Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.
I don't hate muslims, I hate satans religion of islam which is evil.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

Ok fair enough.

This one morning, back in 2001, I woke up to about a dozen phone calls in one half hour. It was my dad in a huge panic. My mother was in New York on business, and 9-11 just happened. He couldn't get her on the phone. It took 4 hours to get in touch with her. Both of us spent 4 hours of hell wondering if she was ok. Luckily, she was, and she was nowhere close to the towers. She had put her phone on silent the night before because she worked late and didn't wanna be woken up while sleeping in the next day.

But, I then realized: Had she been in or near those towers, those fucking Muslim pigs would've happily killed her along with the others.

Then I watched the news and saw the Palestinians celebrating the slaughter of a family of 5 a few weeks ago, including the stabbing and slitting of the throats of CHILDREN. The Muslim pigs danced in the streets and handed out candy to celebrate.

I then realized: I've never been attacked by a bear. I've never been close to a bear. But I've seen and heard enough stories about bears attacking people to know it's wise to stay away from bears.

Must I or someone I love become a direct victim of Islam to have the right to fear it?????

So, all Muslims are bears to you?
Stupid question. Muslims aren't bad, islam is bad.

Why do so many Muslims around the World hate Non-Muslims so much? Why are they massacring Non-Muslims in Afghanistan just because some moron no one's ever heard of,burned a Koran? Is that really worthy of going on a rampage and massacring innocent people? Maybe this OP just needs to travel to some Muslim Nations and ask them why they hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Because i would argue that there are far more Muslims around the World who hate Non-Muslims than there are Non-Muslims who hate Muslims.

So the so-called "Islamophobes" are very few in numbers compared to the Muslim masses who hate Non-Muslims. This OP seems to only want to focus on the very few "Islamophobes" while completely ignoring the Muslim masses who hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Just seems pretty disingenuous to me. I suspect an agenda. Hey this is just my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
Nobody has a scary story about american muslims? Not even one?

Where would the hate come from if we didn't have modern technology?

Good point! Without modern technology, fucking radical Muslims couldn't have flown planes into 3 buildings and a field 9 1/2 years ago. You win!

So-called "Islamophobe" numbers really are very few when compared to the Muslim Masses who hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Take a closer look at Muslim Nations and then get back to me. Muslims love to play the Victim-Card but the numbers just don't add up. There is far more hate & bigotry coming from them at this point. That's just fact.

And another thread from a muslim-hater pops up, and people act like I'm crazy for asking a simple question.
Not that it was hard before, but as we can see from this thread and real life experience that all forms of bigotry come from ignorance and nothing else.
Never mind that the entire topic stems from a false premise, one full of straw.
:shrug:

Just trying to find out if everyone's bigotry is entirely media-caused, seems it is.

No ass hole! It is caused by radical Muslims indiscriminately killing innocent people in the name of Allah and by American Muslims' failure to condemn their actions. Is that clear enough for your widdle bwain to grasp?

I make anti-Obama threads all the time, I feel right where I should be with you claiming I'm anti-republican and truthmatters claiming I'm anti-democrat. That's exactly what I want to hear from the party-line voting types.

It's not hard, look all over page one of the politics section right here. Literally thousands of anti-muslim posts to choose from.

Directed at the religion, not the people. Given recent events that's not entirely unpredictable. And if you don't see how your thread seemed pretty directed at Republicans then you're just clueless. Though if you really want to talk nuts, if TruthMatters's opinion makes you feel you are where you want to be then you really are nuts.

Also, I'm not a Republican and I don't particularly like their policies. I believe in free markets, not supporting corporations. The reason I hate Democrats more is because they have shut down debate in this country with their hate and intolerance. I oppose the wars in the Middle East, I'm pro-choice and think drugs and prostitution should be legal, but still not a single Democrat can process that as anything but "Republican." 1% against me, you are 100% against me. Nothing productive can happen in this country in that environment.

There is far more hate & bigotry coming from Muslims towards Non-Muslims than there are "Islamophobes." This really is just fact. Go and visit any Muslim Nation if you don't believe me. It's nice to play the Victim but some will call Bullshit on it. Why do so many Muslims hate Non-Muslims. I think this is a much more important question.

So there's no one who hasn't had their opinion 100% completely determined formed by the television?

The real world doesn't matter?

(btw bucs I said american muslims, but I at least appreciate you trying even if it didn't answer the question)

I don't really understand your beef.....My opinion of things is based on the information I get.

Television,Radio,Newspapers,Magazines,Books,or just talking to people.I have enough information to know that getting hit in the head with a baseball bat even though I have never been hit in the head with a baseball bat is going to hurt.

I think you are trying to say we all should think Islam is cool and the ones who murder people in cold blood we can't pass judgement on them because we never met them and gotten to know them.

