Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

You're assuming those against Islam are afraid of it. And you're wrong.

Tell me how many muslim countries have you lived in?

Ok, you aren't an islamophobe you just islam. Now plz answer the question in the OP.

I've never lived in one, never will, has nothing to do with the topic.

Go live in Saudi Arabia for a year then see if your view about muslims change.

Nobody has a scary story about american muslims? Not even one?

Where would the hate come from if we didn't have modern technology?

Do American Muslims believe in a different religion than Middle eastern Muslims? Do they read from a different Koran?

The hate is coming from you, you're the one who owes us a story of what some evil Republican did to you

Huh? What? What did I say in this convo that has to do with the republican party?

I'm a fiscal conservative, I have equal disdain for both liberal parties.

Do American Muslims believe in a different religion than Middle eastern Muslims? Do they read from a different Koran?

When I hear the muslim fearmongering on this board I never see anyone distinguishing between where the muslims are from.

I figured it was based on the religion, and since we live in america that's why I was asking about people's interractions with any american muslim.

I would think with such deep hatred that is shared by many, it wouldn't be hard to find one story. However this thread is proving that's not the case.

And another thread from a muslim-hater pops up, and people act like I'm crazy for asking a simple question.

Not that it was hard before, but as we can see from this thread and real life experience that all forms of bigotry come from ignorance and nothing else.

And another thread from a muslim-hater pops up, and people act like I'm crazy for asking a simple question.
Not that it was hard before, but as we can see from this thread and real life experience that all forms of bigotry come from ignorance and nothing else.
Never mind that the entire topic stems from a false premise, one full of straw.
:shrug:

Just trying to find out if everyone's bigotry is entirely media-caused, seems it is.

Look you ignorant asshat... you sit on this board, making shit up, labeling everybody as a racist or a bigot or a hater or whatever stupid little buzzword you heard on Comedy Central last evening and you have the nerve to lecture people on ignorance?

The thread premise is retarded to start with... you're a fucking idiot. You obviously don't understand the word "phobia".

Just trying to find out if everyone's bigotry is entirely media-caused, seems it is.
Hmm.
I've never had a personal experience w/ a Nazi.
Does that mean the revulsion I hold for their beliefs and acts are bigoted?

As I said - you proceed from a false premise, full of straw.
If you had a valid point, you'd need not resort to silly games such as this.

Last edited:

Look you ignorant asshat... you sit on this board, making shit up, labeling everybody as a racist or a bigot or a hater or whatever stupid little buzzword you heard on Comedy Central last evening and you have the nerve to lecture people on ignorance?

The thread premise is retarded to start with... you're a fucking idiot. You obviously don't understand the word "phobia".

Lol struck a nerve with someone.

People do fear muslims, check out the 1000+ post "Why do democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam", you'll see people of your ilk saying just that.

You bigots need to get your strategy down, you either need to admit you're scared and that's why you're hellbent on warmongering. Or you aren't scared and we don't need all these wars because they can't touch us.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

I deal with Muslims daily and do not hate them.
I am subordinate to one and an equal to others.
I deal with muslims customers daily .
Few read Arabic .
Before learning about Islam I gave a copy of the Quran I found in a house I was cleaning out and gave it to some muslims I had daily business with they thanked me.
I knew these people pretty well they knew where I lived and drove me home on occasion .
I do not confuse Muslim with Islam.

Hmm.

1.) There weren't billions of nazi's
2.) Contrary to your belief, not all muslims cheer on the death of christians like nazis did jews.

So if you want to talk about bad comparisons, all you need to do is look at your last post.

I'm just trying to figure out if there's any reason besides the tv people have for hating muslims. Again, hasn't happened yet.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

I deal with Muslims daily and do not hate them.
I am subordinate to one and an equal to others.
I deal with muslims customers daily .
Few read Arabic .
Before learning about Islam I gave a copy of the Quran I found in a house I was cleaning out and gave it to some muslims I had daily business with they thanked me.
I knew these people pretty well they knew where I lived and drove me home on occasion .
I do not confuse Muslim with Islam.

I've been lucky in life. I grew up in the inner city, moved out to the deep country, now live in suburbia and work in a city (Columbus, Ohio) with a pretty big muslim population.

So I've lived around just about every different type of culture, skin color, religious affiliation, income, lifestyle choice and I find that I like about 95% of all of them. None of those factors make any difference.

Once people actually have experiences, conversations, interactions with people different than them the ignorance/bigotry/hatred dries up pretty fast I've found.

Living in NYC, I interact with, have friends that are in the muslim community. It is easy for people who live in rural white America to think all muslims are "evil doers" looking for their opportunity to blow everyone up. the fact of the matter is, it's completely false and a brain washing that you've been subjected to by an administration that literally created the terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda.

Seriously, wake up people. Learn history. Do independent research. Think for yourself with an open mind for a change.

The hate is coming from you, you're the one who owes us a story of what some evil Republican did to you

Huh? What? What did I say in this convo that has to do with the republican party?

OK, I'll type slow for you since you're not too quick.

Your thread is based on hatred of Muslims, you asked what American Muslims did to them, then you came back to it and asked where the examples are

I asked you since the only hate I'm seeing is from you what Republicans did to you. Your charged question seemed directed at them.

As for you're a fiscal conservative, Hillary Clinton claims to be one so the statement in itself doesn't mean much. But I don't know a lot of people who say that Republicans oppose Islamic terrorism so they hate Muslims and are at the same time genuinely fiscally conservative.

Hmm.

1.) There weren't billions of nazi's
Irrelevant to the point.
Your failure to address the point indicates an acute inability to do so.
2.) Contrary to your belief, not all muslims cheer on the death of christians like nazis did jews.
Irrelevant to the point.
Your failure to address that point indicates an acute inability to do so.

I ask again:
Does the fact that I never had a personal experience w/ a Nazi mean that the revulsion I hold for their beliefs and acts are bigoted?

You continue to proceed from a false premise, full of straw.

Living in NYC, I interact with, have friends that are in the muslim community. It is easy for people who live in rural white America to think all muslims are "evil doers" looking for their opportunity to blow everyone up. the fact of the matter is, it's completely false and a brain washing that you've been subjected to by an administration that literally created the terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda.

Seriously, wake up people. Learn history. Do independent research. Think for yourself with an open mind for a change.

Well said, we're lucky we've had these types of interactions. You see what happens to a lot of people who don't.

My bad, you weren't feigning stupidity....

My bad, you weren't feigning stupidity....

Nope.. he ain't all that bright.

OK, I'll type slow for you since you're not too quick.

Your thread is based on hatred of Muslims, you asked what American Muslims did to them, then you came back to it and asked where the examples are

I asked you since the only hate I'm seeing is from you what Republicans did to you. Your charged question seemed directed at them.

As for you're a fiscal conservative, Hillary Clinton claims to be one so the statement in itself doesn't mean much. But I don't know a lot of people who say that Republicans oppose Islamic terrorism so they hate Muslims and are at the same time genuinely fiscally conservative.

I make anti-Obama threads all the time, I feel right where I should be with you claiming I'm anti-republican and truthmatters claiming I'm anti-democrat. That's exactly what I want to hear from the party-line voting types.

It's not hard, look all over page one of the politics section right here. Literally thousands of anti-muslim posts to choose from.

Forum List

Back