off the plantation. you’re not

nobody said you had to watch him…i know that plantation life has you believing you have to do something simply because you’re told…but nobody is forcing you to watch something you don’t want to.

all i said is he’s a great athlete and you decided to attack him. Pure cult mindset
Slies, Slies, Slies. How did I attack him? The dude is almost 60yrs old does he really need to be boxing. The plantation shit is funny, but get you a new Hannity talking point.

Slies, Slies, Slies. How did I attack him? The dude is almost 60yrs old does he really need to be boxing. The plantation shit is funny, but get you a new Hannity talking point.
by attacking him

Maybe he doesn't, but maybe he wants to...it's not your job to tell him what to do. He is athetlic and wants to do it....

There is nothing funny about you being on the plantation

by attacking him

Maybe he doesn't, but maybe he wants to...it's not your job to tell him what to do. He is athetlic and wants to do it....

There is nothing funny about you being on the plantation
There nothing funny about being a DS Trump Humper, but that doesn't stop you.

Holyfield's time has passed, it would be tragic to see him get a major injury entertaining fools like you.

There nothing funny about being a DS Trump Humper, but that doesn't stop you.

Holyfield's time has passed, it would be tragic to see him get a major injury entertaining fools like you.
why do you hate the Champ so much?

I hate to see a man who had such an outstanding career have a major injury at this point in his life, boxing at 60 is not like boxing at 30 fool.
never said it was, nor did the Champ…but why do you feel the need to attack him?

You remind me a lot of pre-face tattoo Tyson…a slave to Don King, biting at the Champ…just sad

Forum List

Back