Is that what's going on here.:eusa_hand:

Huh? What? What did I say in this convo that has to do with the republican party?

I'm a fiscal conservative, I have equal disdain for both liberal parties.

OK, I'll type slow for you since you're not too quick.

Your thread is based on hatred of Muslims, you asked what American Muslims did to them, then you came back to it and asked where the examples are

I asked you since the only hate I'm seeing is from you what Republicans did to you. Your charged question seemed directed at them.

As for you're a fiscal conservative, Hillary Clinton claims to be one so the statement in itself doesn't mean much. But I don't know a lot of people who say that Republicans oppose Islamic terrorism so they hate Muslims and are at the same time genuinely fiscally conservative.

I make anti-Obama threads all the time, I feel right where I should be with you claiming I'm anti-republican and truthmatters claiming I'm anti-democrat. That's exactly what I want to hear from the party-line voting types.

It's not hard, look all over page one of the politics section right here. Literally thousands of anti-muslim posts to choose from.

With literally thousands of valid reasons they were posted.

I have been called an "Islamophobe" many times on this forum simply for opining my opposition to Sharia law, my support for battered Muslim women, and my concerns over extremism. The word has no meaning anymore. Just like "racist".

But to address the OP; once upon a time my son was operated on by a Muslim surgeon. Much to my delight, he didn't kill him.

An islamophobe would choose a different doctor'

OK, I'll type slow for you since you're not too quick.

Your thread is based on hatred of Muslims, you asked what American Muslims did to them, then you came back to it and asked where the examples are

I asked you since the only hate I'm seeing is from you what Republicans did to you. Your charged question seemed directed at them.

As for you're a fiscal conservative, Hillary Clinton claims to be one so the statement in itself doesn't mean much. But I don't know a lot of people who say that Republicans oppose Islamic terrorism so they hate Muslims and are at the same time genuinely fiscally conservative.

With literally thousands of valid reasons they were posted.

It's "anit-muslim" to presume to comment on the atrocities committed by Muslims.

Why do so many Muslims around the World hate Non-Muslims so much? Why are they massacring Non-Muslims in Afghanistan just because some moron no one's ever heard of,burned a Koran? Is that really worthy of going on a rampage and massacring innocent people? Maybe this OP just needs to travel to some Muslim Nations and ask them why they hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Because i would argue that there are far more Muslims around the World who hate Non-Muslims than there are Non-Muslims who hate Muslims.

So the so-called "Islamophobes" are very few in numbers compared to the Muslim masses who hate Non-Muslims. This OP seems to only want to focus on the very few "Islamophobes" while completely ignoring the Muslim masses who hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Just seems pretty disingenuous to me. I suspect an agenda. Hey this is just my opinion anyway.

Traveled the world have you? Do you even know what you're talking about? Or are you just speculating that somewhere there is a number of people on the non and Muslim scale where you can draw this outlandish conclusion?

Fucking ridiculous, at best.

Traveled the world have you? Do you even know what you're talking about? Or are you just speculating that somewhere there is a number of people on the non and Muslim scale where you can draw this outlandish conclusion?

Then it should be easy for you to prove him wrong. I'll wait.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

I have friends and family who are Muslim. I don't hate them. I hate the extremist element within their religion, I hate how some Muslims have twisted the Koran to subjugate others, I hate those Islamic states that see homosexuality as worthy of death. Those things, yea, I hate... but Muslims, no, I don't hate Muslims.

Your pathetic attempt to condemn the right just shows your own ignorance, both of conservatives and of Islam.

In a debate, the poster has to prove themself right for the statement. The burden of proof lies with the poster.

I'll say this............

If you live in Bumfook USA like Dr........your perception is real fuzzy. Its real easy to navigate life in the world of PC........simple actually. People like that have forgotten about 9/11 years ago compared to me who saw the buildings burning from 15 miles away. I lost a friend I had spent many great days at the ocean with, drinking beers and checking out babes. Gone in an instant.

When you live in Scatchmyassville, you never have to worry about the terror bad guys.........unless you're worred about your local corn field getting bombed!!! And lets face it........most far lefties would see a brigade of AlQueda guys parading down 5th Avenue in Manhattan and roll out the welcoming committee with some fruit stands and a few cases of Coke!!

Yeah, I've lived in NYC for 8 years and the 9/11 folks (mainly) are scared shitless of another attack. It's sad how hoodwinked they got.

In a debate, the poster has to prove themself right for the statement. The burden of proof lies with the poster.

The OP has not come close to proving his original premise, so I figured rules were suspended.
All one really needs to do is to watch world wide Muslim reaction to acts of barbarism carried out in the name of Allah. I see enough dancing in the street, American flag burning journalists sexually assaulted and Western leaders burned in effigy to make a logical assumption that Muslims don't like us and applaud terrorism. If that is not the case, where is the large scale condemnation of terrorism?

Forum List

Back