Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

I'll say this............

If you live in Bumfook USA like Dr........your perception is real fuzzy. Its real easy to navigate life in the world of PC........simple actually. People like that have forgotten about 9/11 years ago compared to me who saw the buildings burning from 15 miles away. I lost a friend I had spent many great days at the ocean with, drinking beers and checking out babes. Gone in an instant.

When you live in Scatchmyassville, you never have to worry about the terror bad guys.........unless you're worred about your local corn field getting bombed!!! And lets face it........most far lefties would see a brigade of AlQueda guys parading down 5th Avenue in Manhattan and roll out the welcoming committee with some fruit stands and a few cases of Coke!!

And BLT's! Don't forget the refreshments.

Then it should be easy for you to prove him wrong. I'll wait.

In a debate, the poster has to prove themself right for the statement. The burden of proof lies with the poster.

The OP has not come close to proving his original premise, so I figured rules were suspended.
All one really needs to do is to watch world wide Muslim reaction to acts of barbarism carried out in the name of Allah. I see enough dancing in the street, American flag burning journalists sexually assaulted and Western leaders burned in effigy to make a logical assumption that Muslims don't like us and applaud terrorism. If that is not the case, where is the large scale condemnation of terrorism?

I truly hope you condemn other religions too then. Point being, they'rer all guilty of falsification of powers and have caused atrocities amongst fellow man. All of them.

In a debate, the poster has to prove themself right for the statement. The burden of proof lies with the poster.

The OP has not come close to proving his original premise, so I figured rules were suspended.
All one really needs to do is to watch world wide Muslim reaction to acts of barbarism carried out in the name of Allah. I see enough dancing in the street, American flag burning journalists sexually assaulted and Western leaders burned in effigy to make a logical assumption that Muslims don't like us and applaud terrorism. If that is not the case, where is the large scale condemnation of terrorism?

I truly hope you condemn other religions too then. Point being, they'rer all guilty of falsification of powers and have caused atrocities amongst fellow man. All of them.
Not so much in the last 500 years or so.

There are far more Muslims in the World who hate Non-Muslims than there are Non-Muslims who hate Muslims. I stand by that statement. So why do Muslims around the World hate Non-Muslims so much? It's time to ask this question.

There are far more Muslims in the World who hate Non-Muslims than there are Non-Muslims who hate Muslims. I stand by that statement. So why do Muslims around the World hate Non-Muslims so much? It's time to ask this question.

The same reason christians hate slick-haired tv evangelists who cry after being busted for fucking some bimbo?

No, you indicated that far more Muslim vs non-muslim. And guess what? You're off your rocker and totally wrong. You don't even know WTF you're talking about.

Cite source showing your data?
About how Muslims hate more than any other religion.

Muslims around the World seem to hate and are hostile towards all Non-Muslims. Their hate & bigotry is not limited to just Christians. So i know Muslims like to play the Victim Card but that's only deflection. Even so-called "Moderate" Muslims never seem to want to discuss all the hate & bigotry coming from the Muslim World. They seem to only want to discuss how "Persecuted" they are. Until they start being honest and stop playing the Victim Card,nothing will change in the Muslim World.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

Why do you assume, just because someone thinks Radical Islam is a threat to us, that they must hate Muslims?

Are you really that simple minded and programed?

So there's no one who hasn't had their opinion 100% completely determined formed by the television?

The real world doesn't matter?

(btw bucs I said american muslims, but I at least appreciate you trying even if it didn't answer the question)

The 9-11 hijackers were American Muslims for practical purposes. With our immigration standards, when you step foot on US soil you're basically American, we have no real borders.

The Fort Hood killer was as American as they get. He was a Captain in the US Army.

ILet me ask you: Would you swim in a pool with a great white shark? No? Why not? Have you or anyone you know ever been bitten by one? Has anyone you know ever even been near one? No? But you've seen them on tv? So your opinion on great white sharks is based only on what you saw on tv?????

When those who practice radical Islam say they will cut throats of non-believers, then commit suicide bombins worldwide, and behead people in the name of Allah, I do not need to wait for myself or a family member to become a victim in order to use intelligence to know that there is a threat to be aware of. If you don't agree with that......then come with me, I have a pool with a shark in it that you can swim in.

I have a higher standard for determining whether or not I'll hate billions of people.

I think comparing one shark to another is easy, comparing one person to another is much more difficult.

So if someone gave me examples of a billion muslims being immoral, that'd be one thing, maybe then I'd judge. But the actions of a few dozen, or a few hundred, or a few thousand or even a few million won't make me judge the other billions.

Call me crazy.

About 93 percent of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are moderates and only seven percent are politically radical, according to the poll, based on more than 50,000 interviews.

AFP: Major survey challenges Western perceptions of Islam

Other studies have come up with 13% who are radical. Lets stick with the 7%. That is almost 100 million radical Muslims. 100 million who are hell bent on killing those who disagree. Nothing to sneeze at. If Muslims were more vocal about the radical acts then it would help immensly IMO.

No, you indicated that far more Muslim vs non-muslim. And guess what? You're off your rocker and totally wrong. You don't even know WTF you're talking about.

You don't read much.. obviously.

CaféAuLait;3496868 said:
The 9-11 hijackers were American Muslims for practical purposes. With our immigration standards, when you step foot on US soil you're basically American, we have no real borders.

The Fort Hood killer was as American as they get. He was a Captain in the US Army.

ILet me ask you: Would you swim in a pool with a great white shark? No? Why not? Have you or anyone you know ever been bitten by one? Has anyone you know ever even been near one? No? But you've seen them on tv? So your opinion on great white sharks is based only on what you saw on tv?????

When those who practice radical Islam say they will cut throats of non-believers, then commit suicide bombins worldwide, and behead people in the name of Allah, I do not need to wait for myself or a family member to become a victim in order to use intelligence to know that there is a threat to be aware of. If you don't agree with that......then come with me, I have a pool with a shark in it that you can swim in.

I have a higher standard for determining whether or not I'll hate billions of people.

I think comparing one shark to another is easy, comparing one person to another is much more difficult.

So if someone gave me examples of a billion muslims being immoral, that'd be one thing, maybe then I'd judge. But the actions of a few dozen, or a few hundred, or a few thousand or even a few million won't make me judge the other billions.

Call me crazy.

About 93 percent of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims are moderates and only seven percent are politically radical, according to the poll, based on more than 50,000 interviews.

AFP: Major survey challenges Western perceptions of Islam

Other studies have come up with 13% who are radical. Lets stick with the 7%. That is almost 100 million radical Muslims. 100 million who are hell bent on killing those who disagree. Nothing to sneeze at. If Muslims were more vocal about the radical acts then it would help immensly IMO.

Exactly... show me.. I dunno.... 100 Christians hell bent on mass murder?

Muslims are massacring Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists and so on all over the World. Why is that? It's time for so-called "Moderate Muslims" to start asking this question. It's not enough to just play the Victim all the time. What about all the victims of Muslim atrocities around the World? Some silly redneck in Florida burns a Koran and hundreds of Afghan Muslims go on a rampage slaughtering innocent Non-Muslims? Is that really a reasonable response? What about the poor innocent victims of this Muslim rampage? Not hearing too many "Moderate Muslims" commenting on this. I guess their all too busy playing the Victim to comment. Islam has a big problem and ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. Time for Moderate Muslims to get on the ball and start condemning atrocities like just happened in Afghanistan. Time for honesty.

Muslims are massacring Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists and so on all over the World. Why is that? It's time for so-called "Moderate Muslims" to start asking this question. It's not enough to just play the Victim all the time. What about all the victims of Muslim atrocities around the World? Some silly redneck in Florida burns a Koran and hundreds of Afghan Muslims go on a rampage slaughtering innocent Non-Muslims? Is that really a reasonable response? What about the poor innocent victims of this Muslim rampage? Not hearing too many "Moderate Muslims" commenting on this. I guess their all too busy playing the Victim to comment. Islam has a big problem and ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. Time for Moderate Muslims to get on the ball and start condemning atrocities like just happened in Afghanistan. Time for honesty.
When the western invaders and occupiers get out of Muslim nations then things will change. :doubt:

When the western invaders and occupiers get out of Muslim nations then things will change. :doubt:

You just can't condemn those murderers that slaughtered the UN staff. can you?

Look at the headlines of the murders and riots in Afghanistan over the weekend.

I'm fed up with all of these schlebs constantly defending people that cut off heads, blow themselves up, drive truck bombs into populated areas, commit honor-killings of their own daughters, rape journalists, set off IEDs killiing our troops, and fly jets into sky-scrapers.

Show me any other religion that is doing this crap to the level that Muslims are today. I don't want to hear about some isolated cracker busting caps in a McDonalds or a skin-head blowing up a building in Oklahoma. If you took one month and compared the violence that Muslims commit and compare it with any other group, you'd barely get a fraction from non-Muslims.

And I don't give a damned about what happened 200 years ago. Who's doing it today. That's what's important.

Look at the headlines of the murders and riots in Afghanistan over the weekend.

I'm fed up with all of these schlebs constantly defending people that cut off heads, blow themselves up, drive truck bombs into populated areas, commit honor-killings of their own daughters, rape journalists, set off IEDs killiing our troops, and fly jets into sky-scrapers.

Show me any other religion that is doing this crap to the level that Muslims are today. I don't want to hear about some isolated cracker busting caps in a McDonalds or a skin-head blowing up a building in Oklahoma. If you took one month and compared the violence that Muslims commit and compare it with any other group, you'd barely get a fraction from non-Muslims.

And I don't give a damned about what happened 200 years ago. Who's doing it today. That's what's important.

Sunni's posts make you realize that Ketron is right in pursuing his anti-sharia legislation.

Forum List

Back